Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Evening Time; Beach Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

Evening Time; Beach Time Empty
PostSubject: Evening Time; Beach Time   Evening Time; Beach Time I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:48 pm

The beach. The sounded like a good place to hang out tonight. It was a hot summer night, but only after I sat down on the soft, golden sand did I realize how weird I looked with jeans and a huge hoodie on. "Meh, I'm too lazy to go back." I said to myself. So I sat with my right leg up, my left leg on the ground, my hands interlaced around my right knee, and I rested my head on my knee; looking outward to the water.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/erika.f.lincoln
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Evening Time; Beach Time   Evening Time; Beach Time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:11 pm

I was jogging down the beach when I saw a girl. I ran up to her and pulled my ear bud out. "Hi." I smiled. "Is this seat taken?" I ask pointing to the spot next to her.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: Evening Time; Beach Time   Evening Time; Beach Time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:53 pm

Hey GG it was the other beach topic by Relyt Son of Hecate called New Friends End Up At The Beach. i've been planning to delete or redo this topic for Death. sorry I should've been more specific.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/erika.f.lincoln
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Evening Time; Beach Time   Evening Time; Beach Time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:28 pm

~OOOOO! OK! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evening Time; Beach Time   Evening Time; Beach Time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evening Time; Beach Time
Page 1 of 1