Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Justin

Justin

The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all)   The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:32 am

I sat down on the dock and opend up a picture book. I looked at all the big pictures. like elmo on a bike and oscar in a pool. I turned the page and saw barney. I smiled brightly at the barney picture . I turned the next page but than closed it putting it away and staring at the big blue water.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all)   The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:38 am

Andromeda walked to the beach. It wasn't really her place to go considering beaches usually held a lot of people, but the camp interested her. There were so many things to do... and.... odd people. Compared to them, she looked pretty normal- as normal as a longer would be anyways.

She saw a boy sitting down with a book and wondered how old he was, he couldn't be no older than 6. Odd to see such a young boy in a place like this.

Walking over to him, she felt like she towered over him. "Hey," she said plainly, though not altogether intimidating.

Last edited by Andromeda on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all)   The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:44 am

Miranda came walking up to the beach, noticing some people there, she started to turn around, was there no damn place where she could just have some quiet spot to think? She rolled her eyes, this was camp half blood, of course there wasn't. She sighed, going up to the two people. She was dressed in a costume again today, getting more sleep helped her. She smiled, fixing her Hello Kitty ears as she looked at the little kid. She had seen him around, no older than 5. She felt bad for him, being shipped to this place was bad enough, but at such a young age? She shook the thoughts away. Oh well.

"Hi. I'm Miranda."
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all)   The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:46 am

I looked up at the tall person towiring over me. "Hi. Im Timmy." I said putting my hand up for her to shake. I stood up and got on my tippy toes trying to see if I can get taller than her. "your tall" I said still on my tippy toes. I looked at the girl who just appeard. "Hi im Timmy". I said sticking my hand out to her. "Are you a kitty?" I asked pointing at the ears
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all)   The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:52 am

Andromeda couldn't help but laugh. The boy was so cute she wanted to give him a hug. Shaking her head at the two of them, she managed to put on a smile without cracking up again.

"Hey Timmy... Miranda.... I'm Andromeda," she said politely. Andromeda wasn't used to laughing and immediately felt awkward. It was never easy making friends, and for sure impossible to keep them. But today was a new beginning.

She took a deep breath and put on a big smile, almost feeling like a complete idiot.

"You're a bit young to be here, aren't you?" she said looking down at the young boy.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all)   The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:55 am

I walk down the beach, occasionally snapping my fingers. When I snapped, a small fire would appear over my hand. A little fire magic. But every time is was about to become bigger, it died. My eyes became wide in frustration. I began shuffling through the sand. It cause my shoes to become full of sand. I calmed down as this was not healthy. Frustration is my fatal flaw. I start walking again, slowly, until I stop to notice another three.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all)   The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:57 am

Miranda laughed lightly at the little boy, "No, I'm dressed up as one. You like it?" she twirled, a smile on her face. She grinned at Andromeda. "Nice to meet you." she wasn't going to shake hands, that just wasn't... Miranda. She simply nodded and smiled to acknowledge. She looked at the boy curiously, wanting to know why he was here at such a young age.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all)   The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:01 am

People talking? Why not. I'm not as social and now was an opportunity. "Hey," I say, walking towards them. "Just talking here?" I'm still snapping. No way, am I going to waste time to practice. But this boy is so young. I don't want to scare him.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all)   The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:03 am

"Yea" I said getting off my tippy toes. "Do you want to read me a story?" I asked pulling out a boke and holding it out to who ever would do it.. "Please?" "its my favorite book".
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all)   The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:05 am

Miranda smiled at the girl, "I'm Miranda." she grinned at the little kid on his tippy-toes. Begging them to read him a book. She bit her lip, "Sure." she smiled, even if her dyslexia was stupid, she could still read based off of pictures, he was a four year old for the gods sake. It' not like he was reading the dictionary or something.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all)   The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:09 am

"Fiona," I replied. The boy was so cute. So innocent. How adorable. "How old is he?" I ask. He's seems way too young to be here and to be taking lessons, at the least.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all)   The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:13 am

Andromeda smiled at the girl who just appraoched, "I'm Andromeda. I just got here- today actually. So I have no clue how old he is." She shrugged and gave her a sideways grin.
Looking down at the cat (lol) and the little boy, she lay down on her back in front of them, looking up at the sky.
Her hands clasp behind her head and she let herself relax. She didn't even mind the sand sticking to the back of her legs.

"If you like books, I have plenty of them," she said aloud before closing her eyes and waiting patiently for Miranda to read.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all)   The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:15 am

Kylar's cane fumbled out of his hands as he crashed into the sand. He had trouble with his footing on sand. He in fact had horrible footing anywhere. "Ouch." he spoke after removing the sand from his mouth. "I probably shouldn't be here."
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all)   The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:17 am

"im 4." I said holding up 4 fingers. can you sit down so I can see the pictures pwease? I asked giving her my puppy face. "pwweaseeeeee???" I asked looking her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all)   The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:19 am

Miranda smiled, reading the story, grinning at anybody who joined them. Even the guy who had just fallen down. She smiled, closing the book. "The End." she smiled at the kid. "When do you turn five kid?" she asked, looking at him, a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all)   The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:21 am

"You year round or only summer?" I ask Andromeda. I look down at the three, as I'm standing. I sit down to see this little kid. He's just so cute!!! Someone has just fallen when I sit, though. I turn and see another person, but with a cane, in the sand.

Last edited by JamieJay on Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all)   The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:27 am

"Just summer," she responded not bother to open her eyes, she was enjoying the relaxation the beach offered. Nothing like she expected.
Andromeda looked over at the person who fell over and fought the urge to laugh. She didn't know why but she always found it funny when people fall. She guessed it gave peopel the chance to show humility.

Smiling up at the person who just approached, she sat up. Her first day and already meeting a few people, not bad.

"I'm Andromeda," she said to the new stranger.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all)   The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:28 am

"in a year." I said lieing down on the dock and staring at the blue sky. "im tired" I said dozing off into a nice dream.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all)   The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:32 am

"I'm a fool." He said as he pulled himself to his feet an brushed himself off with his free hand. He felt like a guy who couldn't skate and was stuck in the middle of the room. "Why did I come here?" He asked nobody in particular, his pale green eyes, flicking from person to person.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all)   The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:34 am

Miranda smiled at him. She always like little kids, they didn't judge her by what she wore. She smiled, turning towards to older campers. "I'm Miranda." she said kindly to the people that had just arrived. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all)   The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:36 am

Andromeda raised an eyebrow at him.

"So... Shall I call you Fool or do you have a name?" she asked getting back to her old habits of starting trouble. She closed her eyes and mentally kicked herself. Smiling at him, she tilted her head to show him she was just playing around.

Looking down at the boy, she shook her head. Only a boy could fall asleep in public place full of strangers.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all)   The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:38 am

I turned over hitting someones knee. I dident open my eyes. instead I mumble sorry and fell back asleep. I dreamed I was in candyland eating as much candy as I wanted and not getting fat at all.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all)   The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:40 am

"Fool would definitely work," he said looking hurt. But he immediately smiled afterward. It was always like this. Why would today be any different? "I won't object to it."
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all)   The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:45 am

"Ow!" she exclaimed when Timmy hit her leg. He had quite an arm on him.

Adromeda couldn't help but smile. This guy was more negative than her.

"Seriously, what's your name?" she asked in a more polite tone hoping to erase the negativity she'd put on him. It wouldn't do her any good to make enemies on her first day. Especially since she was Eris's daughter.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all)   The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:48 am

"I'm Fiona," I chimed in between their words. I flipped my blond hair back and leaned back on my elbows. Today, it felt like a rest day. Three years and a few weeks of practicing my magic was exhausting. "Oh, and hi, Fool," I squeaked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all)   The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The awsome beach party.(group RP) (Open to all)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next