Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Long time no see (LIBBY)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Long time no see (LIBBY) Empty
PostSubject: Long time no see (LIBBY)   Long time no see (LIBBY) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:25 pm

Long time no see (LIBBY) Danikr
DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Apollo
" I can heal
everything except a broken heart."
Dani stepped close to the creeks waters. She giggled as the soil sunk under the weight of the demigod's feet. Dani was looking for Thais, and she would fins him, she had too. She looked around the creek slowly, she didn't want to miss anything. Dani set her sunglasses up on her head to see better.
"Thais? Thais are you here?" she asked to thin air. Dani felt stupid asking air, but she missed Thais. Dani hadn't seen him since the chariot building, and well.. that didn't go well. She looked at her left arm and smiled. Her burn was healing. She got it when she was training and her opponent used Greek Fire. Lesson for the kids, never ever train with Greek Fire. Dani looked for him some more.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (LIBBY)   Long time no see (LIBBY) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:39 pm

Thais peeked his head just out of the water. "Hi!" Usually when ever someone at the lake was walking around looking for something, it was a new camper and doing that was enough to scare them off. Excitement crept over him has he looked around. "Dani!" He shouted. It felt like it had been forever since he had seen her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (LIBBY)   Long time no see (LIBBY) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:44 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani heard a familiar voice and spun around. Seeing Thais' head peek out of the water made her smile widely.
"Thais!" she said kicking off her shoes. Dani ran into the water splashing and hugged him. She hadn't seen him in so long, too long.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (LIBBY)   Long time no see (LIBBY) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:50 pm

Although slightly shocked by the sudden movement, He still embraced her. "Oh, it's been so long!" Suddenly he remembered the last time hey had seen each other. That day emotionally shook him forever. No matter what he did he couldn't forget the look of the arrow in his friend's body, his arrow. Even though Thais knew Austin was dead when his arrow hit, he still convicted himself of murder. "How are you?" he asked still hugging her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (LIBBY)   Long time no see (LIBBY) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:59 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani kept hugging him, not wanting to let go.
"I've been... better I guess." she told him softly. Dani's gaze shifted to her left arm, remembering the burn. She still had the scar on her stomach from the last time she saw Thais. Dani closed her eyes and shivered at the memory. She tried to smile, not wanting Thais to worry.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (LIBBY)   Long time no see (LIBBY) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:48 am

Thais slowly started backing up deeper into the creek. "Well, at least you're OK. I'm sorry all those things happened to you." Finally feeling the ridiculousness of the hug length, Thais let go of Dani. "Wanna do something?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (LIBBY)   Long time no see (LIBBY) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:20 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani's eyes sparkled as Thais asked that question.
"Yeah! I haven't seen you in forever! We should go monster hunting!" she declared, smiling widely. Dani brought out her golden dagger and spun it in her fingers. Stopping, she placed it in her side pocket.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (LIBBY)   Long time no see (LIBBY) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:35 pm

"Alright! Just a sec." I climb out of the water and grab my bow and quiver. blood still clung to the arrow from The Day of the Chariot. I pull out the arrow and examine it. "Dani, while we're out, do you think we can visit the grave sites? I... I have something to do."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (LIBBY)   Long time no see (LIBBY) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:40 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani nodded slowly. She guessed they would visit Austin's grave. Dani closed her eyes and shuddered. She remembered that day all too well. It had started fine, great almost, until Austin made some comment about Apollo kids. Dani, needless to say, snapped. She doesn't like being insulted, so she threatened him. Not smart. Austin gave her a scar on her stomach for it, and well everyone chimed in attacking the demi-titan. A few small tears fell down Dani's face.
"It was all my fault..." she said, her voice barely a whisper.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (LIBBY)   Long time no see (LIBBY) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:52 pm

"What? Wait, no!" I drop the bow run back towards Dani. "Dani, you listen to me." I felt my voice getting more serious every word I speak. "What happened that day is not you fault! Don't you ever think other wise. Do you hear me? You were nothing but a victim of a poor set of circumstances." All of a sudden it struck me. 'We might not be talking about the same thing.' " wait... we are talking about Austin, right?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (LIBBY)   Long time no see (LIBBY) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:58 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani nodded again. She wiped her tears off her face, hoping no more would come. Hearing Austin's name just made it worse, but she didn't tell Thais. He was only trying to help, after all. Dani sighed and looked at her feet.
"Well, let's go. I hate hunting in the dark..." she told him softly. Dani didn't like the dark, it almost scared her. She was a child of Apollo, god of the sun. Needless to say her and the night weren't friends.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (LIBBY)   Long time no see (LIBBY) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:55 am

"Alright. Any game in mind?" I stroll back over to my things. I throw the quiver over my shoulder, and the bow across my chest. "There's dracene, hell hounds, cyclopes, telekhines, the choices are endless. What do you wanna do?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (LIBBY)   Long time no see (LIBBY) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:03 am

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani thought on that.
"Whatever we come across I guess. I don't have a prefrence." she told him. Dani closed her eyes and summoned her bow. Soon the golden bow was in her hands. She moved it from side to side, watching the sun dance over it. Dani swung her quiver over her shoulder and held her bow in her hand."Let's roll." she said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (LIBBY)   Long time no see (LIBBY) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:05 am

~ new topic?~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (LIBBY)   Long time no see (LIBBY) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long time no see (LIBBY)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: