Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN]

Go down 
+2
Banana
tethys
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tethys
Experienced Poster

Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN]   Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:33 pm

OOC: She's a daughter of Hades, but she's unclaimed ATM

Rhianna held out her black Stygian iron sword. The sunlight made it look pretty, and a bit shiny. Rhianna, knowing she needed some practice with swordfighting, slashed at a dummy. Its straw filled inside gushed out, as she pierced its neck. She must have been a daughter of a death or darkness related god to be able to shadow travel and have a Stygian iron sword. Surely it wasn't Hades who was her father, she just couldn't imagine it. Rhianna Perry, random 13 year old, a daughter of a big 3 god? Just didn't work. Maybe a minor god, like Nyx or Thanatos. She shrugged, smiled, and took another slash at a dummy. After 4 years, she had to be claimed soon!
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN]   Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:41 pm

Gen walked in the arena, sword in hand and dagger strapped to her thigh. Her always messy hair was in a ponytail and she was in a mood for some practice.upon reaching her destination, she saw another girl already there. Straw was littered on the floor and it was still pouring more. "You got skill." she complimented, leaning against the bleachers.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN]   Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:43 pm

Personally, Rhianna never thought she was the best at swordfighting, but she smiled at the compliment. "Thanks," she said, happily. Unfamiliar with the girl, she said, "I'm Rhianna, what's your name?" Then she slashed a dummy, chopping off its nose.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN]   Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:53 pm

"Genesis. Call me Gen if you want." she said. Looking at Rhianna, she noticed something with her traits. Stygian iron sword, mysterious appearance and sword handling? Must be one of those Hades kids. Gen gripped her sword, tightly, and disembowled a dummy. Satisfied, she moved tocthe next. Only later did she realized the mess they have made. "Uh.. I think the dummies need time to recharge and restore." she motioned to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN]   Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:56 pm

Sam strolled into the arena, his pistols in their shoulder holsters and a crowbar in his hand. In moments, the crowbar turned into a four foot bronze sword. Sam held his weapon in his unique reversed grip and attacked a group of five dummies. He slashed them to pieces in no more than twenty seconds.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN]   Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:58 pm

"Well, there's more dummies," she said with a smile, slashing at another dummy, chopping its head off. Straw flew through the air, and she sneezed, "Sorry, I have a little cold..." Rhianna took a tissue out of her pocket, and blew her nose. Smiling again, she added, "Who's your godly parent?"

Watching a boy enter the room, she sneezed, again. He came over to the dummies. Rhianna, sniffling and smiling, greeted, "Hey, I'm Rhianna!"
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN]   Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:05 pm

"Apollo. And I'm guessing your a Hades child?" she asked. She gripped her sword to left hand and placedd a loose strand of hair under her ear. Bringing her hand up, she slashed a near by dummy and straw piled at her feet.
A boy walked into the arena and she looked at him and nodded to him, recognizing his presence.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN]   Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:07 pm

I walked into the arena with my celestial bronze sword at my side. I was always a pretty decent sword-fighter, but I always strived to do better and achieve greatness. I'm not one of those laid-back or "taking life as it is" kind of kids. I was more serious in my training, and so that's why I came here everyday. Slash, thrust, cleave, hack. I took down dummies one by one, unaware of the other campers in the arena.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN]   Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:10 pm

"Sam. Anders. Morpheus," Sam responded, cutting off two heads with one strike. At the moment he was too busy sparring to commit himself to conversation. Only when the last dummies in his area had been sliced up did he pause.
"You experienced with a blade?"
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN]   Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:12 pm

I had already been in the arena. My red hair that had been pulled into a ponytail was now messy and loose. I watched the other kids boredly. They looked younger then me.
Back to top Go down
http://chemicalcolors.deviantart.com/
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN]   Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Hades? She didn't feel Hades-ish. Just, no. "Hades?!" she exclaimed, "...I'm unclaimed." she thought it over for a bit. Shadow traveling, dark eyes, pale skin, could I be a Hades kid? she questioned herself. Shrugging, she hacked at a new dummy, and said to she girls who she didn't introduce herself to, "I'm Rhianna!"

Suddenly, she felt a bit awkward. Like everyone was staring at her. She shuffled her feet awkwardly, and looked at everyone. "What?" she asked, confused.

OOC: She was claimed, so there's a Hades sign thing on her head xD
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN]   Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:16 pm

"Like it or not, you're Hades," Sam said. "Unless that black fire over your head is the symbol of Aphrodite. Or Demeter."
He impaled a reforming dummy without looking at it.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN]   Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:18 pm

I walked over to the girl that called over to me. "Yeah, that's Hades alright. It looks like we're cousins now. Marie Valsecchi, daughter of Zeus."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN]   Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:22 pm

Gen smirked. "Your god parent is one of the best ones. And still you don't accept him." she sighed. She wished she wasn't another Apollo kid. It feels kind of sad to know your dad just hooked up with your mom and leave you somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN]   Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:22 pm

Hades? Woah. She didn't feel like a super powerful big three kid. Just like a normal preteen that was a bit weak. Wow. Shocked, she said, "I guess black fire can't mean Aphrodite. Hades. Woah." She was happy, to finally be claimed, and smiled. This was pretty cool, "That's pretty awesome!" She brushed her hair aside, and jabbed the dummy's ribs.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN]   Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:25 pm

"Don't get to excited," I warned. "Sure, you're a child of the big three, but that just makes your life more perilous. I should know, I'm on top of the food chain." I turned behind me and hacked at a hummy, dislocating it's arm from it's body.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN]   Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:26 pm

She smiled at Rhianna. She seemed more preppy than her. Gen was always anti social, opposite of her dad. She went to the bleachers and looked at the group. "I'll sit this one out." she said, and sighed.
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN]   Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:30 pm

I sheithed my sword and walked over to the girl. "Hades?" I asked cooly. My green eyes were narrowed, searching this kid. She didn't look that poweful...
Back to top Go down
http://chemicalcolors.deviantart.com/
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN]   Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:33 pm

"Yeah, she's Hades," I replied to the girl that just walked in. "And you are?" I slaughter two more dummies, waiting for the girls repsonse. If only the real thing was as this easy.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN]   Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:36 pm

Rhianna smiled, even though she was pretty worried. She could imagine a hellhound, gnawing at her raw flesh, with its mouth stained with blood. She shuddered, hoping that that never happened. Most demigods don't live a full life, from all the monsters, she thought. Feeling pessimistic, she took a deep breath, trying to get back to her optimistic self. "Guess so. I hope I don't get killed, too soon!"
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN]   Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:40 pm

"I'm sure you won't," I replied. "I've been here since I was seven, and I'm now seventeen. You're lucky you don't have a psychotic step-mom always tracking you down and trying to kill you. Hera."
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN]   Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:45 pm

She sighed, remembering her mom. It's been four years since the fire. She remembered how she gave her a nice bike for Rhianna's last birthday with her, and how she would always make the best foods, like her mashed potatoes. She always made them homemade, and perfect. That's how she learned her cooking skills. She sighed again, "I've been here for 4 years, already. Persephone has nothing against me, I hope." She probably does, thought Rhianna, wish a frown.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN]   Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:48 pm

I shook my head. "I'm pretty sure Persephone wouldn't have anything against you. From what I've heard, she like her mother. Generous. But who knows?"
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN]   Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:52 pm

Rhianna smiled, grateful for her cousin's encouraging words, "Really? That's great, than!" she was pretty relived, not to have a step-mom want to kill her, like Marie. Poor Zeus kids. She smiled, blew her nose, and said, "It's so cool how everyone is related in someway!"
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN]   Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:57 pm

I let out a soft laugh. "Yeah, I know. And don't worry, I'm not like most Zeus kids that hate their cousins. Like, the children of Poseidon and Hades." I slaughter another dummy from behind me. "Finally nailed that move," I smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN]   Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored, and killing dummies. [OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: