Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Night Guards(PRIVATE)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

The Night Guards(PRIVATE)  Empty
PostSubject: The Night Guards(PRIVATE)    The Night Guards(PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:28 am

I’m not as different as any people say,
because I’m being who and what I am…

The Night Guards(PRIVATE)  Alone,girl,photography,pretty,sad,snow-91d6556802c22f17efbfdd5726298be4_h_large

…but if you say so I’m that crazy,
well who wanted to be normal anyway, it’s so overrated nowadays.

||caroline||grail||
daughter of Khione

Caroline trudged up the hill, her slim shoulders relaxed and her figure straight. She was wearing a plain white t-shirt, denim jeans that were used all the time, faded and paint-stained, and red Converse branded shoes covered her feet. As the night sky slowly filled the blue horizon, she gave off small sighes. Why was she here again? Why wasn't she snuggling up in her ice cold kingdom she called home and dozed off early?

Oh, that's right. She can't.

Because of the stupid trick she was framed on pulling this morning. What did innocent Caroline do to land her in the night guard duty? Well, it was all too complicated to be understood. Or was it?

This morning, as Caroline did about of her ways and daily routine, some of the Hermes kids caught her green eyes. They were pranking the Hera cabin, today taking their chances on angering Zinnia Melion's temper, since she was one short tempered kid. Minding her own business, Caroline brushed passed them, her pale white skin getting irriteted in the almost-noon sun. She needed shade, as she felt like snow, literally feeling like meelting on her own. As she turned the corner though, short-cutting to the shady paradise of the forest, her eyes began to water, irritated somehow. And she didn't even to double back to know what it was. Fire. sha hated it, and it's warmth, not really having a personal experience getting burned. No, she was too careful to avoid anything with fires. It was like she was naturally inclined to hate it.

Well, as she tried to put it out, it's creators disappeared with the ghost of the chuckle in the air. Summoning her Khione powers to at least send a small hail storm, knowing it would melt into water, she was half done when she was caught.

Zinnia stood, red with anger. Caroline just grinned sheepishly, ready to back herself up and trying to say she didn't do it, to no avail. The CL was one stubborn kid.

And so, here she was, looking up to the eerie sky and quiet night. As the first star of the evening came out, she smiled to herself. At least could manage to see the stars. Maybe she could even see the milky way- as the Hecate children told her about mapping the stars. But all she wanted were the stars and their soft glow, the yellow tinged they gave off. Humming to the song she always remember when seeing something beautiful- Yellow by Coldplay- Caroline made her way up to the hill, with nothing but a bag of biscuits in her hand and company thru the night.
“And they were all yellow.” She whispered, making herself comfortable under Thalia's pine. This was gonna be a long night.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: The Night Guards(PRIVATE)    The Night Guards(PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:57 am

The Night Guards(PRIVATE)  Tumblr_ljl525vce11qev0tfo1_500_large

J A S O N .. L E W I S

------

Son of Hypnos

______

Jason grunted as he trudged up the hill, he was not going to be sleeping in the Hera cabin again. And Zinnia looked totally pissed off. Better for him to run far away from her than face her wrath. He stopped at the top of the hill and sighed, looking up at the stars. "Would it kill any of the gods up there if I asked for something epic to happen to my life?" He sighed and looked around. There, he saw a girl... she looked to be about a few years, maybe two years, younger than he was. And she was wearing weird clothes... winter clothes. He raised an eyebrow and glided to her side, "Hey, you alright there?" He heard her softly snoring away, already going into her land of sleep. Usually, he wouldn't interrupt a sleeping person, but something was screaming at him to find out why this weirdly dressed girl was outside, he snapped his fingers.
Back to top Go down
http://gidarilge.livejournal.com
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Night Guards(PRIVATE)    The Night Guards(PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:13 am

The Night Guards(PRIVATE)  Alone,girl,photography,pretty,sad,snow-91d6556802c22f17efbfdd5726298be4_h_large

well who wanted to be normal anyway, it’s so overrated nowadays.

||caroline||grail||
daughter of Khione

She guessed she did doze off. With the soft lulling of near by chirping birds and singing crickets. As her eyes began to droop, her vision getting blurry, she drifted off into sleep with a thought in mind. She was dead if anyone knew she dozed off at the night shift. Majestic colors filled her mind as she dreamed. Soft snow flakes fell ontop of her red hair. And most of all, she was a kid again, and Caro was there too! Smiling his head off. Caroline ran to him, and looked into his blue eyes. Oh, how she missed to look at those blue orbs.

