Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Time Alone At The Beach (Selene)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

Time Alone At The Beach (Selene) Empty
PostSubject: Time Alone At The Beach (Selene)   Time Alone At The Beach (Selene) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:31 pm

Tonight, I had met this girl named Trixie and she seemed nice cute, pretty, sweet.... where was I? Oh yes! Trixie! We met during our free time and I asked her to meet me at the beach. Currently, I was sitting down and my hair was nicely done, the red and black showing up in the moonlight. My amber and yellow eyes shone. I simply waited for her to show up, I hoped she wouldn't stand me up. I hugged my knees as I looked out at the waves.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone At The Beach (Selene)   Time Alone At The Beach (Selene) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:49 pm

Time Alone At The Beach (Selene) NataliyaPiro81-1
t r i x i e|v e r a|m a r s h

I walked over to Artemis. He was cute. I'm so glad I met him. This never happens, cause I'm not a happy person. I sat down next to him. "Hey," I said.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone At The Beach (Selene)   Time Alone At The Beach (Selene) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:54 pm

I looked as she sat down and saw her. She was prettier in person. I smiled at her for a split second. "Hey beautiful." I winked at her.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone At The Beach (Selene)   Time Alone At The Beach (Selene) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:01 pm

I looked at him and laughed. "Nice one, but I don't like pick-up lines," I said, laughing some more. "I like action." I reached over and pulled him towards me, kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone At The Beach (Selene)   Time Alone At The Beach (Selene) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:03 pm

I was about ask what does she mean when she pulled me in. I thought more and then she kissed me! SHE ACTUALLY KISSED ME! I shrugged and kissed. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her closer.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone At The Beach (Selene)   Time Alone At The Beach (Selene) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:07 pm

I fell on my back and then he was on top of me. Niiice. I pushed him up for a second. "Better than pick-up lines, right?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone At The Beach (Selene)   Time Alone At The Beach (Selene) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:09 pm

I smiled at her and nodded. "You bet it is" I rolled over so she was on top. I pulled her back towards me and we continued to kiss. This was WAY better than pick up lines.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone At The Beach (Selene)   Time Alone At The Beach (Selene) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:19 pm

I was liking this a lot. We kept kissing for about 3 minutes, before I'd have enough. I pulled away and rolled over next to him. I snuggled against him. "So, Arty, tell me somethings about you," I said putting my head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone At The Beach (Selene)   Time Alone At The Beach (Selene) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:22 pm

She pulled away and I savored the moment. A put my arm around her and got closer when she put her head on my chest. I thought about the question for a while. "well, I like you." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone At The Beach (Selene)   Time Alone At The Beach (Selene) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:31 pm

I laughed. "I know that. Why else would you be here?" I laughed. I smiled and looked up at him. "Like, about your life and stuff. Like, I'm a daughter of Phrike, goddess of horror," I said.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone At The Beach (Selene)   Time Alone At The Beach (Selene) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:38 pm

I smiled and kissed her head. "Im a son of Brontes. Thunder Personification. " I then thought about her question. "I don't remember much about my real self. I have no memories of myself from age 11 and below. " I shrugged it off "Its a price to pay"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone At The Beach (Selene)   Time Alone At The Beach (Selene) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:42 pm

I looked up at him and frowned. "Aww, I'm sorry. Man, I wish I could help you with that, but all I do is give people their worst fears." I rubbed him chest a little.

Last edited by Selene on Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone At The Beach (Selene)   Time Alone At The Beach (Selene) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:44 pm

I smiled. "It's okay, nobody can help but it doesn't matter much" I gave her a weak smile. I hated when people pittied my memory loss. But she didn't know better so I forgave her.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone At The Beach (Selene)   Time Alone At The Beach (Selene) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:05 pm

I looked up at him. "Okay. Well, I'm not special. I look emo, but I'm not that much. I'm pretty sweet and nice."
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone At The Beach (Selene)   Time Alone At The Beach (Selene) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:07 pm

I nodded. "I don't think of you as emo. " I told her. Truth is she didn't seem that dark and mysterious, more open than anything. I shrugged "Atleast not to me"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone At The Beach (Selene)   Time Alone At The Beach (Selene) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:59 pm

I scooted up to kiss him. "You're the best," I said. "I've never really had a real boyfriend. He was just a boy who used me. He was so messed up. But you aren't. You're awesome."
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone At The Beach (Selene)   Time Alone At The Beach (Selene) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:36 pm

I kissed her back. "Thanks, I'm just glad to be with a wonderful girl." I smiled. She was something alright. Something good.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone At The Beach (Selene)   Time Alone At The Beach (Selene) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:49 am

I smiled. "Thanks," I said. I hugged on tight to him and just laid there. It was nice. I hadn't been this content in a while. "This is peaceful," I said.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone At The Beach (Selene)   Time Alone At The Beach (Selene) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:16 pm

I smiled as she hugged me tight. I put my hands behind my head and looked up. "Yeah, it is...." I trailed off and stood up with a jolt. Looking right at me from the bushes was 6 pairs of red eyes. Growling came from the bushes and I immediately pulled out my small baby dragon. Natsu started to grow in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone At The Beach (Selene)   Time Alone At The Beach (Selene) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time Alone At The Beach (Selene)
Page 1 of 1