Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Long Time No See (Welshy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:13 pm

Isabella laughed and nodded. "Yeah, so am I," Isabella whispered to Chris. Isabella pressed her lips back to Chris's moving her lips with his. Isabella's hands soon got tangled in his curly hair. Isabella deepened the kiss and felt a tingly feeling in the pit of her stomach. Well, that always happened when Chris kissed her. Isabella smiled lightly and pulled away to catch her breath before pressing them back to Chris's.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:22 pm

The rational part of Chris' brain remembrd that he was trying to keep his weight off Isabella by using his arm, right before he let go. Thank Gods he remembered or Isabella would've had a nasty suprise of an eleven stone guy falling on her. He cupped his hand behind her neck with his free hand, keeping hier lips against hers. "Love you, babe." He murmmed against her lips.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:55 pm

~TIme Laspe~

Isabella was still sleeping when the sun peeked through the blinds of the windows. Isabella breathed deeeply as she slept, dreaming of Chris. Isabella rolled over, her head landing on Chris's chest.Isabella mumbled something in her sleep, probably waking up Chris.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:04 pm

Christopher groaned when something spoke and landed on him, rolling over and off the bed, taking the covers along with him. He cussed, not being bothered to get up again. It was most likly one of his younger siblings trying to screw with him. "Go away." He complained from the ground, feeling too lazy to move and at least he was warm with the covers. "I dont want to go to the arena with you or spend any brother bonding time with you so whoever you are, can you just...let me sleep?" He didn't say it angrily though, as it wasnt like him to snap at people.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:07 pm

Isabella groaned when she heard a voice. Isabella waved her amr and turned over at her side, suddenly feeling cold, like someone took all the sheets. "Turn the damn music down Charlie," Isabella mumbled as her brown hair covered her face. That would probably feel Chris out when he couldn't see Isabella's face. He'd probably think she was someone else.]
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:13 pm

Christopher frowned when he proccessed what the person had said, opening his eyes and seeing the floor of a room that wasnt his cabin. Chris grinned, remembering where he was and sat up, the covers twisting around his legs as he rested his chin on the matress, staying on the floor. "Hello there, Bigfoot." He laughed, seeing her face covered with her long brown hair and hiding her face.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:24 pm

Isabella's gray eyes fluttered open when she heard Chris's voice. Memories of last night came flooding into her mind as she smiled. Isabella stretched and sat up, realizing that Chris had all the covers, leaving her with nothing. Isabella crossed her arms over her chest, blushing lightly. "Hi," Isabella said shyly, batting her eyes. Isabella yawned and got off the bed. "I'm going to the bathroom," Isabella muttered to Chris. Isabella rubbed her eyes and looked at the mirror. Isabella screamed when she saw what was on her neck.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:31 pm

Chris jumped up, grabbing the sheets from around him and holding them around his waist as he ran into the bathroom, towering over Isabella as he realised what she was talking about. He burst into a fit of loud laugher, one hand holding the sheets up wheras the other clutched his side, having pains from laughing so much. "Loving the new look." He got out before continuing to laugh again, doubling over uncontrolably with his dark curls covering his eyes, wet with tears.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:35 pm

Isabella glared at Chris, putting her hands on her hips. "It's not funny!" Isabella exclaimed, rubbing the hockey's on her neck, knowing they wouldn't go away for some time. Isabella groaned again, seeing Chris laughing his arse off. "Ha ha," Isabella mocked, closing the door. Isabella sighed, trying to calm herself as she turned the shower on. Maybe the steam would make it go away or something.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:43 pm

Chris continued to laugh at Isabella's hickey, even after she had closed the door on him. After a few minutes, he wiped the tears from his eyes and pulled his boxers back on, going and lying back on the bed lazily and, without meaning to, falling back asleep on his stomach, the covers twisted around his feet as he took up most of the bed.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:48 pm

Isabella took a quick shower. Isabella looked through all the drawers, glad that Eli had some girl stuff in her as well. Isabella walked out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around her. She rolled her eyes when she saw Chris asleep. Isabella put on the same clothes from last night, just a different shirt she had found in a closet. Isabella brushed her wet hair and put a Bobby pin in it to keep her hair back. Isabella walked over to Chris, shaking him. "Chris," Isabella whispered, kissing him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:59 pm

Chris kissed Isabella back softly as a reflex action before pulling away, yawning and rolling onto his back, resting his hands behind his head as he opened his eyes, his brown curly hair covered his face but he was feeling too lazy to brush it off. "So, Beautiful, do you think your friend would mind if I borrow some of his clothes?" He asked her, not opening his eyes yet.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:03 pm

Isabella smiled at Chris. "I'm sure he won't mind," Isabella said to Chris, getting off the bed. Isabella looked through some drawers and threw a shirt sleeve shirt at Chris. Isabella smirked lightly and threw him a random pair of jeans as well. "He won mind," Isabella repeated, flopping on the bed
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:11 pm

Chris only opened his eyes when the clothes fell on him, forcing himself to sit up as he pulled the clothes off him. He got up, stretching quickly before deciding it best to take a shower. "I'm gunna take a shower. Bacon would be great." Chris joked, kissing Isabella softly on the lips before closing the bathroom door and getting in the shower.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:57 pm

Isabella rolled her eyes as Chris went into the bathroom. Isabella walked into the kitchen barefoot, thinking of what to cook. Isabella took out some pans and eggs. Isabella saw some bread and took that out as well. Isabella turned the stove on, putting the pan on the stove as well. Isabella put some butter on the pan. A noise was heard and Isabella turned, thinking it was Chris. It wasn't. Isabella dropped the eggs she had in her hand, seeing it was a man. The same man who kidnapped her. Isabea froze, terrified. Before she could scream, the man lunged at her, pushing her into the counter and covering her mouth.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:32 pm

Chris whislted to himself as he got out if the shower, using some deoderant that he found in the side. He used the towel, messing up his hair in the process of trying to dry it. Be pulled on the clothes, glad that they fitted before heading into the kitchen. "Hey Beautiful, You didn't have to-" Chris paused mid-sentance when he saw Isabella having pushed up against a counter, a man holding his hand over her mouth. Chris kicked out, hitting the greasy man in the ribs before punching him in the face. Chris saw the man loosen his grip on Isabella and pulled her behind him, grabbing the first thing that came to his hand; a knife. "Get...out." Chris growled, his hand starting to shake.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:43 pm

Everything happened so fast. Isabella breathed heavily and backed away from the scene, ending up in the frame of the hallway. Ut was happening all over again. Isabella's breathing became shallow as she remembered what he did to her. How many times Isabella true to escape and actually failed. Isabella gripped something that was in her hand, a fraying pan. Isabella watched as the man took out a gun and put it to Chris's head, the barrel digging into his forehead. The man seemed to forget about Isabella she slowly walked behind him and hit him with the frying pan. The man fell forward, cussing words Isabella never heard of. Isabella fell backwards in surprise and landed on her butt. Isabella breathing became rapid and shallow again as the man stood up and cocked the gun, pointing it at her. The gun went off and Isabella fell back as she felt the bullet go into her leg. Isabella screamed, but gritted her teeth as her eyes glowed white. Isabella muttered a few words in Ancient Greek and the man began to scream in pain, holding his head.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:51 pm

Chris jumped a mile when the gun went off, realising after a moment that it was Isabella that had got shot instead of him. He rushed to her side, snatching the gun off the man. He did the first thing he could thing of; pulling his belt off his throusers, tieing it around the wound to try and stop the blood flow. He quickly sewrched the cuboards, finding ambrosia and some nectar, handing it to Isabella desperstly. Chris got to his feet, cocking the gun and aiming it at the guys head, planning on blowing his brains out. Chris couldn't do it though; he started to shake and shudder all over, like he had with a taxi driver a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:57 pm

Isabella poured the nectar on the leg wound, trying to make it stop bleeding. Isabella's hands shook. Isabella looked up to see Chris aiming the gun and shaking. "Chris," Isabella said softly, pulling on his pant leg. Isabella took the gun away from his hands and threw it on the sink. Isabella looked at the man, who was still awake and breathing heavy. "Get out," Isabella snapped and the man obyed, running out the window. Isabella's breath came out in shallows again as she remembered her leg wound. Isabella's hands shook and she felt like she was going to go into shock. Isabella breath turned rapid as she couldn't help but go into shock.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:05 pm

Christopher couldn't stop himself from shaking. He looked down, finding Isabella doing the same. Pushing his emotions aside, he looked in the cuboards and found a bar of chocolate, snapping off a few rows. Sweet things were the best for shock. He led Isabella over to the couch, taking a piece of chocolate in his mouth, holding some out to her as she sat on his lap, not caring about blood.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:17 pm

Isabella put a piece of chocolate into her mouth, chewing it. Isabella studied Chris with her gray eyes. "P-Put pressure on th-the wound," Idabella managed to stutter out. Isabella's eyes were fluttering close and Isabella's breath was still rapid.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:22 pm

Chris did as Isabella said, grabbing her thigh and pushing down with his hand on the wound, trying to stop the blood flow and didn't care about his bloody hands now. "Isabella? Its okay. Im here, you're going to be fine." He whispered desperaly as her eyes closed, leaning in to kiss her lips softly whilst his hand continued to press down on the wound.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:27 pm

Isabella didn't kiss Chris back. Well, she was half passed out anyway. Isabella nodded and her head lulled to the side. Isabella groaned lightly, thinking of what to do. "Pressure, nectar in wound. That should...help. Wrap," Isabella mumbled to Chris, mumbling it. Isabella's breath turned back to normal as she put another piece if chocolate in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:37 pm

Chris clicked his fingers, jumping hp and crossing over to the draws, pulling some out randomly before finding a first aid kit. He took out a roll of bandages, sitting next to her again. Without warning, he pullee one side of her jeans down, dressing her thigh quickly before letting her go again, pulling her onto his lap and pressing his face into her shoulder, trying to calm himslel and her. "You okay?" He asked her, kissing her back as he continued to shske, trying to hide it.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:43 pm

Isabella nodded, resting her head on Chris's chest. Isabella felt a bit better and was shaking a bit less. Isabella nodded again, feeling that her hands were a bit sticky with blood. "How are you?" Isabella asked in a whisper, her voice shaking a bit. Isabella took a deep breath, trying to stay clam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Time No See (Welshy)
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next