Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Every time I hurt someone, I end up killing them.... I dont know what I'm saying. {BRE!}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Every time I hurt someone, I end up killing them.... I dont know what I'm saying. {BRE!} Empty
PostSubject: Every time I hurt someone, I end up killing them.... I dont know what I'm saying. {BRE!}   Every time I hurt someone, I end up killing them.... I dont know what I'm saying. {BRE!} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:43 pm

I walked along the lake... Again. You guessed it. Clearing my head. I smiled at the memory of my half brother telling me that my head will go empty soon. It was still funny. I don't know why. It just was. The lake was always quiet. And I liked it because of that. I heard footsteps behind me and turned around.

Last edited by Cherryb0mb on Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Every time I hurt someone, I end up killing them.... I dont know what I'm saying. {BRE!} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Every time I hurt someone, I end up killing them.... I dont know what I'm saying. {BRE!}   Every time I hurt someone, I end up killing them.... I dont know what I'm saying. {BRE!} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:59 pm

I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart.
What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when,
I tried so hard.
Every time I hurt someone, I end up killing them.... I dont know what I'm saying. {BRE!} 1293480232_4802_full

And got so far.
But in the end,
It doesn't even matter.
| C O N N O R | C H A M B E R S |
| S O N | O F | T R I T O N |

Connor initially planned on spending the day alone by the lake, practicing his hydrokenesis and other water-related abilities. He was well aware of the upcoming battle, and needed time to prepare. The children of the minor gods were training in the arena, but he didn't think he belonged there. Connor was already pretty well rounded with the sword, and he was sure that there wasn't much his cabin leader could help him with when training with his inherited talents.

The teenager felt guilty leaving his family--well, technically most of them weren't his half-siblings--behind. He had grown a close bond with Zin, the cabin leader, as well. It's amazing thinking that once you get to know someone, it's like you've known them forever. Connor hadn't seen Zin in almost forever, though. She left on a few quests, leaving someone else in charge of the cabin during her absense. Now she was back, and it was almost like he was ditching her. What kind of friend was he? He's always loyal to his friends!

His hands rested in the pockets of his jeans as the blonde-headed son of Triton strolled his way to the lake. The chirping of the morning birds seemed to calm him, and the colors of the flowers that opened their petals for the new day gave him a moment of freedom from his thoughts. Was this was it was like to feel at peace? What it's like to set all of your troubles behind you, and think to a brighter future?

Connor was so lost in the beauty of the scenery that he almost tripped over something--or someone--before he quickly stopped himself.
"Oh, jeez," he exclaimed in a quiet tone of voice. "I'm sorry. I didn't see you there."
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Every time I hurt someone, I end up killing them.... I dont know what I'm saying. {BRE!}   Every time I hurt someone, I end up killing them.... I dont know what I'm saying. {BRE!} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:02 pm

Every time I hurt someone, I end up killing them.... I dont know what I'm saying. {BRE!} Sky
.:KORINA:..:WALKER:.

(I forgot to put this:P)

"Its fine." I told him. I picked up my Ipod from the ground. I wonder if the thing would ever break. I've dropped it in water, mud, cement. Everything you can imagine. I brushed it off and stuck it back in my pocket. I pulled the headphones out and it stopped playing. Just to save battery as it was almost out.

It was getting colder and colder these days. Realizing this, I zipped up my hoodie. I was lucky I got away from the Aphrodite girls this morning. They would've made me wear short shots and a tanktop. If there was a contest for persistence, they would win.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Every time I hurt someone, I end up killing them.... I dont know what I'm saying. {BRE!}   Every time I hurt someone, I end up killing them.... I dont know what I'm saying. {BRE!} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:38 pm

I tried so hard.
Every time I hurt someone, I end up killing them.... I dont know what I'm saying. {BRE!} 1293480232_4802_full

And got so far.
But in the end,
It doesn't even matter.

Connor shrugged, not knowing what else to say. It seemed he was always lost for words, the introverted boy he was. He didn't have many friends because of this, but he sure did have potential with hid kind-hearted personality.

"I'm Connor Chambers," he said softly in his slightly deep, masculine voice, "son of Triton. May I ask for your name?"
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Every time I hurt someone, I end up killing them.... I dont know what I'm saying. {BRE!}   Every time I hurt someone, I end up killing them.... I dont know what I'm saying. {BRE!} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:21 pm

Every time I hurt someone, I end up killing them.... I dont know what I'm saying. {BRE!} Sky

"My name's Korina. Walker. Daughter of Apollo." I introduced. I held out my hand. The guy seemed shy. Like he didn't talk to others much.

It was kinda akward. As I rarely talk to guys. Was I supposed to be less formal? Or was I supposed to be al girly and stuff. I don't know. I don't talk to guys that wernt my half brothers. Even them I rarely talk to.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Every time I hurt someone, I end up killing them.... I dont know what I'm saying. {BRE!}   Every time I hurt someone, I end up killing them.... I dont know what I'm saying. {BRE!} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:41 pm

I tried so hard.

And got so far.
But in the end,
It doesn't even matter.

Connor rubbed the heel of his Nike shoe in the dirt, avoiding his gaze from Korina. No matter how hard he tried to be social, he was always sort of distant. His piercing, green eyes would always look away from the other person, unless that other person was a close, personal friend; that's different, but with aquaintances, he was like the awkward kid everyone made fun of.

"So what are you doing here?" he asked, taking short glances at the daughter of Apollo. "I mean, I'm not trying to be rude or anything. I'm just curious."
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Every time I hurt someone, I end up killing them.... I dont know what I'm saying. {BRE!}   Every time I hurt someone, I end up killing them.... I dont know what I'm saying. {BRE!} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:50 pm

I smiled at his nervousness. "It's okay, you don't have to be nervous. I'm here to kill time. Thats all." I tell him.

It dropped to around 7 degrees since I finished sword peractice. I put my hand back in my pocket. I wished I brought gloves. But then, there should be someone controlling the weather. Whey was It getting so cold? People are going to get sick in this weather.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Every time I hurt someone, I end up killing them.... I dont know what I'm saying. {BRE!}   Every time I hurt someone, I end up killing them.... I dont know what I'm saying. {BRE!} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:05 pm

I tried so hard.

And got so far.
But in the end,
It doesn't even matter.

"Ah, I'm sorry. I'm just not as extroverted as most people." Connor felt bad for making things awkward. His brain just wasn't wired for conversations, and didn't do well with answering questions either. Guess some people have the gift, and others just have to keep practicing.

"So you're an Apollo kid, eh?" he asked, leaning his back against a tree, his hands resting in his pockets. "What's it like? I mean, I've only been able to control water, but I'm pretty sure I don't have any artistic talents."
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Every time I hurt someone, I end up killing them.... I dont know what I'm saying. {BRE!}   Every time I hurt someone, I end up killing them.... I dont know what I'm saying. {BRE!} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:12 pm

"Being an Apollo kid is awesome. Being me. Not so much. My half brothers and sisters are all extreemy good at archery and singing, and art, and healing. Only downside is that they can be snobby and self centered sometimes. Especially ones that are extra stubborn. If you're asking about my life, then it's crap." I tell him.

It was true. I'm pratically powerless. I can control people's basic actions. Such as walking to a certain point, saying things, sitting, all that stuff. I just haven't figured out how to control the more complicated and long term actions. Especially when I'm in combat. I can't just make them pass out though, that would be cheating. I guessed that I would have to work on that.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Every time I hurt someone, I end up killing them.... I dont know what I'm saying. {BRE!}   Every time I hurt someone, I end up killing them.... I dont know what I'm saying. {BRE!} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:18 pm

I tried so hard.

And got so far.
But in the end,
It doesn't even matter.

"You're dad seems to be one of the most liked, so I've heard." Connor nodded before speaking again, clearing his throat. "I can't see why not. I mean, who doesn't like music? The whole archery thing never did grasp me, though. I'm much more handy with a sword."

~ Sorry, loss of muse.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Every time I hurt someone, I end up killing them.... I dont know what I'm saying. {BRE!}   Every time I hurt someone, I end up killing them.... I dont know what I'm saying. {BRE!} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:07 pm

~Wut?~

"Everyone likes music, thats why he'se the player. I suck with a bow. I'm better at a sword anyways." I told him. Sometimes I really wanted to march up to Apollo's palace and yell at him for all the crappy things he did. And that he should treat all of kids equally. Just because I'm the accident doesen't mean I'm not important.

I saw this little boy in the Apollo cabin the other day. Kaedon told me that he lost his mom because of a monster attack, Apollo hasn't even bothered with him yet. Only because of that rule about claiming his kids before a certain age.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Every time I hurt someone, I end up killing them.... I dont know what I'm saying. {BRE!}   Every time I hurt someone, I end up killing them.... I dont know what I'm saying. {BRE!} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 3:40 pm

I tried so hard.

And got so far.
But in the end,
It doesn't even matter.

Connor nodded his head as the girl spoke, giving her his undivided attention. "Yeah," he replied simply.

"So what do you do other than the talents your dad gave you?" He felt as if he wasn't making this any better, and possibly made him look like a bit of creeper asking so many questions, but what was there for him to do? He couldn't go on and on about himself; he knew girls didn't like that, and it was just plain rude for that matter.

Connor's green-eyed gaze drifted out toward the lake, observing the passing water. He held out his hand and willed the water to splash up against the sides of the inlet. That wasn't the training he was hoping to do today, but it was something.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Every time I hurt someone, I end up killing them.... I dont know what I'm saying. {BRE!}   Every time I hurt someone, I end up killing them.... I dont know what I'm saying. {BRE!} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Every time I hurt someone, I end up killing them.... I dont know what I'm saying. {BRE!}
Page 1 of 1