Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt- [ B R E N ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt- [ B R E N ] Empty
PostSubject: Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt- [ B R E N ]   Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt- [ B R E N ] I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:57 pm

Can you take this lonely girl?
And pick her up from off the ground
'cause there’s no pride, to be found
When you follow sheep around

Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt- [ B R E N ] Keller-Kidd-Harris

Keller Kidd Harris
Son of Athena

It was so hot out. It really was, and Keller was loving every moment of it. He liked to sweat, yet made sure that he had always applied the right amount of Lynx deoderant to himself before-hand, so he always managed to stay smelling relatively fresh, with many only a splash of sweat.

Wearing a pair of shorts, Keller pulled off his grey sleepless shirt, too hot for it. Keeping it draped over his strong shoulder, the son of Athena stepped away from his brother who he had previously been sparring with, grinning broadly. Keller's hair had been pushed down flat, the tips of his darks strands almost gettijg In front of his eyes. It looked a little out of the ordinary; seeing his hair not spiked-up for once, but he was only here to get his muscles even more toned, after all.

Taking a hand-$ill of throwing-knives from the rack, Keller balanced the weight In his hand to see if It was the right weight blade for him. When satisfied, he crossed over to the rows of practice dummies In one section of the arena, holding his blade out in front of his eyee for a moment. After taking a deep breath, Keller threw his hand out, the knife leaving his fingers and flying over the dummies' shoulder, hitting the wall and bouncing behind him. Keller frowned, turning around to retrieve the blade when knocking into someone, knocking Keller back on his feet. "Gods, I'm really sorry..."

Save your sympathy
Who do you think you're fooling?
Everything is dead!
Now you welcome me,
To a town called hypocrisy

Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt- [ B R E N ]   Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt- [ B R E N ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:22 pm

Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt- [ B R E N ] Tumblr_m4ny6dSB7n1rx3g7lo1_500
BELLE ❅ ❅ NEIGE
Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt- [ B R E N ] _snowflake__revamp_by_CookiemagiKI really can't stay
But baby it's cold outside
I've got to go 'way
Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt- [ B R E N ] _snowflake__revamp_by_CookiemagiK

Belle aimed carefully and let the arrow fly. Just as someone bumped into her, Her arm moved up, and the arrow shot up hitting a tree, as a bird chirped and flew away angrily. She turned annoyed to face whoever had bumped into her. "You really need to wa-" she saw the familiar face of Keller and emotions welled up inside her, but, unable to speak, she turned and began to walk away, breaking into a run without knowing she was trying to get away faster and faster.

Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt- [ B R E N ] _snowflake__revamp_by_CookiemagiKI've got to get home
But baby you'll freeze out there
Say, lend me a coat
Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt- [ B R E N ] _snowflake__revamp_by_CookiemagiK
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt- [ B R E N ]   Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt- [ B R E N ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:20 pm

Keller Kidd Harris,

He had tried to be good, and he had tried to be nice. Why were the Gods choosing to torture Keller in this way? Seeing Belle just stirred up memories and emotions that he had tried to erase. He was back with Genevieve now but he still felt disgustingly guilty and dirty whenever he passed the Khione cabin. To have to run into this girl aswell was just the Icing on the metaphorical cake of stupidity.
"-Hey!" Keller yelled after her as she sprinted into the opposite direction, making his mind faulter for a moment or two. His ADHD kicking in extremely fast, the son of Athena broke into a Sprint after the female Demigod. Clutching his shirt in one hand as he ran, Keller's speed and long legs soon meant that he was able to catch up to her, grabbing her wrist, spinning her round and not letting go to stop her from running once more.
Gods, this reminded him on the time they had raced on the beach when they'd first met.
Keller watched Belle for a moment, not knowing what to say before clearing his throat, deciding it best to play it cool and speak In as kind of a voice as possible. Keller's intentions were currently Innocent and respectful, so he wished that Belle wouldn't act like he was a monster or something, because he most certainly wasn't. "Uh...hey Belle, how've you been?" He asked casually as if nothing was wrong, but was still holding her wrist tightly. They had to talk about this, and Keller wasn't up for any games.

No muse xP
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt- [ B R E N ]   Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt- [ B R E N ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:14 pm

Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt- [ B R E N ] Tumblr_m52e90aUdw1rxenufo1_500
BELLE ❅ ❅ NEIGE
Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt- [ B R E N ] _snowflake__revamp_by_CookiemagiKI really can't stay
I've got to go 'way

Belle felt her wrist being seized and she stopped, out-run by Keller like she had been on the beach. She tried to catch her breath and act like she was keeping a cool head, like this encounter was no big deal. Of course, that was a stupid act to put on seeing as she just ran like she was running for her life. She tried to wriggle her wrist free, not meeting his eyes. "My friend said that next time I saw you I should kick you where it hurts..." she mumbled. She had really considered it, though. She decided she would find out what he was playing at first, before doing anything that could harm him or get herself beaten. Of course, Belle never thought Keller would beat her but she didn't know what to expect from him these days.

Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt- [ B R E N ] _snowflake__revamp_by_CookiemagiKI've got to get home
Say, lend me a coat
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt- [ B R E N ]   Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt- [ B R E N ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:22 pm

Keller Kidd Harris,

Wincing as Keller played In his head, he slowly let go of Belle's wrist, taking a small step away, yet still in reaching, and kicking, distance of her. He gulped lightly, hoping that she wouldn't go that far. He wouldn't hurt her if she did, no he wouldn't even dream of harming a girl, but he would probably scream profanities at her for the rest of his life.
His hands going by the waistbands of his shorts, ready to shield his...delicate area if she did indeed decide to kick him. "Your friend seems...nice..." Keller said sarcasticly, trying not to show any emotion of fear or regret. "You can if you think that me never being able to have children is a suitable punishment." He shrugged said it was nothing, but it really wasn't. Chances were that he would remain unscathed If she kicked him, but he didn't want to risk it. He actually wanted children, but not yet. Hell no.

Copyright Swaggy; CerysTheGreat
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt- [ B R E N ]   Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt- [ B R E N ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:29 pm

Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt- [ B R E N ] Tumblr_m52e90aUdw1rxenufo1_500
BELLE ❅ ❅ NEIGE
I've got to go 'way

Belle shook her head slightly. No, she wouldn't kick him, his words rang true and that would be a bad punishment for something that probably meant nothing to him anyway. Still, he seemed to give off that vibe that he was covering something up like the day she had met him. "Why are you talking to me?" she asked, meeting his tone. Cold and rough. "Do you want to see if I will cry like some circus act?" she said, her eyes still looking at the ground. She honestly wanted to start walking away again but then he would know something was up. She felt the back of her neck tingle as a cold breeze began to blow, as her emotions stirred up. Hopefully she would be able to get out of there before it began to snow.

Say, lend me a coat
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt- [ B R E N ]   Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt- [ B R E N ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:39 pm

Keller Kidd Harris,

Relaxing his shoulders slightly, Keller pulled his sleeveless shirt over his bare torso, feeling a moment of deja vu with his shirt off in front of her. He ran his short fingernails over his hair, flattening It down. He didn't feel like speaking it up; not right now. The atmosphere wasn't right for the awesome velocity of his hair.
Frowning, Keller watched Belle as if he had just asked the stupiest thing In the world. "Uh...because I care a out you..." He trailed, speaking as if she was dumb and thick. He really did care aoiut her, even though he didnt love her like he loved Genevieve. She needed to lnow that he cared about her though.

Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt- [ B R E N ]   Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt- [ B R E N ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:51 pm

BELLE ❅ ❅ NEIGE
I've got to go 'way

Belle almost snapped when he spoke to her like she was an idiot. She clenched her fists, her knuckles turning white. She felt her eyes begin to sting. Crap. The last thing she wanted was to appear weak and start to cry. She felt like such a baby. The weather around them turned sharp as the temperature dropped about five degrees and Belle's hair began to wave in the wind. "Please," she said, almost in a begging tone. "Please just leave me alone."he was the last person he wanted to see and she wanted to just go in a hole and die about right now.

Say, lend me a coat
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt- [ B R E N ]   Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt- [ B R E N ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:13 pm

Keller Kidd Harris,

His teeth starting to chatter at the sudden tempreture drop, Keller backed off again, raising his hands In the motion and gesture of a surrender. He didn't know what to do, seeing as he was most likely end up with his butt being kicked if he continued to try and confront this girl he had once kissed so tenderly.
Blowing warm air from his mouth yet not being able to see the mixing of it with the slightly cooler surrounding air, He let his head face the floor, feeling ashamed at himself. It was all his fault, and he was willing to accept that.
"I can't." He told her, deaperate for her to understand. "I'm in too far deep now. I can't let you leave my life!"

Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt- [ B R E N ]   Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt- [ B R E N ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:30 pm

BELLE ❅ ❅ NEIGE
I've got to go 'way

Belle looked down at her feet as a small cloud formed over her head. That's right. Right over her head, and small flakes of snow began to fall into her golden hair. She didn't feel ready to talk about this. She felt like she never would be ready. She sunk down to the grass and just sat there with her knees pulled up to her chest letting the snow pile up all over her. She didn't cry or anything, she only sat there trying to think of what to say next. "I loved you. I dated you for like a week. How is that too far into your life?? You're one of those guys. You can just move on. Please just forget me," she said.

Say, lend me a coat
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt- [ B R E N ]   Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt- [ B R E N ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:04 pm

Keller Kidd Harris,

Wincing once more as Belle hurtled her insults and anger toward him, Keller could only stand there and freeze his balls off as he shivered from the tempreture drop that Belle seemed to be creating. Rubbing his arms like they did In the movies, Keller was at a loss for words. He had no clue why he had said what he had. He was Mr.Tough-guy. Why was he being emotional?
It made him sick.
Opening his mouth, Keller watched as the snow pilled up around Belle, risking a fearfull glance up to the sky as if it was going to hurl a million razor-sharp Icicles right at him. Keller would not enjoy that sensation. "Can you stop that, please? You actually s-scaring me..." He told her truthfully, knowing that anyone else would be pretty rerrified In his position.
Wanting to embrace yet holding his wants back, Keller remained where he stood, his eyes fixed on her. "Exactly my point! You told me you loved me. Di you think I'm so much of a jerk that I would leave you after you felt that way? I like you, Belle. I Do."

Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt- [ B R E N ]   Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt- [ B R E N ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:20 pm

Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt- [ B R E N ] Tumblr_m52e90aUdw1rxenufo1_500 BELLE ❅ ❅ NEIGE
I've got to go away
Belle crossed her legs, sitting criss-cross. She brushed the snow off of her shoulders. The temperature didn't bother her at all, actually. It was not even as low as the temperature of the khione cabin, where she longed to be at the moment. She was scaring him. Great. Belle the freak, as always. It wasn't easy to just stop the temperature. The snow began to let up a bit but Belle couldn't make things hot, only cold so she would just have to wait for the sun to just dissipate the weather. Until then, he would have to live with a freak sitting down in front of him. She sighed, beginning to nervously mess with a strand of her hair, squinting up at Keller. She shifted and finally brought herself to stand up, looking into his sweet gr- stupid grey eyes. "What do you want me to do?" she asked him, wondering why he even stopped her from running.
Say, lend me a coat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt- [ B R E N ]   Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt- [ B R E N ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt- [ B R E N ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: