Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

BEACH PARTY PART 2!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Effie

Effie

BEACH PARTY PART 2!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: BEACH PARTY PART 2!!!!!!!!!!!   BEACH PARTY PART 2!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:13 pm

BEACH PARTY PART 2!!!!!!!!!!! 1219527874_8997_full
I grinned as I brought the chips to the beach. This was going to be great! Or at least, it has to be! I was beyond excited. I set down the chips and set up a table. I plopped the chips on. I hoped that we wouldn't be caught. I crossed my fingers. I waved to the coming camper. "Hey!" I called to her.

BEACH PARTY PART 2!!!!!!!!!!! TVPersona_Steve_55039049_600.preview
I waved back at the girl who seemed to be setting a table up. I carried coke in one hand and cups in the other. "Hi!" I said back to her as I approached her.
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

BEACH PARTY PART 2!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY PART 2!!!!!!!!!!!   BEACH PARTY PART 2!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:48 pm

A U R O R A | J A D E | R Y A N

BEACH PARTY PART 2!!!!!!!!!!! AttheBeach-1
What She's Wearing: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=39456702

Of course I heard the word! A HUGE beach party was taking place on the beach and basically everyone was going. Usually back in Seattle, she never got invited to parties. At all.

"Hey!" I called to a few girls once I arrived. It looks like they haven't started yet. "Do you guys need some help? 'Cause I'm up for it!"

Back to top Go down

BEACH PARTY PART 2!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1