Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)]   Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:40 pm

Adrian shook his head, he cold tell he had made her mad. He's let her cool off before he apologized for stabbing her dummy. Within less than a minute the dummy had no left leg, no arms and if it was a real person it would've been dead from blood loss by now. He cringed and walked over, his hand near his dagger for defense if needed.

"Hey..." he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. "Sorry about me throwing my dagger into the dummy you were suing..." he said, kicking a rock away from them. He swished the hair out of his face. He was feeling very very awkward about the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)]   Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:17 pm

Once she cooled down Eric noticed the damage to the dummy along with Adrian apologizing. "Man, I went nuts again didn't I?" She asked lowering the point of her sword. This happened more than she cared for, if she needed any training it was self-control, not combat. "It's okay." She said finally answering his apology.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)]   Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:20 pm

Adrian nodded slightly again. He gave her a sheepish smile. He sighed. "I-I better get going." He grabbed the rest of his things and turned to leave before turning around again, "You are a pretty awesome person though." he smiled, waving before leaving the arena.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)]   Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:26 pm

Erica smiled as her cheeks turned red. No one even called her awesome in that light, and awesome fighter maybe, but never like that. "You to, I'll see you around." She said as he walked away. I may as well hit the shower. She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)]   Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killing some Time and Dummies [(Essie)]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2