Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)] Empty
PostSubject: Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)]   Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:33 am

Erica walked into the Arena with a CD play that has speakers plugged in. She went to an empty corner, and started to play a mild tempo rock song to warm up. At first she only rocked back and forth catching the beat and tempo. Once she caught it she went into a basic kata to start her body moving. She never did any real dance training she just let her body tell her whats natural. Soon she lost all conscious control and her body was moving nearly of its own volition. Naturally she brought a bag that had her Sword, Shield, and a change of clothes. Soon she had loosened up and started with her sword work, almost completely oblivious to the world outside her range.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)]   Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:58 pm

Adrian was walking into the arena to train alone when he heard music. He followed the sound and watched as he saw girl doing some sort of dancing...? He wasn't an expert at such things. He stood there, watching until he realized that he must've looked like a complete stalker.

He walked over he didn't know when to talk so he flashed her a smile and half- heartedly waved at her, he picked up his dagger, practising aim shots at a target, he felt awkward now... oh well, he had to train, let this girl dance or whatever.

He shook his head, he was being rude. He would say hi whenever she finished.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)]   Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:45 pm

Erica reached a pause in her kata and noticed a guy standing a bit out of the way. She straitened and looked at him. the first thing she noticed was the dagger in his hand, then the relaxed way he held it. To her that meant either he was really good with it, he didn't mean to attack, or both. Erica was rarely a happy person and first meeting were, complicated. Still she would try, she walked over her sword pointed at the ground. "Hello, I'm Erica."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)]   Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:51 pm

Adrian threw his dagger and turned towards the girl, "I'm Adrian." he looked at her sword, "You fight with a sword?" he mentally slapped himself, of course she fought with a sword, she was holding it wasn't she? He smiled and looked at his dagger he decided against going to get his dagger. He turned towards her, holding his hand out for her to shake.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)]   Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:04 am

Erica effortlessly shifted the sword to her other hand and shook Adrian's. "No, I don't." Erica said with a smile that said she was just playing with him. I just though I'd try cause swords look pretty." She said as she let go of his hand. When she thought about all the botched meetings she had, Erica realized that she was, more or less to blame. She shifted her weight and flicked a stray piece of hair out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)]   Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:15 pm

Adrian smiled, "Right..." he smirked, he realized that he always seemed to stumble on girls for no reason. Well, it worked out for him once, but truthfully, he was always nervous around girls. Anything he said could make him sound like a complete idiot. He shook the hair out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)]   Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:58 pm

Erica glanced over at the dagger he threw. "Knife thrower?" Erica asked waving her free hand at the dagger. one thing she was always interested in was learning about weapons she hadn't learned how to use. She began to wonder what kind of grips were used to get different effects out of the throw.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)]   Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:00 pm

Adrian nodded, "Yeah, but not entirely. I prefer fighting with a dagger. Just me own personal preference." he smiled. "You know how?" he asked, looking over at her. He raised an eyebrow curiously. He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)]   Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:47 pm

"A little." Erica replied as she walked over and grabbed the knife. Good knife. Erica thought as she picked it up. It had good balance at least. decent for fighting or throwing. She walked back to Adrian and flipped the dagger so that she was holding the blade with the hilt being held out to him. "Nice knife." She said as she offer him the knife.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)]   Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:26 pm

Adrian took the handle, putting it back in his belt. "Yeah...thanks." he said sheepishly. No one but him had ever actually held his dagger. It was his, so he made sure only he had it. He looked at her, "Can I see your sword.. since you got to see my dagger?" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)]   Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:50 pm

Erica tossed the sword up a little and grabbed it by the blade near the guard. She once again offered Adrian the hilt. She usually didn't like hand her weapons to anyone, but she decided that at the moment she would be as nice as possible considering that he looked as nervous, if not more so, than she was.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)]   Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:52 pm

He smiled, "Thanks." He took the sword gently. It was well balanced. Really good sword, too bad he didn't fight with them. He handed it back to her, holding the blade. "Really good sword too." he gave her a smile. They both seemed nervous, maybe Adrian a bit more than her.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)]   Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:15 pm

"Thanks." She said taking the sword back. She did always feel better with some kind of weapon on her, preferably a blade. She turned and walked over to her bag where she grabbed toe bottles of water and held one up so Adrian could see it. "Want one?" she asked waving the bottles to show what she meant.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)]   Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:19 pm

Adrian nodded walking over to her. "Thanks." he said, smiling. He smirked, moving his hand away from his dagger, knowing that it was safe, and that he was safe as well. He looked at her, she was pretty, but not anywhere as beautiful as Amber in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)]   Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:46 pm

Erica stashed her sword in favor of a small dagger that could be strapped to her thigh. She put the knife on her thigh and began to stretch. The talk had stiffened her up, and she needed to get loose again. "So, what kind of practice did you come here for?" Erica asked as she stretched her arms.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)]   Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:49 pm

He saw her stretching... he never did... oh well. He scratched the back of her neck. "Aim." he smiled. She could stretch but he would sit. He smiled, "What about you?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)]   Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:03 pm

He just sat there, but you didn't really need to stretch to throw a knife. "Not practice really, just exercising." She replied as she moved on to stretching her legs. This time she decided to wear shorts that came down to the middle of her thigh. She also wore a deep red sports top. She saw him still watching her and said "You just gonna watch me? I'm not to sure that doing that will help your aim." She finished with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)]   Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:28 pm

He shook his head, freeing his face of his hair. He smiled, throwing the dagger from where he was, it landed closely to the dummy's heart. "I think I'm fine." he smirked. he looked at her, "So.. just excersising huh?
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)]   Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:46 pm

Erica watched the knife sink in. "Have you ever thought about putting a wire on the end of the knife, so you don't have to walk all the way over there to get it?" She asked as she stood. She bent backwards until her hands hit the ground, she then easily pushed up and flipped. The she walked over and grabbed the sword and went back to her spot. There she set up a straw dummy and took a fighting pose. "And yes just exercise." was what she said just before she launched into a series of quick and focused strikes.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)]   Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:47 pm

Adrian shook his head, "nah. I don't know... I just prefer to get it myself..." he shrugged, getting his knife again. He saw as she stretched and did a flip. He looked at her wide eyed.

He shook the thought away, she was hacking at a dummy, "It looks like training more than exercise." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)]   Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:52 pm

Erica stopped, the blade of her sword an inch away from the dummy's neck. "What's the difference?" Erica asked with a smile on her face. In truth there was a difference to her, exercise was dancing, using a sword was training, but she was always shy about people seeing her dance.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)]   Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:54 pm

"Exercise is stretching, getting yourself ready to train, or just working out..." he motioned towards her sword and the dummy, "That is my definition of training." he smiled, throwing his Dagger again, this time less than one centimeter away from the center of the heart. He smiled proudly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)]   Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:20 pm

Erica, in one smooth motion, plucked and threw the knife back to Adrian. It landed a foot away form him, about a inch or two closer than she wanted it to be. "I would thank you not to use my victim for target practice, considering you have others." She said motion to some other dummy that were already set up.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)]   Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:23 pm

Adrian shook his head smirked, but where's the fun in that?" he asked, smiling. He shrugged and threw his dagger at a dummy twice as far away, it landed 1 inch away from it's heart. He sighed. He walked over to where it was, got it, and threw it at another Dummy from the same distance. He didn't need a wire.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)]   Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:34 pm

Other people getting in the way of her training irked Erica. She decided to take it out on the dummy in front of her. In less than thirty second she had removed both arms, one leg, and a slash strait across it's chest. By the time she was done venting the dummy was just a pile of straw, and she was breathing hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)]   Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next