Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL)

Go down 
+4
Bre Bre
Baby Lex
tethys
Sonic
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL) Empty
PostSubject: HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL)   HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:28 pm

There were fliers all over the camp.Beach party.Everyone was invited.Even that kid who annoyed me.His hair was weird.I wondered what his name was.Then I looked around,waiting for people to show up.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL)   HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:35 pm

Wish happily ran over to the beach. She heard there would be a party, and she wanted to come. No one was here just yet. Of course, Wish was early. Excitedly, she ran over the sands until she saw 1 other person. He looked a bit familiar... Unsurely, she walked over to him with a smile, "Hey!"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL)   HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:36 pm

I enter the beach, wearing a loose, one shouldered top and short jeans, with a bikini under it. Almost immediately, I migrate towards the snack bar and grab a bag of Lays and a peach Snapple. Walking over to a bare patch of sand, I sit cross legged and listen to 'F*** You,' which was playing.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL)   HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:40 pm

After glancing at a few flyers that were scattered around camp, I quickly rushed to the beach. The wind carried my curly, jet black hair, and my electric blue eyes stood out in the sun's light. Once I had reached the destination where the party was being held, I noticed three people were already here. Guess I'm not late I remember seeing both of them around camp before, but I was unsure of their names. "Hello," I greeted.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL)   HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:41 pm

Another 2 girls walked to the shore. They both were around the same age, a few years older than Wish, by the looks. The first looked content listening to her music, so Wish made the decision to not say anything to her. Smiling, she looked back to the boy, awaiting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL)   HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:43 pm

I smiled.People were here.I walked around."Hey everybody!" I loved parties.They were awesome.I had a soda in hand.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL)   HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:44 pm

I walk onto the beach, sand squishing in between my barefooted toes. I flip my hair and comb it aside, knowing I looked good, but not feeling 100% into my act. I wasn't too tough, and I just needed a brake. Acting the bad-boy hottie part all the time was tiring.

"Is this where the party is?" I shout, a smile creeping onto my face. Maybe this would be an okay place to be.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL)   HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:47 pm

"Hades yeah!" I said."Party is here!" I said to the kid who had just walked up."Hey,anyone wanna help me with this volleyball net? It's acting stupid." It was in a pile.I obviously had gotten annoyed with it.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL)   HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:49 pm

I walk to the beach. Mostly kids older then me. "Hi my name is May. Where the Coke." I loved Coke and I couldn't wait till the party started going.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL)   HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:49 pm

Why wouldn't this be the location of the party? Unsurely, she said, "Yep. The party's here." She smiled, at him. He looked familiar, like someone she's seen before. Wish knew she remembered his face from somewhere, but she just couldn't put her finger on it.

Last edited by •○●◌°Ⓣⓔⓣⓗⓨⓢ°◌●○• on Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL)   HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:51 pm

"I'll help," I replied. I strolled over to the boy and the volleyball net. Picking one side of the net up, I walked over to one of the poles and tied the ends of the net to the pole. "Got the other side up?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL)   HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:53 pm

More people poured into the beach, looking ready to party. She walked over to the boy, "Do you need help with that?" she asked, eying the net. "I can help!" Wish said, filled with confidence. She made an attempt to hold up the net. Wish smiled. She loved volley ball! It was one of the only sports she really had some interest in.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL)   HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:57 pm

I nodded,but I obviously wasn't holding the net.It was floating,flapping a bit.I tied it as it floated."There we go.Wind is so fun to mess with."
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL)   HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:59 pm

Wish, startled, let go of the net, "You can control the wind?" she asked. Smiling, she added, "That's so cool!" That would give him an unfair advantage in sports, but if he had a power he should use it! She smiled, and watched the net float up with amazement.

Last edited by •○●◌°Ⓣⓔⓣⓗⓨⓢ°◌●○• on Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL)   HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:59 pm

"Volly Ball! COOL! I love volley ball. Can I help a little?" I wasn't into helping puting up stuff but no one had said anything to me yet so I was bored.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL)   HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:00 pm

"You can bend the wind, too?" I asked the boy, hinting that I could also bend the wind. I observed his features. He seemed about twelve or thirteen at least. "Are you a Zeus kid or something? Or are you a son of one of those wind gods?"
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL)   HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:03 pm

"Sure." I said."And yeah,I control the wind.My dad is Aeolus,master of winds.So I do that stuff.Watch." I hovered a bit for a minute.Then I came back down."I can really just glide though.My wind powers aren't that awesome.Or are they?" I wondered.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL)   HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:05 pm

Wish smiled at the girl that just walked in, "I think he's fine! He even made it float," replied Wish, with her eyes twinkling. Brushing her red brown hair aside, she said, "I'm Wish!" to no one in general. In reply to the wind boy, she said, "What? That power is pretty awesome! You know, not everyone has cool powers!" she said happily. She was a bit jealous, but didn't show it in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL)   HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:06 pm

"Nice," I complimented. "Well, anyways, I'm Marie Valsecchi, daughter of Zeus, king of the gods, lord of the sky. I'm sure you know him." I commanded a few sparks of lightning to dance of the tips of my fingers, showing that I really was one of Zeus' children.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL)   HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:09 pm

"I'm May, Daughter of Aphrotite. I can CharmSpeak. Though I don't really know what that means." I was getting annouyed that no one was talking to me.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL)   HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:11 pm

I nodded.I thought a moment.I wondered if I could do more then glide."Do you guys mind if I try something?" There was a mischievous glint in my eye."I wanna see what my powers can really do."
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL)   HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:22 pm

Wish smiled. Why not? "I don't mind," she said, her eyes sparkling with happiness and curiosity. What could he have been planning to do? Did he want to blow us away with the winds? And make us fly?! That would be so cool, but Wish kind of didn't expect him to do that.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL)   HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:35 pm

I commanded a gust of wind to picked up some od the sand and chuck it into the ocean. You could clearly tell I was bored, but I didn't let that show. I felt like I was the oldest here, besides the girl with her earbuds plugged into her ears. "Yeah, sure. Go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL)   HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:43 pm

"Ok." I said,and started climbing a tree.When I got to the top,I jumped off.I steadied myself,flew a bit,and looked satisfied.Then I made a wind gust,knocking down a snack bar and sending a few chairs rolling.Then a chair hit me."I meant to do that!" I said quickly,knocking it away from me.Then the gust stopped.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL)   HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:53 pm

Feeling bored, I get up and walk over to the girl about my age. "Hey," I say quietly. "What are you looking at?" I ask her. This party stunk, so far. The music in my ears changed to 'Waiting For The End' by Linkin Park.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL)   HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUGEAMA BEACH PARTY!!(OPEN TO ALL)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: