Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Party Time!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Party Time!   Party Time! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:52 pm

Baylee was checking into a famous Club in Los Angeles, wearing a spunky dress and big shades with a neon green outline. She watched emotionlessly as the security guard opened the gate and let her in, her hair dancing with tiny sparks. Baylee sat down on the bar stool at the bar and ordered 2 mimosas, one for her, and one for Katie. Baylee didn't know Katie Firebird for very long, but she knew that they would go together like a robber and a diamond necklace. "Hey, Katie!" Baylee flashed a smile and stood up, her messy hair in a tight bun. Baylee air-kissed Katie and started looking around the Club. Baylee cupped her hands around her mouth and shouted to the DJ, "Yo, DJ! Crank it up a little, thanks!"[/color]
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:02 pm

"Hey Baylee" I said winking "Like my new dress?" I twirled in my dress of sparkling gold, "Cost about $500 and I still don't trust the valet with my new car." I gave her a hug "Ready to get some boys to fall?" I ask smirking again.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:16 pm

"Totally!" Baylee grinned, knowing she won't have a problem with parking since she got driven by a limo. She wore a knee-high neon pink dress with one strap and her hair was flat and straightened, yet her hair was dancing with sparks. "I have to go fix my makeup. Meet you later at the dance floor." She said, peeking behind her back and waving a little, noticing that she put on a little too much blush.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:12 am

I grabbed the drink so kindly ordered for me and took a sip preparing myself for a night of meaningless romantic escapades and even more thrilling the celebritiys that were sure to show up.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:51 pm

Baylee hurried off to the bathroom and opened her clutch to find some cleaning cloths used for removing makeup. She took off her sunglasses and started frantically wiping off her blush. Before long, she was out of the bathroom and she bounded toward Katie, smiling and starting to dance a bit.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:53 pm

I laughed at Baylee feeling that sense of freedom that comes with hanging out with friends. I got up and started dancing with her also, "Whatcha been up to?" I asked "It's been awhile since I last saw you!"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:56 pm

"Oh, nothing much. I totally destroyed a monster cyclops and my boyfriend disappeared somewhere off campus." Baylee snickered with a hint of sarasm in her voice. She started eyeing a cute boy across the room, but then turned her head back to Katie. Baylee threw her hands up in the air and laughed, her neon sunglasses sliding down the bridge of her nose.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:59 pm

"At least you have a boyfriend." I said blushing quietly. I leaned in and whispered, "I was pregnant" I quickly backed off wanting to see her stunned expression. "But besides that nothing too important, got a tattoo saved the world. Y'know s'all good."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:04 pm

A look of fright and good will crossed Baylee's face. Did Katie know that is was forbidden to get pregnant in Camp? Trying to hide her look of fright, Baylee quickly engulfed Katie in a massive hug, laughing a bit and pulling awya. "I never was pregnant, the closest thing I have to a baby is a little cousin that lives with Auntie Gem." Baylee whispered into her ear, afraid to talk about it in public.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:07 pm

OOC: If you're suggesting that it's against the rules don't worry I know and I already had a plan on it.

"I can't imagine you getting pregnant." I told her "You're much too smart for that." I turned around and maneuvered my dress so she could see the tattoo of the sun on my lower back. "I made this decision self consciously and I think it looks pretty cool." I thought for a minute. "yea i've turned into a Rebel."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:11 pm

OOC: Okay, thanks for telling me(:

Baylee laughed a bit, shaking her head and making a "Tsk tsk" noise. "Hon', I was born a rebel!" Baylee patted her back and started doing some major dance moves. Baylee had 2 tattoos, one on her forearm with a lighting bolt on it and one on her heel, a little star.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:13 pm

I laughed girls night out didn't even begin to scratch the surface of what tonight would be. "How long have you been in L.A.?" I asked "I've been here for two days I didn't know you'd be here!"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:17 pm

Baylee thought about it for a moment, then started speaking in Pig-Latin. "Atiekay, oday ouyay nowkay owhay otay peaksay igpay atinlay?" Baylee whispered, laughing a bit and then began to speak in english again. "I've been here for a week, looking for Jake." Baylee answered, shuffling her feet a little.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:20 pm

My Eyebrows peeked in suprise, "Jake as in your boyfriend?" I asked "Or Jake as in my brother? He's supposed to be in Cali soon." I thought, "Do you love him? Like really LOVE him?"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:29 pm

"Unless Jacob Night is your brother, no. And yes, I do love him. He is my life, I miss him a whole lot." Baylee laughed, wiping away an invisible tear.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:32 pm

I laughed good naturally. "I'm single believe it or not. I have kids but the Dad an I aren't really lovers. I just happened to ask and things happened..." I didn't dive into the details. "So i'm still looking for that special someone."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:14 am

[I'm a lazy bun]

Baylee laughed and nodded, knowing what it is like to be a parent, even for a little while. She grabbed Katie's hands and started dancing awkwardly. "Hey, I'm no expert dancer." She giggled with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:32 am

"You're much better than me!" I laughed good naturedly. "I wonder if Orpheus liked dancing?" I asked changing the subject. "Whadya think?"

I'm lazy too xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party Time!
Page 1 of 1