Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN

Go down 
+6
Rune
RachieFizzy!
Lord Blazy
Kat
Effie
GreekGirl
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN Empty
PostSubject: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:52 pm

I grabbed the stero off the table and ran out of the Apollo cabin. I met up with Willow who had the coke. I smiled at he. Isabella came over to us with chips. We all ran to the beach. We were having a beach party. WHOO! Hopefully we don't get caught. I put on the radio and started dancing. This was gonna be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:56 pm

BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN Em
Veronica|Payton|Ares
Veronica ran to the beach. She couldn't wait. She didn't usually go to parties, but she had been a little bored lately. She had a bag of chips in one hand. She was wearing a T-shirt over a plain red bikini. Her auburn hair was pulled into a braid. She finally got to the beach. She waved at the people that were there. She set down the chips and pulled off her T-shirt. "Hey!"

Last edited by Veronica Payton on Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:58 pm

BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN JojoLevesque
Katherine|Elizabeth|Jones
Hermes

I grabbed some extra coke, and three of my girls and ran to the beach. There was aparty down there and there was no way I was missing it. It's no party until Kat Jones is there. Bella, Ameilia, and Penny were running with me to the beach. We had everything and anything. All the things you would bring.I was told that even the vollyball net was moved down there. When the four of us got there, it was already packed.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:00 pm

I saw my friends come. I smiled and went over to them. My hair was down and I was wearing jean shorts and a bikini top so I could go in the water later. "You made it!" I hugged all of them.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:05 pm

BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN Nxs-ElisabethHarnois@PSUnknown%5E79845---justfreepics-dot-org
Anabella|Krista|Harris
Athena

I smiled and threw my arms around Izzy. "Hey!" I said with a smile. I had on Jean shorts and a light yellow bikini top on. "I can't believe Chiron alowd this!" I exclaimed. People were already dancing and swimming in the water, or playing vollyball or just hanging. I watched as Kat snuck the coke to the snakc stand. I couldn't stop smiling.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:06 pm

I got my shorts on and walked towards the beach. Party eh? Should be fun. As long as Trixie was there.

I got out of the Hera cabin. My usually white hair had red at the tips. I still had my knuckle spikes but that wouldn't stop me would it?

I walked down to the beach in skinny jeans and a Red V Neck. My usual attire. My purple hair was styled for the party and my purple eyes darted around to look at everybody.

I ran down to the beach. I arrived past some kids. Being a son of hermes and all. I was dressed and ready to go.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:09 pm

I smiled at Bella. "Yeah I don't think he did," I told her. I laughed. "Seth got the music so it should rock tonight. I brought the snacks and Willow brought the drinks. Let's party!" I told Bella smiling.

I took a sip of my coke and looked at everyone here. Wow. Lots of people. I'm not the social type. Eh, no wonder I'm single. My hair was down and I was wearing shorts and a tee.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:11 pm

BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN Kellin16

BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN Kellin11

I ran along with Kennedy to this beach party. "Come on, Rach! I wanna get there NOW!" I laughed, grabbing her arm and running to the party. This was gonna be amazing. I had a really good feeling about it. When we finally got to the beach, I went out and started dancing in the middle of the campers that were already there. I laughed while doing this, because it was most likely we'd all get in trouble and caught. But I could care less. This was a care-free night! I was gonna dance the night away!

BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN 72128_19

BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN Rachel12

I ran with Kellin to the beach party. "I'M RUNNING, I'M RUNNING!!" I laughed as he dragged me. When we got there, he was already dancing. Why not? I thought, and went dancing with him and the other campers. This was gonna be the best party ever! I just hope that it didn't get cut down early like some of the other parties in the past. That would really suck royal Minotaur. I giggled as me and Kellin danced crazily. We were a bad duo. We were like brother and sister, we acted like each other, though we look nothing alike. I kept dancing, having the time of my life.

BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN Ap9n6g16

BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN Cassid12

I walked silently to the party. I made my aura show, so I looked like nothing more than black smoke moving through the air. When I got there, I made my self appear. I headed toward the snacks immediately. I came here to watch everyone act like fools, not socialize. And besides, they'll most likely get caught and I can make a quick get away. No one would bother to talk to me anyway. I hoped. Some guy think he's gonna get lucky tonight. I guarantee it. I watched everyone dance. A small portion of me wanted to join, but I wouldn't let that portion speak.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:18 pm

Josh walked to the beach, he doesn't know what to do today, and he heard there's a beach party. He might give this a shot, since he's a son of Aphrodite, he might even got the chance to flirt with another hotties.
He looked at all the campers at the beach, but Josh still said nothing. He smiled and flicked his shaggy hair.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:20 pm

Veronica grabbed some coke and danced to the music. She wasn't very good at dancing, but she wanted to have fun. Plus, the music was GREAT! She jumped up and down. She was actually having a good time.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:21 pm

BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN Img-thing?
Ameilia|Faith|Smith
Aphrodite

This is so cool! I had never gone to a real party before. No, I am dead serious. I haven't. I wante badly to play a game of volly ball. "Hey Penny!" I yelled over the music. "Let's get a game together." I pointed to the vollyball quart that the camp had moved down to the beach. Penny nodded and we began going around to people and asked if they wanted to play.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:26 pm

BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN Em
Veronica|Payton|Ares

A girl walked up to Veronica asking if she wanted to play Volleyball. "Seriously? Of course!"She said. She walked over to the net and waited for the rest of the people who were going to play.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:26 pm

BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN NataliyaPiro81-1
t r i x i e|v e r a|m a r s h

I heard there was a party. I'd walked here by myself, hoping to see Artemis. I saw him standing alone. I ran over to him. "Hey Arty," I said with a kiss.

http://www.polyvore.com/trixie/set?id=35737538

BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN Annasophia-robb-foam-magazine-photo-shoot-pics-00w115
k i a n a|k i e-k i e|f e r n

I pulled Century over to the party. "Come on, have some fun. You could meet a boy," I said, smiling. "Don't you wanna?" I asked.

BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN DakotaTEENVOGUE110909
c e n t u r y|m i l l i e|f e r n

I shrugged and pulled away from Kie Kie. "Yeah, okay. Whatever, I just don't care. I'm not the party type of girl," I said.

http://www.polyvore.com/century/set?id=35737426
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:27 pm

BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN 24zx9xg
I saw Bella and Isabella talking. I went oveer to them. "Hey girls, what's shakin'?" I asked before laughing. I had my swimtrucks on and a tee shirt. I also had sunglasses hanging on my head.

BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN Dark-brown-hair
I looked at Seth and laughed. "Bella, when can Seth ever act normal?" I asked her before laughing. I popped open a coke and took a sip. [
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:33 pm

"Hey Ameilia." Josh greeted his sister. Okay, if his sister is in here, this is going to be great. He sorta wish Ernest were here to join, but he always wandered to the forest with his girl without particular reason.
"Enjoying the party?" He asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:47 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye looked onto the beach, party oh yeah. Learning her boyfriend was now gone, again. She needed this. For her nerves, the stress, she needed it. Faye's hair was down and straight. She was wearing jeans with holes in the knees. She wore a tank top with sparkles on it for a shirt. GO SPARKLES!
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:52 pm

Anabella|Krista|Harris
Athena

"Never," I said to Izzy. I laughed lightly and Kat came over and handed me a coke. I looked at her funny. "Is this going to exlode in my face?" I demanded. She smiled but shook her head. I opened the can facing it at Seth. It didn't explode.

Ameilia|Faith|Smith
Aphrodite

After getting one girl to play, my brother came over to me and Penny. "Hey bro," I said to Josh. "Yeah, it's fun. Um, hey, Penny and I are putting together a game of Vollyball, are you in?" I looked at Penny. "Penny this is Josh, my half brother. Josh this is Penny, daughter of Poseidon.

BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN Tumblr_lope1sA7fH1qhvrieo1_500_thumb
Penny|Jewels|Turdel
Poseidon

"I can introduce myself you know," I muttered to Ameilia. "Hi Josh."

Last edited by Kat on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:02 pm

I looked at Kat. "You've done that before?" I asked. I smiled. I had done that to Izzy so many times. Good times.

I rolled my eyes. "Seth's done thaat to me soo many times," I said befroe laughing.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:07 pm

Katherine|Elizabeth|Jones
Hermes

I smiled broadly. "All the time," I told Seth. Bella started to laugh and I smiled. I wonder if he is smart enough to catch on Bella did it to his drink. "I have a reputation to keep remember. Trouble it my middle name."
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:18 pm

"Count me in~" Josh said, he winked to Penny, the girl which his sister just introduced to him.
"But hmm, who's my teammates?" He looked around, everybody seems to be busy doing their own things, and yep, Josh don't know any of the campers that is in the beach except his sister and Penny.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:25 pm

Ameilia|Faith|Smith
Aphrodite

"Well we have one girl over by the net already," I said. "So go talk with her while we get a few more people. I think we should make it four on four. We'll decide the teams when we have eight people."
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:41 pm

"And who is this girl you talk about?" Josh asked, raising one eyebrow. "So am I the only guy that play volleyball? Wow, I could get used to this." Josh laughed.
Today is actually his birthday, but since he hasn't make so many friends, no one will care anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:42 pm

I snuck up behind Bella and put my arms around her. "hey Sweetie!" I said

I kissed Trixie as she came up to me and didn't pull away for a good 5 minutes. I loved being with her and I wasn't gonna let a party split us up.

I looked around at the group. My purple hair covered my eyes, nobody knew me. I remembered now.

I merely looked around. Nobody really liked me here, why was I here?
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:51 pm

Anabella|Krista|Harris
Athena

Two familiar arms wrapped around my body form behind almost making me spill my coke. I smiled as the same familiar voive cooed in my ear. "Hey Final," I said with a smile. "You almost made me spill my drink," I told him raising my eyebrows.

Ameilia|Faith|Smith
Aphrodite

"I think her name is Veronica," I tell Josh. "She is at the vollyball quart just go. We'll invite more guys to play too don't worry."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:04 am

I watched as some guy wrapped his arms around Bella. Boyfriend. I opened my drink and got sprayed by the spda. "Alright, who messed with my drink?"

I laughed. "What happened Seth?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: