Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN

Go down 
+6
Rune
RachieFizzy!
Lord Blazy
Kat
Effie
GreekGirl
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Rune

Rune

BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:09 pm

"Okay, shoot. Tell me what you want me to do. But just for your information, I hate doing sweaty work." Josh winked at her. He walked closer to Veronica and smiled "go ahead." Now what possibly could Veronica ask from him? Well.... Josh could only pray and hope its not something like 'Josh, I win, go and clean my cabin, k thx bye'
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:01 pm

"You have to tell me how many girls you've dated!"Veronica winked at him. "And I mean every single one!" She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:37 pm

"Oh, Veronica.... Do I really have to tell you my darkest secret like that?" Josh sighed. Is he really gotta reveal his secret? How many girls had he dated? Oh wow, this is really difficult.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:01 pm

"Yup! You can start now!" Veronica said. "Get started!" She grinned at him."I'm listening."
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:19 pm

"Uh, as far as I can remember, 19,"Josh shrugged. "Do you want to be the 20th? You're not my first, but I'm sure you'll be the last." Josh winked and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:11 am

"Nineteen! I've only dated one person! Oh, and when were we meeting up?"Veronica winked.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:18 am

"I'll see you at the lake at 9 PM tonight. How about that?" Josh smiled. "Heh, is this a date?" He chuckled. The lake is the only place where Josh could relax where no one could bother him.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:21 am

"Maybe. Well, if I'm going to be ready for our sort of date, I better go! See you later!"Veronica said. She pretended to shoot him with her fingers, and started walking away.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:26 am

"How charming." Josh smiled. He blew a kiss to her new girl and started walking to his cabin to prepare for his date with Veronica tonight. seriously, she is the only Ares campers that doesn't have any trouble with Josh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN   BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BEACH PARTY!!! OPEN
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5