Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN

Go down 
+6
Rune
RachieFizzy!
Lord Blazy
Kat
Effie
GreekGirl
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:09 am

Katherine|Elizabeth|Jones
Hermes

"Don't look at me," I told Seth, "You may not believe it but that wasn't me this time."

Anabella|Krista|Harris
Athena

I started to laugh really hard. Kat looked at me as if I was crazy. It was my first real prank I did on my own. Aren't I aloud to be happy? I raised my hand that had my coke in it as if I was doing cheers. I then brought the soda to my lips and took a sip.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:33 am

I walked down to the beach and with Mark and went over to where Izzy was. "Mark, if you wanna go find your girl, go ahead i'm not stoppin' ya." I continued to walk over until I got to Izzy. "Hey babe, bro, Bella." I kissed her.

"Thanks Dude." I searched until I found Amelia. "Hey girl miss me?" I ask her giving her rose.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:37 am

I felt someone give me a kiss. I smiled. "Hey babe," I said. I kissed him again.

I rolled my eyes at them. "Would ya stop kissing for one minute sheez?" I joked. Izzy rolled my eyes at me. "Nice prank Bella. Just sleep with your eye open tonight."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:40 am

Ameilia|Faith|Smith
Aphrodite

"Hey!" I exclaimed as Marcus came up behind me. He gave me a rose and I took it. I thanked him with a kiss on the cheak. "And yeah, I did miss you," I said with a smile. Penny was making gagging motions behind Mark's back. I didn't pay any attention to them but I introduced her anyway. "So this is my friend Penny," I tell Mark, "Penny this is Mark/Marcus what ever he prefers."

Penny|Jewels|Turdel
Poseidon

"Hi," I said with a smile. This was the second guy that Ameilia introduced me to today. Both of which she was close to. "So we are getting a vollyball game together, you wanna play with us? If you do, we'll have five and only need three more people."
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:15 am

I snickered at my half brother's comment. "Bro, if Riea was here, you be doing the same thing. If you even touch her you'll be hearing from Final Karringa, her boyfriend. I almost did, good times." I said sarcastically.

"Nah i'm good. I'll watch from the sidelines." I kissed her on the cheek. "That is if I can."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:21 am

Anabella|Krista|Harris
Athena

I smiled at Demetri's comment. "I'd like to see you try and get into cabin 6." I told Seth. I took another sip of coke.

Ameilia|Faith|Smith
Aphrodite

I looked at him. "You want to watch me fail don't you?" I asked. "You want to wait until I fall on my butt so you can laugh. Well I'll tell you this. This daughter of Aphrodite can kick butt in vollyball. So Hmph!"I stuck my tongue out at him, but struggled to hold back a smile.

Last edited by Kat on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:30 am

"Mm.." Josh giggled. So this is the Marcus guy Ameilia was talking about in the cabin earlier. Looks like his sister got a good guy as his boyfriend.
Josh turned away and headed to the volleyball quart to find this Veronica girl. Well, Ameilia doesn't tell Josh what Veronica looks like and what she's wearing, so this is probably gonna be hard. "Hello, I'm looking for Veronica!" Josh shouted.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:42 am

"Amelia, you're crazy if you think that. I just don't wanna play volleyball." I said while laughing. "I surprised no one has ever got caught having beach party. It's pretty obvious." I said
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:41 pm

I walked toward the dock. My dirty blonde hair was pulled back in a braid, and I was wearing a bikini with pink and blue flowers on it. It looked like I was late since there was already a crowd of people. I walked on my tip-toes trying to see if I knew anyone. Nope. No one. I slipped off my flip-flops and dug my feet into the sand. It felt nice and cold on my feet. I walked up to the dock. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all. Oh well, I'll stay a little longer then leave.

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:51 pm

I blushed at my half-brothers comment. Okay, maybe I would be the same way with Riea. I smiled at Bella. "Well, your wonderful sister over her would glady help me."

I gave Seth a look that said are you kidding me. "I will not glady help you. I'll give Kat a hand if she ever wants to prank you," I teased.

