Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Long Time No See (Welshy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:32 pm

Isabella jumped as well when she heard a voice. Isabella was glad that Chris had not untied the gown all the way yet. Isabella sat up and fixed her hair and smiled politely at Chris's "parents."

"Hi, I'm Isabella," Isabella said polietly, waving to the people who just walked in.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:41 pm

Gods, this was awkward. Chris cleared his throat uneasily, detaching himself from his 'Mothers' grasp and pulling his shirt back on, running a hand through his dark, curls. "Hello, Sweetie. Im Maria and this is Andrew. Welcome to the family." His mothers exclaimed happily, pulling Isabella into a hug as Chris hugged Andrew, rolling his eyes. "Jeez, Mom. Its not like we are getting married. No need to go over the top with the whole 'You will be a great mother to my grandparents' thing." Chris laughed, making Andrew take a turn at rolling his eyes, ruffling Chris' hair. "Glad to know that you havent lost your great sense of humour, son."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:16 am

Isabella smiled lightly when Chris's mom pulled her into a hug and called her part of the family. Isabella still couldn't but blush. Isabella looked at Chris with her blue eyes, suddenly remembering her hickey. Isabella shook her head a bit, letting her hair fall around her neck.

"Aw thanks," Isabella said to Chris's mom smiling.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:30 am

Chris smiled back at Isabella, hidinng a laugh as she attempted to conceal her hickey. Before anyone could say anything, a small, ginger boy ran into the room, ice-cream covering his freckled face. "Chris!" Harry exclaimed, running over and jumping at him, wrapping his arms tightly around his brothers neck as Chris held him up.
Before Harry could say anything else, he saw Isabella and blushed, whispering in Chris' ear. "Can that girl be my girlfriend?"
Chris burst into a fit of laughter, still holding his seven year old brother in his arms, saying loudly; "How about we share Isabella? You can have on the weekends? Deal?" He smirked at Isabella.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:35 am

Isabella rolled her eyes at Chris. If anything, no one was sharing Isabella. Isabella just couldn't help but chuckle.

"Sure share me," Isabella joked, laughing and shaking her head. Isabella felt weird in her hospital gown. Isabella's gray eyes trailed over to one of the chairs. Her clothes were there.

"I'll be right back. I just wanna change," Isabella said, getting up from the bed and grabbing her clothes. Isabella would feel a lot more comfortable in her clothes. Isabella smiled one last time before going into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:47 am

"She's a babe." Harry said, making Chris burst into another fit of laughter. "You're only seven years old, Hazza!" Chris exclaimed, watching Isabella go before turning his full attention onto his family.
"Harry is too much like you, Christopher but she seems like a lovely girl. Good for you." Mmaria smiled with a small, motherly frown. "You are being careful, right? You are both so young. Respect her."
"Mom, don't I always respect people?" Chris groaned as his mother continued to lecture him, waiting for Isabella to return.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:26 pm

Isabella changed quickly though, knowing that Chris would want her to come back. Isabella came out of the bathroom, her hair in a low bun with only a few loose pieces framing her face. Isabella smiled again, her gray eyes sparlkling. The little boy, who Isabella assumed was Chris's little brother, pointed to the hickey on Isabella's neck. "What's that?" The little boy asked. Isabella blushed.

"I uh...got hit on my neck," Isabella said, knowing that was a horrible lie.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:42 pm

Christopher broke into a fit of giggles, not being able to hold them back when Harry asked what was on Isabella's neck. His ginger brother looked at him with a small frown, wriggling out of Chris' grasp and landing on the floor. "I'm Zeus and I'm gunna kick your bottom for touching my girlfriend!" He screamed, kicking Chris in the knee-cap full force. For a little kid, he was strong enough to make Chris cuss yet he held it back.
"Oh Chris, you didn't." Maria sighed, looking at Isabella's hickey and not believeing for one second about the bull Isabella just said.
"I'm a grown man, Mom. You cant tell me off again for having some fun." Chris complained, running his hands through his thick curls.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:49 pm

Isabella felt so embarrassed now. Isabella's cheeks were red and Isabella looked at the door. Gods they probably thought Isabella was a slut or something. Isabella cleared her thought, still trying not to blush. Isabella looked at the small window in the door just in time to see something large and weird looking pass by. Isabella didn't make any sighn showing what she saw.

"I'll go check out," Isabella said and before anyone could say anything, Isabella was out the door. Isabella looked around and felt a hand over her mouth. Isabella instantly elbowed the guy in the face and turned around, only to find a monster. Great. Isabella took out her swords and attacked.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:00 pm

"Im not sure about this Chris. She seems like a really nice girl and Im glad that you are happy but dont you think you may be rushing-" Andrew said.

"No, I dont. Mom, Dad, I love Isabella more then I have loved anyone else in my life and she feels the same. Can you just be happy for me?" Chris asked with complete honesty and he could see the tears of happiness gleaming and about to spill in his Mother's eyes. Before anyone could say anything else, Chris heared sounds from outside the room. Alert, Chris barged through the door, only to be knocked metres in the air, smashing through one of the windows and ending up slumped on the floor, blood trickling down from his hair down his head as he slipped into unconcioueness.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:07 pm

Isabella was surprised that this monster didn't go down yet. Isabella just watched as the monster practically threw Chris. Isabella screamed, dropping one of the swords. Chris's little brother screamed. Isabella knew she was the only one who had to protect them and everyone else in the hospital. Isabella twirled her sword before charging forward and slashing at the monster. The monster easily dodged. Isabella didn't know what this thing was. Isabella rolled as it swept its hand across the floor, attempting to strike her. Isabella charged again, finally getting the monster. It screamed and turned to dust. Isabella fell to her knees exhausted. That's when she remembered Chris.

"Chris!" Isabella screamed, rushing to him. He looked horrible. Isabella whispered his name over and over again. "Chris wake up," Isabella begged, tears falling. Isabella found a small piece of ambrosia. Isabella put that in Chris's mouth.

-Izzy would die if Chris died-
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:16 pm

Chris, who was feeling dazed and numb all over, felt something lodge inside his throat. He spluttered, coughing it back up before realising it was ambrosia and swallowed it. He opened his eyes, not able to see anything except blurred shapes. He was incapable if hearing either, only a ringing noise.

He tried to raise his hand to his hair but couldn't move anything but his mouth. His tongue was numb so he couldn't speak but he managed to spit out the blood that kept trying to get down his throat.

Chris started to shudder, trying to re-fill his lungs with air but he couldn't breath. He was sure that he was going to die.

Do you want Chris to die?
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:08 pm

Isabella watched as Chris struggled to breathe.

"Chris!" Isabella cried out. Isabella squeezed Chris's nose and blew air into his lungs. Isabella prayed it would work. Isabella pounded on Chris's chest, performing CPR. Isabella prayed that this would work. Please, please, Isabella prayed, tears streaming down her face.

-Yes and no xD It would be cool if Chris died, but then decieded to be reborn again or something...xD But hten no xD. It's your choice. I don't mind either choice-
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:29 pm

I am not joking...I just flipped a coin because I couldnt decide...it landed on the Queen; Chris dies but shall be reborn as he is my fav charrie xD Im following your lead, by the way.

Christopher felt someone trying to refill his lungs, helping him. At first, his brain hadn't worked out why Chris was on his death-bed ony over a tiny fall but after a few minutes of intolerable suffering as he couldn't breath, his senses seemed to re-develop and become sharp once more, even if he still couldn't move. Some how, a massive blade of broken glass from the window had seemed to have punctured his lung, going throigh his chest fully so the sharp edge appeared on his front, barely passing through him fully.

