Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN

Go down 
+6
Rune
RachieFizzy!
Lord Blazy
Kat
Effie
GreekGirl
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Turtle

Turtle

BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:55 pm

"Same. I don't really have anyone out there. It's a wonder I haven't run into you before now."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:58 pm

I laughed softly. "Well, there are about a hundred kids at camp. Maybe even more. I'm lucky I even know a few people," I told him. I pooped another chip in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:08 pm

"Sound good! So, you have two options. Option 1: Be on my team. Option 2: Lose."Veronica winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:34 pm

((OOC: Awkward typo is awkward but funny.))

"Yeah... Hey, can I have a coke?" He quirked an eyebrow. "I'm kinna thirsty."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:49 pm

OOC: *faceplam* I meant popped.
"Uh, yeah." I turned around and grabbed a coke. I tossed it to him. "Here enjoy."
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:13 pm

"Thanks." He caught the Coke, and opened it without thinking. The soda shot out of the can, and rained down onto Rowan. "...What."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:20 pm

I laughed as the soda sprayed all over him. "I'm so sorry. I didn't make that happen. Next time you should wait," I said laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:23 pm

"Yeah, I guess so." Rowan smiled sheepishly. "I don't drink this stuff a lot, it's easy to forget the... dangers... of it than you would think." He drank what was left in the can. "Nice and cold, though."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:27 pm

I raised an eyebrow. "The dangers? Who knew drinking Coca-Cola could be so dangerous!" I dramaticly said.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:32 pm

"Oh, sorry. The last time I drank this stuff, it with a Hephaestus kid. I think he must have been on a dare from the Stolls, because he was a nice enough guy. Anyway, the can blew up. And I don't mean fire, I mean like ten little soda grenades. It took FOREVER to clean up." He laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:37 pm

I laughed. "Aw, those Stolls. They can be tricky. My friend Seth hangs out with them too much. Stupid pranks," I said, muttering the last part.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:42 pm

"They got me bad one time. I fell asleep at the stables, and while I was out, they hooked my underwear to a pegasus and spooked it. I woke hanging two hundred feet over long Island sound from the saddle of a very freaked out pegasus." His right eyelid twitched. "I got them back, though."
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:53 pm

I walked to where Willow was where she talking to a guy. "Hey Willow, do you know where Izzy is? I can't find her." I asked her. I looked over to the guy she was talking to. "Hi I'm Demitri."
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:51 pm

"Good to meet you! My name is Rowan." Rowan extended a hand to shake, then promptly retracted it and wiped the soda off. He offered it again and smiled slightly "Sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:42 am

I looked around. "Um, I'm not sure." I looked around again a second time to make sure. I spotted Izzy where the chips were. I laughed and pointed to where she was. "She's right over there where the chips are."
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:38 am

"Hmm... Its a tough choice." Josh returned her wink "how about... We play a little game. This is how it gonna works: if I lose, I'll do everything you ask me to do. If you lose.." Josh leaned closer and whispered softly with his charmspeak ability on Veronica's ear "you have to be mine..."
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:25 pm

Veronica suddenly wanted to lose. She had never felt this way in her life. She thought for a moment. Wait, I don't want to lose!she thought. "You're on!"she yelled. She began walking toward the Volleyball Pit.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:34 pm

"I'm yours, darling." Josh said, he followed Veronica closely behind. Josh got nothing to lose. If he win, then well, that's good, and if he lose, what's Veronica gonna ask him to do anyway? Clean her cabin? Well, that's not too hard anyway. "Is this gonna be one on one?"
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:57 pm

"Sure!" Veronica said without looking back. She sped up. She couldn't wait.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:01 pm

Josh kept on running following her, one on one? Well, he could handle that. "What are you gonna ask me to do when I lose?"
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:03 pm

"When you lose? Where did Mr. Confident go? And as for what I'm going to ask you… you'll find that out yourself!"Veronica teased.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:21 pm

"Oh, I see..., I'm fine with that." Josh laughed. "There's the volleyball pit! Ready to lose, darling?" Josh really couldn't wait to play with her. This is going to be great.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:08 pm

Veronica grabbed a volley ball and said "I'll serve first." She served the ball. It was a perfect serve. Now all she could do was hope he missed.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 pm

Josh didn't budge at all. He just ran his fingers through his hair as faint breeze blows, making his hair and clothes flutter in the wind. The ball fall next to his leg, the Aphrodite camper smiled "whoops, looks like I lose."
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:42 am

"Oh c'mon! You didn't even try! Well, I win! I get to ask you something!"Veronica said excitedly. She wondered what he would answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next