Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Long Time Reunion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Michiru Kaioh

Long Time Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Long Time Reunion   Long Time Reunion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:04 pm

I walked out in the forest. I was now 13 years old and close to turning 14. I sat down by a tree and rest my back against it so I could rest. I hadn't seen my girlfriend Iona in a long time and I wondered whether she was ever going to come back or not. I really did miss her. I could still remember the day we had met by the beach and we went swimming together.
Back to top Go down
Iona Bromhead

Iona Bromhead

Long Time Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion   Long Time Reunion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:14 pm

I had been walking, hoping to run into Nico eventually. Seemed fate has interfered between them. Iona was beginning to think she she had only dreamed he even existed, until she saw him resting beneath a tree. Standing there for a moment, she looked him over from head to toe. He was exactly as she remembered him.

Walking slowly over to him, she stood at his feet gazing down at him. "Hello Nico. I can't believe you are here." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Long Time Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion   Long Time Reunion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:17 pm

I opened my eyes and saw Iona. I quickly stood up and gave her a hug. I smiled and said I missed you so much. I was so worried. I thought a monster had killed you during a quest or something. I'm so glad you're here. Tears were coming out of my eyes but I didn't care all that mattered to me right now was that Iona was here.
Back to top Go down
Iona Bromhead

Iona Bromhead

Long Time Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion   Long Time Reunion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:34 pm

Iona, smiled, glad that he had not forgotten her and felt the same way. "On Nico, I've missed you too." Giggling, she remarked, "You thought I was harmed and I was beginning to wonder if you even existed in the first place." She hugged him tightly, then gently kissed his cheek, his nose and finally, his mouth, lingering a little longer than before.

Pulling away, her face was radiant as she looked into his eyes with such love. "Can I join you? I want to hear everything you've been up to."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Long Time Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion   Long Time Reunion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:40 pm

I wiped my eyes and said Sure I sat down again by the tree and said Well things have been a bit crazy here at camp. New people are arriving here everyday. I haven't even met all of the people that have come to camp. He then thought about how Alex had been possessed by Kronos before and said Strangely enough, Kronos hasn't been showing his ugly face around here lately. Some people say he's gone for good this time. That's a load of bologna, in my opinion. Nope I believe he's still out there. Biding his time planning his next attack. Know why? It's because he's immortal and you can't kill someone that's immortal. He looked at the stream that was trickling past wondering what was happening right now with Kronos.
Back to top Go down
Iona Bromhead

Iona Bromhead

Long Time Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion   Long Time Reunion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:05 pm

Iona sat down with Nico, listening to his words and the expressions on his face. How passionate he was when he talked about the happenings at the school and their enemies. Iona brought her hand up to his face and caressed his cheek. "You truly have been busy, haven't you? I can see on your face how caring you are. But don't let it upset you right now. You are with me, let's keep the world away from us for a little while, shall we?"

A lot of things were happening at the school, this she knew. But all that mattered to Iona at this moment was that she had found her Nico. She would like to think her presence was a soothing reprieve from the rest of the world.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Long Time Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion   Long Time Reunion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:08 pm

I felt Iona's hand caress my cheek and said Alright, my love. That sounds like a good idea. I went in to kiss Iona first on the nose, then on the lips. She made everything feel alright again. I was glad that she was here again. Nothing else mattered to me right now.
Back to top Go down
Iona Bromhead

Iona Bromhead

Long Time Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion   Long Time Reunion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:27 pm

Iona lovingly kissed him in return, slipping her arms around him. After their kissed stopped, she just gazed up into his eyes, smiling at him, "So tell me, how much did you miss me?" Of course she couldn't help it, she was the child of Aphrodite, it was hard not to be a bit self centered at times.

"And after you tell me how you agonized without me, which will please me very much, would you like to do something fun?" She looked into his eyes expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Long Time Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion   Long Time Reunion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:40 pm

I looked at Iona and said I missed you more than I missed my sister when she went to the Underworld three years ago. You are my everything, Iona. Without you I do not feel complete. Then when she asked if he would like to do something fun he said Absolutely, what do you have in mind?
Back to top Go down
Iona Bromhead

Iona Bromhead

Long Time Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion   Long Time Reunion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:03 pm

Iona let her imagination run wild, trying to think of the most fun they could have. Frowning in disappointment she looked back at Nico. "I'm so sorry, my love, but I can't think of anything. Can you?" She pouted.

Now that she had him in her arms again, she didn't want to spend it just staring at each other, although she was sure he would enjoy looking at her, she knew enough that anything got boring eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Long Time Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion   Long Time Reunion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Time Reunion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: