Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Time at the Beach (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iron-Girl

Time at the Beach (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Time at the Beach (Open)   Time at the Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:16 am

Tara sat on the beach, hands behind her, propping her up. Her feet lay bare on the warm sand. The young girl smiled softly as she looked out across the calm water. The young girl sighe, leaning back down so she was laid flat on the sand, watching the clouds above. She was fine for a few minutes, until she heard someone running across the sand, she turned to see the person and they fell and landed atop her...
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Time at the Beach (Open)   Time at the Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:10 pm

"Woah, sorry. I'm Kimberly. Call me Kim or Kimmy. You are?," Kim said. She was smiling because it was her first day. She was nervous but happy, too.
Back to top Go down
Iron-Girl

PostSubject: Re: Time at the Beach (Open)   Time at the Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:13 pm

Tara blinked slightly, gently pushing the girl from her. She sat up straight and turned to face the girl. The young woman looked the girl over, looked her up and down slowly. A small smile played onto her lips" hey" she says flickingher hair slightly. "I'm Tara, Tara Stark, it's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Time at the Beach (Open)   Time at the Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:19 pm

"Nice to meet you,too. Sorry about the, well you know," she then smiled. Kimmy flipped her hair to the left side showing her earings that were silver hoops. She looked at the girl head to toe, but not making it seem like get out of here you mangy mutt. Because she wasn't a mangy mutt.
Back to top Go down
Iron-Girl

PostSubject: Re: Time at the Beach (Open)   Time at the Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:23 pm

Tara studied the girl apraisingly, she curved her lips into a small smile. The young girl giggle softly she shook her head slightly. Tara moved a little closer to the girl, puttng her hand on Kimmy's hand "so what brings you out here?"
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Time at the Beach (Open)   Time at the Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:27 pm

"I don't know. Intrestring question, well I'm new. So, I guess I wanted to do some exploring. She moved her hand towards herself thinking it was awkward.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Time at the Beach (Open)   Time at the Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:06 pm

I move out of the woods surrounding the beach to find to girls sitting there. I was a little surprised to find them there, but I guess that I couldn't fix that. it was definitely a rare occasion to find people in this spot. They usually have to look for it. Regardless, being the social person I am, I greet them with a "Hello"
Back to top Go down
Iron-Girl

PostSubject: Re: Time at the Beach (Open)   Time at the Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:11 pm

Tara retracted her own hand, a little worried she might have upset the girl. That was when a masculine voice carried its way over to her. She turned her head around to face the source of the voice, her lips curving into a pleasent smile. The young girl hummed softly, she ran a hand through her hair "hey there, why don't you come and sit with me" she says a soft giggle escaping her lips.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Time at the Beach (Open)   Time at the Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:31 pm

"Sure, I' d love to Tara," Kim said smiling. She kind of felt bad for moving her hand. That made things awkward now didn't it she wondered. She grabbed out her phone for no reason.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Time at the Beach (Open)   Time at the Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:59 pm

I kinda smile when this girl who couldn't be but a few years younger then me told me i should sit... until the other took that place and pulled out her phone. Wait... you have a phone?" It was kinda a stupid question, but it was like a tracking beacon to everyone that wanted us dead. "I'm Trent by the way... I'm guessing you're Tara."
Back to top Go down
Iron-Girl

PostSubject: Re: Time at the Beach (Open)   Time at the Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 3:03 pm

Tara nodded slowly, folding her legs pressing her feet togethor. Tara shifted about slightly "yes, I'm surprised you know my name I haven't been here long." The girl says, using her hands to prop herself up, turning her head to briefly face Kim before turning back to face Trent "Trent's a nice name, now come on sit with me" she says pursing her lips in thought.

Last edited by Iron-Girl on Fri May 18, 2012 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Time at the Beach (Open)   Time at the Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 3:08 pm

Kim nodded. "Yup. I'm the girl with the phone," she said lauging. "HI Trent. I'm Kimberly. But, you can call me Kim or Kimmy," she said putting her hair to her side and put her phone back in her bag.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Time at the Beach (Open)   Time at the Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 8:42 am

Hey Kim." I say greeting the second of the two. What would bring you to out here? " I ask. not many people actually want to come to the beach. The water out here was cloudy and salty, while the lake water was actually rather clear. The only difference was the sand.
Back to top Go down
Iron-Girl

PostSubject: Re: Time at the Beach (Open)   Time at the Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 8:46 am

Tara blinked slightly, looking between the pair she folded her arms, lips pursed in thought. The young girl, smiles moving so she lay on her stomach, resting her head upon her arms. She smiled watching the boy Trent, humming softly to herself
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Time at the Beach (Open)   Time at the Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 8:51 am

"So.. What brings you her Trent," Kim asked. Kim had her legs in criss-cross apple sauce form. Her hands were touching her knees. Kim's bag was next to her. She gave a slight smile to the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time at the Beach (Open)   Time at the Beach (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time at the Beach (Open)
Page 1 of 1