Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Killing time [(Turtle)]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Killing time [(Turtle)] Empty
PostSubject: Killing time [(Turtle)]   Killing time [(Turtle)] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:48 pm

Cyrus wander around the courtyard, just killing time. He was as bored as any other kid in this camp. He just came from an archery class so he still had his bow and arrow strapped to his back. "So now what do I do until my next activity." He mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Killing time [(Turtle)]   Killing time [(Turtle)] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:05 am

Abel stepped out of Cabin 2, stretching. He didn't usually sleep late, but the night before had been a big one. First party he'd been to in a while, and Abel hadn't been able to resist the urge to stay up till' three. Glancing around, he noticed that there was only one other person in the courtyard. "Hey there!"
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Killing time [(Turtle)]   Killing time [(Turtle)] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:14 am

Cyrus turned at the sound of the voice that called out. "Hey, Whats up? You just wake up or something?" Cyrus asked as he waved to the guy. His hair was a sliver white color that he and his brother use when the going into true twin-mode, while his clothes were a night dark blue color.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killing time [(Turtle)]   Killing time [(Turtle)] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killing time [(Turtle)]
Page 1 of 1