Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

What? Another Announcement?! It's Party Time!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

What? Another Announcement?! It's Party Time! Empty
PostSubject: What? Another Announcement?! It's Party Time!   What? Another Announcement?! It's Party Time! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:14 pm

Greetings, citizens of Camp Half-Blood! I'm sure you're all surprised, us having all of these announcements, and such. But I swear, this one's good!

Yes, as the title says, we're having a party! It's more of a Luau, actually, but what batter way to celebrate summer and the new cabin leaders than with a luau?

New forums have been added to the index; the Dance Hall, The Fireworks, and The Pig Roast! You can role-play at any one of these, by starting a new topic! All of this will last for two weeks, so be sure to get your role-plays in!

Now, remember, these forums will be open for TWO weeks, but, if your role-play isn't finished by then, we'll move it somewhere where you can finish it.

Sincerely,

The CHB Staff
Back to top Go down

What? Another Announcement?! It's Party Time!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: News and Updates-
Jump to: