Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Long Time No See (Sam-Face)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Long Time No See (Sam-Face) Empty
PostSubject: Long Time No See (Sam-Face)   Long Time No See (Sam-Face) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:02 pm

Long Time No See (Sam-Face) 34or3ic
* FAYE LYNN McJEAN *

Athena Cabin Leader

Faye let the spring wind whip through her dark brown hair. Right now, she could care less. Faye wasn't the type of person to complain, but she felt like she was doing way to much work. She was Cabin Leader, for about thirty teenagers. She was also one of the younger campers, and well... wasn't always listened too. Faye also kept having these weird dreams. In the dream, she was walking, in the forest. She would walk farther in, and see people, people who she knew to be dead. The only reason was because Faye saw them die in battle. The dead demigods, monsters, and other things seemed to be haunting her, almost. It was really getting to her. Faye even spent some of her days looking up information on these types of things, with no luck.

She sighed and slumped down by the creek, splashing her face with water. Faye took off her tennis shoes and let her feet go into the creek's water. Relaxed, she sighed and felt a little better. Faye hadn't been relaxed in a while, and she felt like she needed to more. She was over-working herself, but that was just the way she was. It wouldn't stop, not being as uptight as she is.

Faye leaned back and pulled her feet out of the water. Soon, the sun rose and she smiled at it's bright rays. The sun seemed to lull her to sleep, and soon the Athena girl was in a light sleep.
http://www.polyvore.com/fayes_wardrobe/set?id=45192675
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Sam-Face)   Long Time No See (Sam-Face) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:38 am

ALEXANDER

Long Time No See (Sam-Face) 6eee28523f

I sped through the forest, trying to track this demigod down. There was a reason for me trying to track him down and that is... well... I was trying to eat my breakfast and then he threw a knife into my cereal bowl and all of it spilled out People don't do that and just get away with it.

I growled and sprinted. I thought I saw something off the edge of a ridge and I ran over there, aiming to jump.

Wait a minute... Uh oh. Jumping is a bad idea.

I could see the dmi god, but I was quite high off the ground he was on. Before I could stop myself, I was already running off the edge. Not even jumping. I just ran off the ridge and started to fall.

Surprisingly enough, I landed softer than expected. I was able to get to my feet quickly but the demi god was already speeding away, moving across the forest as if it was his home. I had a feeling I'd come across him again.

I grumbled and stood up, sheathing my spear. I trudged on through the woods, looking for a way back to camp. Nothing. But as hope was lost and I was deciding on where to build shelter for the night, I saw something beautiful.

Faye was sleeping next to a stream, her feet still slightly dipping into the water. I bet she was soaking her feet, I don't know though. Awww... she looks so cute.

I mean... errf. She's hot, *grunt snort spit* Urrrghh, tough guy posterior engaged.

Awww but just look at her, she looks so snuggable... I could just lie next to her and cuddle her the whooooole day. But being me, it's just not that simple.

I looked across the landscape, thinking of ways to wake her up, Alex-Style. Hmm... falling branches? No that could hurt her. Rocks maybe? ...Really Alex? Rocks?

Wait. Stream. Water. Wooden materials. A hatchet strapped to my thigh. Heheh. In other words, super mega watery fun times.

I grabbed some timber off from the shore line and set them down on a tree stump next to her. She didn't look like she was going to wake up, but I'm not sure.

I chopped the timber up into shorter pieces and put them together with some sticky stuff I always kept in my satchel when I went out hunting or fighting. I chopped the top of the stump off and fitted it onto the bottom, making a makeshift bucket. I walked to the stream, squatted, and started to fill it up with water, hoping it would hold together. I looked back at Faye.

Awwww...

"Hehehhh... Faye is snuggable right now, but I must resist the cuddling urge. I must give into my wilder side, the Alexander side," I said to myself, trying to will myself to keep on going.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Sam-Face)   Long Time No See (Sam-Face) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:33 am

* FAYE LYNN McJEAN *
Athena Cabin Leader

Faye was fast asleep when Alex came down by the forest. Not much would wake her up, considering her new lack of sleep she had acquired. She was dreaming again, but this time, for some odd reason, it was a good dream. Faye hadn't had one of those in a while. A long while.

In her dream, Faye was with her mother, Athena. The goddess was talking to Faye, just talking. There was also something different about her. The 14 year old's hair was pinned back in a braid, and she was wearing Olympian clothing, similar to the goddess's. It almost seemed that her mother was praising her. This was pretty much all that Faye had ever wanted her whole entire life.

Then the dream took a twist, and Faye started to moan in her sleep. "No, no, no, no..." she whimpered. Back in the dream, her mother was now yelling at her, in her full sized-form. Then with a poof,Athena was gone, and left Faye alone by herself. Next, the dream took her back to Camp Half Blood... but it wasn't like camp. This camp was abandoned. Noe one was there, except for her dream-like figure. In the dust there was some writing, that Faye could read. "Why Faye? This was all your fault..." The last thing she saw made her go crazy. It was Alex's grave in the burial grounds...
*Way to make a big post :P I feel stupid!*
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Sam-Face)   Long Time No See (Sam-Face) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:32 pm

ALEXANDER

Long Time No See (Sam-Face) 6eee28523f

"Faye?" I said, just as I was about to pour the water on her. I threw the bucket down and kneeled by her. Uh. What do I do?

Is she being possessed? Is there even a monster who can do that? Uhm... uh...

"Faye, you gotta wake up now or Imma pour water on you. Kay?" I said, slightly shaking her.

What? It's true.

I kneeled there for a moment, not sure what to do. I could be all cliche and kiss her like snow white. But she would punch me for that. Heh. Would be funny though. I wish one of the dwarves kissed snow white and then they drove off in a ferrari, flipping off Prince Charming.

Heheheheh-Oh right. Faye hurt, gotta stay serious.

Heheheh...

~Lawl Sorry xD~
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Sam-Face)   Long Time No See (Sam-Face) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:29 am

* FAYE LYNN McJEAN *
Athena Cabin Leader

Faye heard Alex's voice, and relaxed a little bit. She couldn't really hear him that great, but hey, words are words. Faye opened her grey eyes seeing Alex leaning over her. "Ohai." she said simply.

Faye sat up a little bit, noting the makeshift water bucket over by Alex. She looked from the bucket, to Alex. Her eyes seemed to be saying, "Really?", as if he was really going to dump water on her. Faye would've enjoyed punching him for that. Oh well. "Were you really going to dump water on me?!" she asked.

Not waiting for him to answer, she punched his side. "That's for almost throwing water on me, and leaving me alone at the dance." Faye said, suddenly serious. She then leaned in and kissed his cheek. "That's for everything else." Faye said, smiling.

*It's okay, but I think my muse got shot...*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Sam-Face)   Long Time No See (Sam-Face) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Time No See (Sam-Face)
Page 1 of 1