I looked around. Okay, I'm bored. Be social Izzy told me. Easy for her, she had lots of friends.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:30 pm

Ameilia|Faith|Smith
Aphrodite

I smiled. "I think a few kids from cabin ten talked Chiron into doing it," I told Mark. I wasn't one of them. I hate using charm speak. I don't like power. "Well, if you know what I mean."

Penny|Jewels|Turdel
Poseidon

A girl caught my eye. She was standing alone. She wore a sparkling tank top and ripped jeans. I shrugged. Might as well make some friends. I really didn't want to stick around for Mark and Ameilia's flirt fest. I walked over to the girl not even bothering to tell Ameilia where I was going. I'lll meet back with her. Maybe this girl would like to play.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:46 pm

"Where is she?" Josh sighed, but still smiling. He saw a girl with a bikini and braid hair, and it looks like she's around his age. "There's so many hotties in this camp." Josh muttered as he approached the girl. "Excuse me, I'm looking for Veronica."
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:30 pm

BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 2 Em
Veronica|Payton|Ares

"Uh, that's me!"Veronica said. She was surprised someone here knew her. She looked at the boy. He was VERY good-looking and looked about 14. Now she was very surprised. Usually, cute boys would never approach her. They would all stereotype her as a bully from the Ares Cabin.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:01 am

"You're Veronica?" Josh asked, quick scanning her from hair to toes. She looks okay, not the typical Ares kid you'll find in the Arena. But still, Josh can't just trust her like that. Josh often to get in trouble with her half brothers. "Hello, hot stuff. You see, we're short on players for volleyball match. Care to play?"
Josh smiled slightly to her.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:55 am

BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 2 Emma.xlarger
Veronica|Payton|Ares

"Yeah, I love Volleyball."Veronica said. She moved a stray hair behind her ear. Volleyball and Basketball were her 2 favorite sports. Other than track, of course. The boy was smiling at her so she smiled back. She couldn't wait.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:04 pm

"Okay then, my sister is gathering the other players. I think we could just wait here." Josh said, tidying up his clothes and hair. Okay, he gotta admit that she is hot, especially when wearing her bikini, but well, Josh is used with hotties, especially from his cabin.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:26 pm

Veronica|Payton|Ares

"Cool. So, I still don't know your name. What is it?"She asked him. She couldn't believe it! A cute boy was actually talking to her!
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:16 pm

"Joshua Proudmoore. But my brothers and sisters calls me Josh or J" The boy told her his name. "I've been 2 years at this camp."
Josh sat down on the sand. "C'mon, sit down. It might took some more time for my sister to gather more player for the game." Josh smiled to the girl in bikini. "Alright, I've told you about me. Your turn."
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:45 pm

Veronica|Payton|Ares

Veronica sat. "I'm Veronica Payton. And you can call me Veronica. I am a daughter of Ares."She told him. "Oh and one more thing! I'm gonna woop your butt in Volleyball."She teased.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:59 pm

"So Aphrodite Cabin makes it so we never get caught." Wow go Aphrodite Cabin. "So when the game?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:40 pm

OOC:Woops!

Last edited by Veronica Payton on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry!)
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:57 am

OOC: That was meant for Amelia Smith not Veronica Payton.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:36 am

"Aww, really? I was hoping we could be in the same team" Josh finished tidying up his hair and then winked at the daughter of Ares and smiled his charming smile "Mmm, well, have it your way. I just wanna have fun."

"Sooo~ finally decided to stop being so flirty and settle with one girl?" A boy asked Ernest. He was wearing a brown shirt, a jeans, fingerless brown glove and an unusual blonde hair that is shaped like a crescent moon(don't ask him how he could get that haircut....). "So is she your girl?"

"oh no, she's not my girl. Veronica, meet Ernest, son of Demeter." Josh punched his best friend's shoulder playfully as Ernest sat down beside him.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:18 pm

Veronica|Payton|Ares

"Hey! Are you playing Volleyball too?"She asked hopefully. Veronica wanted to start the game as soon as possible. She was getting a little bored.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:22 pm

Ameilia|Faith|Smith
Aphrodite
I shrugged. "Who knows," I said. "I think Penny is off trying to find more people to play. I think we are doing eight and eight. But, it's kind of hard because not everyone comes here to play volleyball."

Last edited by Kat on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next