Chris had never been this close to death before and those cliché films seemed to be correct; he could see his life flashing before his eyes. Starting with a glimpse of a friendly man smiling down at him briefly; his Father. The next memory was of police officers, then two new people that were happy and promised to alwys protect him. Then an older girl joined the family, scars down her tanned arms as she was angry at the world. Rebecca. A little ginger boy, barely light enough for Chris to old in his small arms. His first kiss. Moving to New York. Camp Half-Blood. Isabella. He saw everything.

A small flow of blood trickled down from the corner of Chris' mouth as he closed his eyes for the final time.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:42 pm

Isabella screamed when Chris stopped moving. He stopped breathing. Isabella took in a sharp breath, sounding like another scream. Isabella sobbed and laid on Chris's chest, begging he would wake up.

"Please wake up baby, please. Please, please," Isabella begged in soft whispers, running a hand through Chris's curly brown hair. Isabella felt a pair of arms wrapp around her, pulling her away from he beloved Chris. Isabella screamed and fought, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"No! Chris please!" Isabella screamed as she fought against the pair of arms. It was Chris's dad hdingnher back. Isabella screamed again as people began to take Chris away. Filled with grief, Isabella slumped against the pair of arms and passed out, hoping to never wake up.

-I got a little emotional writing that xD-
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:54 pm

Chris hadn't really known what to expect with death. He supposed that if there was a heaven or whatever, it would be filled with really, really hot models in bikini's. But he didn't really end up there. And then he imagined hell to be firey and full of demons but that wasn't there either.

Chris had even half expected to appear in Kings Cross station, with a bearded old wizard telling him that he could go bsck to the mortal world and defeat his enemy. He had half expected to find a slimy, bloody deformed version of his nemesis under a bemch but, again, that didn't happen. Death was starting to be a bit of a downer for Chris; no half naked women, or wizards, or anything else cool like that. He suddenley needed to get his life back, more then anything in the world but dien't know how.

Same xD sorry if these posts are bull, Im sort of guessing what to do :/
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:04 pm

Isabella woke up a few hours later, sitting up quickly, looking for Chris. Rebecca was there watching Isabella. Isabella saw that she was in an apartment.

"He's gone isn't he?" Isabella asked in a whisper, looking at Rebecca. Rebecca nodded and looked at Isabella, tears falling down her face. Isabella shook her head, tears streaming down her white face. Isabella got up from the bed and left the room without saying a word. Isabella ran out the apartment and kept running. Isabella only stopped when she couldn't breathe. Isabella fell to her knees, tears racking her body. Chris was gone dead. Isabella sobbed. She knew it was her fault. She she just hasn't gone outside. Isabella didn't care about the looks she got when people passed by. This was Isabella's last straw. She was gonna run away. Run away from everything. Isabella ran again until she came into an unfamiliar place. Isabella didn't care. Isabella walked into a bar or something. Isabella had clue what it was

"One," Isabella muttered. No one questioned her and somehow she got a drink. It didnt take long for Isabella to get drink to wash away her pain.

-lol it's okay. OMG CHRIS SHOULD BE REBORN AND THEN SINCE ISABELLA IS DRUNK HE LIKE SAVES HER OR SOMETHING. No. Or because he looks like Chris, Isabella sleeps with him or makes out with him.-
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:49 pm

One minute Chris was demanding to go back, fighting eveything so he would get another chance at life when the blankness around him immediatly dissapeared, replaced with the murky upstairs lighting balconey of a night-club, looking down at the dancefloor and bar. The DJ almost had a heart attack when Chris seemed to appear out if thin air besides him but, instead of dieing, he took another swig of his whiskey.

Chris made his way down to tbe ground floor, frowning as he tried to think of how he could get back to Isabella and his family. He decided thst the only place to go first was the hospital yet, he didn't know the directions. Hesitantly, he weaved in and out of the people to the bar, about ti ask for directions when he looked over and saw a mess of a girl. Only after a few seconds did he in fact realise who that girl was.

