Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN

Go down 
+6
Rune
RachieFizzy!
Lord Blazy
Kat
Effie
GreekGirl
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rune

Rune

BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:28 pm

"Yeah. I'm playing." Ernest said, laying on the sand and stares at the skies. "We could kick butt at volleyball!" He smiled knowingly at Josh. they're the best tag team ever when it comes to sports.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:43 pm

BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 3 Emma.xlarger
Veronica|Payton|Ares

"Well, you better hope your on my team!"Veronica smiled. "Hey, do you know when we are starting?"She asked anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 6:50 am

"I'm hoping we're on the same team, hot stuff." Josh smiled at Veronica. Alright, she's not the kind of Ares kid stereotype. She seems nice, and Josh gotta admit that she's attractive. "So... Ver, got any plan for tonight? If you don't... Well, will you spend some quality time with me at the lake? Just the two of us." Josh winked and smiled charmingly.
Ernest rolled his eyes and sighed. There goes Josh again, being all flirty and charming to all girls he find attractive. "No, I don't know when will we start. The aphrodite hotties is looking for players, remember?"
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:46 pm

Veronica|Payton|Ares

"Sure."She said. Why not? And if she didn't like him, she'd know. Right? "And don't call me Ver. I'm not a nickname person."Veronica told him. She tapped her foot, unable to sit still.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:51 pm

"Okay, Veronica. Beautiful name." Josh got up, brushing the sands off his jeans and offered his hand to Veronica to help her got up. She looks hot in her bikini, and not she's one of Ares kid, which means, she could kickass harder than a normal girl could. Josh loves challenge. "Let's take a walk while my sister gather player." He smiled charmingly
"whoa whoa, wait. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Ernest said. He was planning to spar with Josh and Veronica. A 2 on 2 battle, since he could ask his brother to join him.
"what? Are you thinking 'holy s***, holy s*** that Ares girl is so hot'?" Josh teased his bestfriend. You see, Josh is always like this if he's around girls.
"ugh, nevermind." Ernest turned his back
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:54 pm

Veronica|Payton|Ares

Veronica blushed. She took Josh's hand, and stood up. "Let's go!" She said.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 8:29 pm

"Shall we?" Josh winked to the daughter of Ares as he put his hand around her waist and started walking together along the beautiful beach, leaving Ernest behind.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:36 am

Veronica|Payton|Ares

Veronica walked in the sand with Josh at her side. The waves felt nice against her toes, along with the sand. "So, how long have you been at camp?"
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:06 am

BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 3 Mmzgi
Joshua Proudmoore

"Two years." Josh said. "But lucky me, I got claimed 2 days after I entered the camp. Staying in cabin 11 for too long could make me one of them." The wave feels so nice, and its a long time since he enjoys the company of a girl. Since there's a mirror beside his bed, all he do is just stares at it and fixed his hairstyle and all that stuff aphrodite kids would do.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:11 pm

Veronica|Payton|Ares

"I've been at camp for a year now. I got claimed a week and a half later."She told him. The soft breeze brushed her cheek as they walked. "Beautiful out isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:28 pm

"Yeah, beautiful, just like you." Josh smiled. He looked at his watch, and it seems like time passed really fast when he enjoy it and time goes really slow when he's bored.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:35 pm

Veronica|Payton|Ares

Veronica blushed. "Thank you! What time is it?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:50 am

"Mm, 6 PM" Josh looked at his rolex watch (yeah, Rolex watch. Some Hermes kids teach him how to be a good pickpocket, and since Josh is a fast learner.... And he happens to meet a careless rich man in the subway... Ta daa, he got himself a rolex watch)
".. Do you really wanna play Volleyball or are you just bored? We could skip this and... You know." He chuckled and started to blush. He looks more cute than usual when he blush.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:19 pm

Veronica thought for a moment. She really liked Volleyball and was looking forward to play, but did she want to stay with Josh? Wait, if I play Volleyball, Josh will play to! That way it'll all work out. " Wait a minute, are you chickening out? Afraid a girl will play better than you? I don't think so! But, I have to say, this has been fun. We should meet up sometime."She said.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:24 pm

Ro stood a little ways away, a mildly comical look of frustration on his face. He had walked down to the beach, hoping for a quiet swim. And of course there was a beach party! "Screw it." Leaving his shirt on the sand, he ran down to water and dove in, then glanced back at the beach. "Maybe I should see if I can join them." He started to swim towards shore.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:26 pm

I took a sip of my coke and looked into the ocean. I watched someone come down the beach and diving into the water. Then the person started to swim to shore. I knit my eyebrows together, confused. "Are you okay?" I shouted.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:56 pm

"Yeah!" He yelled back. A piece of seaweed stuck to his foot, sending a shiver down his back. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEWW! He thought, and shuddered. I need to get out of the water. There wasn't seaweed in here before! "Can I join you guys?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 4:02 pm

I smiled. "Yeah. There enough room for everybody here!" I called to him. I popped a chip in my mouth and took a sip of my soda.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 4:41 pm

Ro walked out of the water and blasted himself dry with a gust of wind. "Hi!" he said. "I don't think I've seen you around before. My name's Rowan."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 4:43 pm

I flashed him a smile. "Hi, I'm Willow, daughter of Khione. You seem like a son of the wind god. A gust of wind did just make you dry," I told him, crossing my arms and smiling. I took a swing of my coke.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 4:45 pm

"Very observant." He smiled. "Your mom's my half sister. It's good to meet you."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 4:49 pm

I smiled again. "It's nice to meet you too. I haven't seen you around here. How long have you been here?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:37 pm

"Eleven years. I came here when I was five." He scratched his head. "Freakishly long, right? How 'bout you?"
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:50 pm

Josh laughed "chickening out? Sorry girl, there's no such words in my dictionary." The boy said confidently. A girl beat him in a volleyball game? No way. "And yeah, we should meet up. How about.... 10 PM, here at the beach tonight. Just the two of us?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:52 pm

I nodded. "About three years I think. I ran away from my foster parents when I was 13. I'm a year-rounder. You?" I asked, taking a sip of my coke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next