Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:17 pm

Kylee shook her head rapidly. "No! I mean yes, wait umm." she said franticly. Kylee slowed down a bit then said, "I mean dinner sounds nice." 'Great Ky now you just sound like an idiot.' she thought. Ky... why did she still remember her mother's nickname for her? Kylee looked back up at Cain hoping he got all of that.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:20 pm

I let out a sigh of relief. "Great! So, uh, Friday at six? Is that good?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:46 pm

Kylee nodded. " Yeah just tell me where and I'll be there." she said smiling. Did he think she said no? Maybe, 'uh huh' has many meanings. Puzzle whinned as if she wanted to come to dinner as well. Kylee gave Puzzle a look that said 'shut up or I'll smack you!' Then she focused her blue eyes on Cain again.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:50 pm

"Your choice. I'm game for anything." This was going good. " I could just pick you up if you like. You know, show off to your siblings." I twill around. Maybe she picked up the sarcasm in my voice.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:52 pm

Kylee smiled and nodded. "sure, I'm sure my siblings will just love you." she said. "They're going to be surprised their quiet sister ever got asked on a date." Kylee added. It was true in some way, kinda maybe not...
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:16 pm

Maybe she didn't catch the sarcasm. "Um, O.k. she you Friday then? Maybe sooner. That alright?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:20 pm

Kylee nodded. "Uh huh... totally." she said trying to sound calm. In truth she wanted to dance around and sing like a little kid. Instead she replaced that glee with a smile. Puzzle began knocking her hoof and the stable door, making the lock bust. "Puzzle! Stop it!" Kylee scolded. She walked over and leaned on the stable door keeping it shut.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:58 pm

Just trying to help out I lean against it too. I pick up a piece of metal beside me ( It's the pole you use to brand cows and stuff) I shove it through the place for the lock. "There. Temporary fix."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:04 pm

Kylee smiled. "Thanks -" she said. Puzzle kicked the door with her hind legs sending it flying. The brander (yes that's what it's called) flew at Kylee's face. After the intitial shock of the metal Kylee stood up and found some spare cloth to wipe off the blood. "Ow, thanks Puzzle, love you too." she said walking over to her horse. Kylee lead Puzzle over to a different stable and locked the door. After feeding the horse she sat down on a bale of hay.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:18 pm

"You alright? I didn't mean for that to happen." I sit down beside her. "I am so sorry."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:22 pm

Kylee smiled and nodded. "I'm fine, it wasn't your fault. Puzzle is just an attention hog. And when she doesn't get it well.... this happens." she said taking the cloth off. "it's not that bad is it? I would hate to have a big mark on face during our date..." Kylee said sadly. Date was that what it was? She touched the gash across her cheek. By the feel of it it wasn't too deep or wide.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:28 pm

"It's fine. Not bad at all. Might be well by Friday." I wipe a sliver of hair from her cheek. "You sure you're O.k?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:31 pm

Kylee nodded again. "Yes Cain, I'm fine. It might sting for a while that's all." she said smiling. Kylee felt the gash again and was happy to see it wasn't bleeding anymore. Friday was far enough away...it would heal.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:28 pm

"If you're alright, I might need to get to the infirmary. Never know who might be there dieing. Can't wait to see you Friday." I start walking out of the stables. Hopefully I didn't screw up my first date.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:30 pm

Kylee smiled at him as he left. "Way to go Puzzle! Now I might have to look like this on my fisrt date!" she said scolding her horse. Kylee sighed , waved goodbye to Puzzle and left the stables.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)   Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puzzle the awesome horse! (private to libby)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3