"Isabella?" He choked with happiness, not even noticing the alchohol glass in her hand.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:55 pm

Isabella was drunk out if her mind. Isabella heard her name and turned, finding Chris. Well, a guy who looked like Chris. Isabella giggled and smiled at the boy, putting an arm around him. Isabella's eyes were glassly and she was pale. Sweat beaded on her forehead as Isabella hiccuped, giving the boy who looked like Chris a sloppy kiss.

"Hey there, you look like my dead boyfriend. You know, he died because of me," Idabella told the guy that looked like Chris in between hiccups. Isabella almost fell over and took another sip of whatever was in her drink.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:02 pm

Chris frowned, stiffening slightly. Isabella was drunk. Like, off her head drunk. Nearly as drunk as Chris had got on his sixteenth birthday which resulted in him blurting out about his mother Aphrodite, hooking up with a complete stranger and almost getting high. Thank Gods his brothers had been there to stop him, or else there would have been up-roar.

"Jesus, Isabella. Its me! Christopher!" He exclaimed, running a hand through his dark curls. "Dumbledore gave me another chance, so here I am! Now stop drinking." He added sternly, pushing the glass away from her as he studied her face, his own serious and absent of all humour.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:09 pm

Isabella scoffed at Chris and rolled her eyes. She finished her drink and threw it behind her, hitting someone in the head. Well, Isabella had hit a bish girl. The girl punched Isabella in the face. Isabella laughed and showed no sighn of pain, probably because she was drunk. Isabella hit the girl back, knocking her out. Isabella turned to Chris, putting a ahnd on her hip.

"You look like my dead boyfriend. Wanna hook up?" Isabella asked him, leaning forward and pressing his lips to Chris's. Isabella pulled away and giggled, stumbling.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:18 pm

Chris gaped as Isabella showed not a single ounce of pain or guilt as she knowed the girl out, which was extremely un-like her. Chris ran a hand through his thick locks of brown hair, sctratching his chin which was starting to develop a line of stubble.

Reaxhing out and resting his large hands on Isabella's shoulder, Chris leaned down so his eyes were level with Isabella's. "Listen to me, Bella. I am Christopher Jason Hunt, your boufriend and I am not dead. Please...let me take you home." Chris pleaded, hoping she woud remember him or realise that he wasnt screwing with her, unless it was the other way around...

"Are you screwing with me, Isabella?" Chros asked, needing to know.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:24 pm

Isabella laughed loudly and draped her arm around Chris's shoulders.

"Why would I do that? I just wanna hook up. My boyfriend died. I'm single now baby. I need another way to wash this pain away," Isabella told Chris before laughing again and hiccuping. Isabella saw some girl smoking a cigarette. Isabella took the cigarette from the girl and took a puff before choking on it. Isabella dropped it to the ground coughing.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:32 pm

Chris took the f** out of Isabella's hands, flicking it down on the ground of the bar and stamping it out. Isabella obviously couldn't take smoking antmore than shecould her liquor. Chris had smoked once or twice but didn't really like it. At least he didn't have a coughing fit every time he took the odd puff.

"Smoking kills your lungs." Chris sighed, a tad bit frustrated that Isabella was wasted and didn't know thar he was Chris. "Isabella. Please. I am Chris." He begged, pressing his lips to hers gently, hoping that she would remember and realise that he wasn't talking bull.

He said what he meant and meant what he said.

Whoa...it censored the British slang term for ciggarette....awesome
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:37 pm

Isabella was happy that Chris kissed her. Isabella happily returned the kiss, wrapping her arms around Chris's neck. Isabella dropped whatever was in her hands to kiss Chris. Lots if people were cheering and Isabella laughed, pulling away and kissing Chris again. So what if she slept with a guy who looked like Chris? Isabella would figure it out in the morning. Isabella kissed Chris mire fiercely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Welshy)   Long Time No See (Welshy) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Time No See (Welshy)
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next