Before she knew it, though, Caroline jolted awake. With a surprised squeak, she shook off the sleep away. She was definitely awake now. She stopped shaking her head suddenly, as she felt a person next to her. The thought of foreign demigods or monsters filled her head. Caroline had fright in her eyes, dark low clouds suddenly forming above her head. As she looked up, blue eyes greeted her emerald ones. Caro? She was still dreaming? No, this felt real. The thick clouds dispersed as fast as they were made. But this wasn't Caro. As his features slowly were noticeable to Caroline, she saw it wasn't anyone she knew of. Dark hair? Nah- she didn't even categorize him as familiar. Regestering that he may be an enemy demigod, Caroline began to panic again.
“Who-who are you?!” She squeaked. Her soft, childish face was crossed with panic and disbelief. "I'm so dead."
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: The Night Guards(PRIVATE)    The Night Guards(PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:55 am

Jason raised an eyebrow as she squeaked when she saw him. He was expecting her to look baffled, annoyed, or to fall asleep even. But a squeak? No, totally unexpected. "I'm Jason Lewis, but call me Jay. Son of Hypnos. Uhh... you alright? You just fell asleep, and well..." Now he just felt plain stupid. A moment ago, something was telling him to wake her up because he just had to. But now that he has her undivided attention, he doesn't even know why he woke her up in the first place. "Umm... why are you out here? Surely you'd be in your cabin with your other cabin mates, considering the fact that I don't see you in Hera's cabin." He ended icily, to show that, yes, he hated Hera. He cleared his throat and had his sharp green eyes on her, "Seriously... it's too cold outside for little kids." His eyes snapped wide, as if he just remembered something, "Oh yeah. By the way, who are you?" He didn't mean to sound abrupt or rude, that's just how his personality is. Having had little to no social life in his younger ages caused him to act like the jerk he was.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Night Guards(PRIVATE)    The Night Guards(PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:33 am

The Night Guards(PRIVATE)  I_can_finally_see_the_sunset_by_iNeedChemicalX_large

Well who wanted to be normal anyway, it’s so overrated nowadays.

||caroline||grail||
daughter of Khione

Because of his sudden introduction, and a little more side comments, Caroline's first impression on this guy was....weird. But hey, who were she to judge. She was crazy herself. “Uhm, excuse me?” Caroline replied the only way she knew how to react to his flow of words. They way he turned to her as a younger, he called her a little kid! He wasn't that old, he looked about one to two years older than her. Caroline looked around, to see if he was talking to her. Maybe there are little munchkins surrounding the hill that he were talking too. “Are you talking to me?” Being caught sleeping, she should've been a little bit nicer. But this wasn't Caroline's style. His first impression on her wasn't really positive, but surely, it weren't unforgettable. “The name's Caroline. Caroline Grail to you.” She said, crossing her arms against her chest. “Khione. And I'm not some little girl! Gods. I'm seventeen for heaven's sake!” She said in a tone unlike hers. But eh, she rubbed on him the wrong way. Caroline held up a bag of biscuits, to show her point, which was nonexistent. “And trust me when I say, I do not want to be here, unlike you I guess.”

Caroline puffed out her cheeks, as if this had been a regular conversation for her. After that, she relaxed. “Sorry, I don't usually attack people with words until we got thru the formalities.” Caroline stopped, and bit her lip, well, he was formal, and she had been all but that. “I'm sorry. Okay, Let's start again. I'm Caroline, You can call me Caroline or just C. Or any names as you can.” She smiled at him. Caroline brushed her red hair out of her face and smiled. “And from your tone, I presume, you don't like cabin 2? Yeah, I guess the people there are...strange...” She concluded. “But no stranger than me! Want a biscuit?”
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: The Night Guards(PRIVATE)    The Night Guards(PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:59 am

Jason just stared at her with a deadpanned look, completely ignoring that tough act she was trying to pull off, "If you hate it up here so much, why do you even bother to stay around here?" He crossed his arms, "So you're lying when you say you don't want to be here." He muttered, more to himself than to the girl in front of him. "Khione, huh. Must be nice to have a cabin of your own, huh. And under your god parent, no less. I have to be stuck in Hera's. The gods up there probably know how much I hate that woman." As if to answer his question, a clap of thunder erupted. He sat on the ground, leaning against Thalia's tree and sighed contentedly, "If you're on guarding duty, why don't you go back to your cabin? I'm the one who always stays up here anyways." His voice seemed to soften. Some dryads and nymphs passed by and nodded at him, he nodded in return, and had a small smile on his face. He loved the night. "Seriously, go back. I'd rather be up here alone than with someone else." He took a breath of fresh air and sighed.

Then he sighed, "You're pretty persistent, huh? But sure. Fine." He grabbed a biscuit from her. Then he looked gloomy all of a sudden.

--

OOC: SORRY IF JAY'S ACTING LIKE A TOTAL RETARDED JERKFACE!

Last edited by Thalia di Angelo on Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : OKAY EDIT! WHAT?! I'M LOST! XD)
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Night Guards(PRIVATE)    The Night Guards(PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:27 am

||caroline||grail||
daughter of Khione

Caroline was supposed to be offended. Was he threatening her sanity or something? But rather, Caroline merely shrugged.

“I don't know. Maybe I just want to be here?” She said sarcastically, but in a mere innocent tone. Her high voice was irritable, for her even, as too she sounded like a mouse. “Or maybe it was because I was, I don't know. Framed?” She stated, popping a brown biscuit into her own mouth. What's up with this guy?

“And don't worry, from now on, I'll keep stick into my mind to lend you a sleeping bag. Who knows what's in the Hera cabin.” Caroline chuckled. But somehow, she noticed, he wasn't speaking about the cabin, nor the leader. “You do don't like the people in there do you? Not the goddess?” She asked. As a minor god, Hypnos, his children are commited there. and it would be costly to stay in the cabin of the person you loath. “Do you?”

In seconds, Caroline worried of his safety, even if they just met. No one was condemed to a life ruined by Hera. As he said something of a guard duty, she remembered why she were there. “Yes, thank you for stating the obbious. I'm chained into this position because I'm forcefully stuck on night guard. Zin took note of that.” She huffed, puffing her cheeks for the second time. “And yes, I'm stubborn. So better do something to amuse me. Seriously, it's impolite to be so flat and anti-social and anti-climatic and depressed and-” Caroline shutted her mouth by her hand quick. Wow, that really made her talk much. Normally, she was silent to new people. even strangers-who-might-be-spies. but maybe the dryads calmed her nerves about Jay. Maybe. “Anyways, I'm bored.”
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: The Night Guards(PRIVATE)    The Night Guards(PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:40 am

Jason just stared at her, "S'no big. The people in the Hera cabin are cool. But I hate Hera. I hate her and her holy cows. I can see that the feeling is mutual too, since she cursed me when I was younger." He didn't know why he was bringing up one of the bad moments from his life, but something about Caroline made him wanna talk. "Why does it matter to you if I'm antisocial? People never took notice of me before, so why should I notice them? And I don't need any of your sleeping bags, I don't sleep, most of the time." He took notice of the biscuits once again, and how she was falling asleep a while ago, "Hnn... so I'm stuck up here with you for the rest of the night, huh?" He sighed and bent his legs up, and laid his head down on them. "And I am not depressed." His words, even though they were muffled, were laced with anger, hatred, and... a bit of sadness and misunderstanding.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Night Guards(PRIVATE)    The Night Guards(PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:04 am

||caroline||grail||
daughter of Khione

Caroline shrugged nonchantly. Well, she could do other things other than shrug, like throw rocks at this guy 'accidentally' or something, but that's what she thought appropriate at the moment. Maybe she could do that to him later.

“I don't know. I just hate to see someone soo...er...sad. If you put it this way, it makes me feel bad and useless.” Caroline said. A gohst of a smile planted on her face, she looked down at his figure. “Besides, that's why people like me are made, right?” Caroline laughed lightly and threw her head back. Yeah, she was definitely crazy. “Anyways, I take notice of you, doesn't that make me one? Or am I just the only one you talk to? Anyways, I love to talk, so this may change you alright. I just don't know if it's supposed to be positive or not. I guess I'm just weird. Who knows!” Caroline babbled. At the end, she smiled and pushed him carefully.

“C'mon, I know you're not depressed, but you don't need to act too defeated. Turn that frown upside down!” Caroline jumped to her feet. She twirled around, and soft snow landed on her hair. Uncontrollably, her powers aren't mastered, and random snow falls on her, like how random she is. “I said, c'mon! This Biscuit-” She took one out of the bag and threw the rest to him- “-is more likely funnier than you! prove that wrong!” She laughed, making some sleeping dryads turn a glare on her. More likely was she comming home with worms in her bed tonight. Like a child in bliss, Caroline smiled at him half crazy, half genuine. “What's the big deal anyways. Your so- you're so you! Mr. gloomy that is!”
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: The Night Guards(PRIVATE)    The Night Guards(PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:18 am

Jason stared at her... and stared... and stared. Until suddenly, a warm but small smile made its way to his face, and then he started chuckling. "Sit down, you crazy girl. You'll disturb the dryads." He mock-scolded, but the smile remained on his face. He took the tossed bag of biscuits and got one. He started munching on it, and sighed, "These taste good. Like what my mom used to make." All color drained from his face, homesickness. He groaned. "I'm so me? Mr. Gloomy? What about you then, huh? Are you Mrs. Crazy then?" He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Night Guards(PRIVATE)    The Night Guards(PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:38 am

||caroline||grail||
daughter of Khione

Caroline had to smile. “That's better! Better than being Mr. Doom and Gloom! Yeah, that makes you look more handsome-er than with a frown!” Caroline said, punching the air around her further indicating her level of enthusiasm. But then, he suddenly frowned. Uh-oh. Bad sign that they had progressed onto a difficult topic. “What's the matter? The biscuit gave you a stomach bug to the head or something?” Caroline asked, sitting crossed legged besides him. She brushed her cold hands on his arms, indicating sympathy for him, but left goose bumps from her unnaturally cold skin.

“You know I could always bring cookies instead of biscuits.” She said softly, like a child to a whimpering dog, not that they were, eew now she was no child- wait, even in her head she babbles. “Or if you want, I'll cheat and label you funner and adorable than bisuits.” She said gently with a hint of crazed and humor in her voice.

“No I'm not crazy! I'm mentally gifted! I embrace my weirdness with passion.” She said, raising a fist to the air and mock seriousness. “No matter how weird!”

But no sooner did she ended, an apple was thrown her way. Uh-oh. Now she'll expect worms and bugs. “Ouch!” she said, taking the red friut in her hands, and offering him it. She rubbed the back of her head. That was gonna leave a mark. “Here's an apple then.”
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: The Night Guards(PRIVATE)    The Night Guards(PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:46 am

Jason sighed, but smiled at her. "Look, I appreciate you trying to cheer me up. And it is working, but... I'm just overwhelmed by all this. No one's given me so much attention... even my ex-girlfriend never gave me that much attention." He sighed, taking the apple from her cold hands, "You know... since I first met you, I wonder why instead of freezing me, you were able to warm me up. No one's ever considered talking to me, because like you said. I'm Mr. Gloomy... Mr. Emo. I've never made a good friend at all." He breathed into his hands and rubbed them against his bare arms. It suddenly got colder. "And don't worry. Your biscuits didn't kill me, they just reminded me of my mother. And... how much I miss her right now." He groaned. He was being rather chatty all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Night Guards(PRIVATE)    The Night Guards(PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:19 am

||caroline||grail||
daughter of Khione

Caroline sighed deeply. As she did, she lowered her head, and for a moment, her childish face held something other than her smiley face. They really had an emotional night, haven't they? “We all have our differences, don't we?” She said. Her tone wasn't hers, it was...serious.

“We wouldn't be us if we were.”

Shaking off her own train of thoughts, Caroline looked up to meet his blue ones. she remembered a lot fromm the same colored irises. The joy of playing, and the sorrow of loosing the owner. God, how much did she missed him? Was it only yesterday were they running in the park?

But later, Caroline noticed something. This wasn't the best time to break down. She was supposedly the one to cheer up people, not getting all gushy and mushy.
“Well, one thing's for sure though, you're pretty much...uhm-” She couldn't put the right words on her sentence. “-Extraordinary. I guess. I mean, C'mon, under that little sad face.” She said, wanting to be comfortable back to the time they had a while ago, with both of them actually smiling. “I guess, it's just been an unimaginably emotional night huh?”

Caroline shrugged. Anyways, trying to go back to her previous pace of insanity, she picked up a much more cleaner biscuit, rather than picking off from one of the dirty ones around them, growing more and more, and smiled at him. “You know, if Kronos would give us cookies, would we join the dark side? I mean, if her only gave us CHOCOLATe CHIP cookies. The others are just nasty.” She shrugged. “I mean, I DO like some, but Choco Chips ARE my fave.”
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: The Night Guards(PRIVATE)    The Night Guards(PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:06 am

Jason was glad for the change of topic, he didn't want to talk about his mortal family and how much he missed them. He smiled, "Yeah, we're completely messed up. Emotional, and crazy. But you're right, that's how we are." He took another biscuit and bit it. Grin broadening, "Extraordinary? Me? You think?" He contemplated on being described as extraordinary. And chuckled. He raised a brow when she talked about Kronos and cookies. "You're a chocolate chip type of person huh? I was always so fond of strawberries. I never knew why." He stretched his arms and lay on the ground, closing his eyes as the breeze brushed past.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Night Guards(PRIVATE)    The Night Guards(PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:03 am

||caroline||grail||
daughter of Khione

“Yeah, I mean, C'mon, We're awesome! None can take that away right?” Caroline threw her head back again. She took the outstreached hand back, and ate off the buttery biscuit. “I mean c'mon. We get to live with these awesome powers! We got friends! We have a home!” Nearly yelling, Caroline immediately covered her crumbed covered mouth with a hand. She did not want another apple to the head.

“But anyways, yeah, I'm a cookie, choco chip lover. What's not to love? that does me me, well, me!” She shouted. As Jay said, that he loved strawberries, Caroline perked up a little bit. “What's not to love though, about strawberries? Their red, green and-” Caroline searched for a better comparison, and got it. “Like me! Ha! that's maybe why you love strawberries! C'mon, I got red hair, green eyes too!” Caroline laughed, a blush creeping into her pale face, but her pace of abnormality not wavering.

As Jay laid back down, Caroline was scared. Maybe he'd fall asleep. then what? Who was she to talk too? snapping her fingers over his closed eyes, Caroline spoke up carefully.
“Did I bore you now?”
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: The Night Guards(PRIVATE)    The Night Guards(PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:20 am

Jason smiled at her, "C'mon. I'm the one who bores people to sleep, not the other way around. Silly girl." He sat up, "Hmm... I guess you're right. You do remind me of a strawberry." He laughed lightly, "Maybe that's why I like you the way you are, weird... but kind." He smiled softly. He looked up at the night sky, "Better keep your voice down though, Caroline. At this time, the dryads and nymphs are fast asleep. I try not to raise my voice at this time because I can wake them up." He was almost whispering now. "You stay here year-round don't you? What's it like during the winter? Or during the fall?" He never really knew how the place looked like because he never planned to stay in Hera's cabin at all. But if Hypnos had his own cabin, Jason would've been the first to sign up for the year-round stay.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Night Guards(PRIVATE)    The Night Guards(PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:34 am

||caroline||grail||
daughter of Khione

Caroline sighed. As much as she could shout her lungs out all night, he was right. These dryads weren't particularly nice if awoken at the middle of the night. But Caroline- being Caroline- she just waved the comment away.

“I don't really understand why you keep on commenting me as this 'little girl' thing. Honestly, I don't know.” Caroline shrugged. She didn't understand why, but it made her fidgety. Even more. Anyways, being hyperactive, Caroline got bored. Easily.

“What do you think? Could I run back to camp if ever I'm bored? By then, the camp spirits wouldn't bother us with nut chucking anymore.” Caroline began, but faltered at the end. Of course she couldn't come back to camp with a book. She could easily leave him, and that might be not the best idea. And on the other hand, she was also dyslexic so...carry on.

“Huh? Oh yeah, right! I stay year round- though I spend time with my big bro at the city- you know, with dad being in the Aslyum, there's no way I'd leave him, we're the only ones left in the world. You should meet him. He has the best cooking skill in town.” Caroline said in one breath, her voice getting higher in the end. For a while, there was silence, then Caroline's eyes grew wide. He didn't pick up the whole 'Aslyum' thing did she?

“I guess it's kind of fune in the winter, with snow and all! Though it gets kinda lonely with only a handful of people left behind. What about you, aren't you year round too?” Caroline said quickly, trying to recover and change topic. Boy was she bubbly.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: The Night Guards(PRIVATE)    The Night Guards(PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:37 am

Jason blinked, and stared at her as if she grew a head, "You're dad's in the asylum? I-I'm sorry..." He looked at Caroline and noted that she was sort of crazy herself, but at least she could go sober. And then there was her brother. "Look, it'd be nice to meet your family members. But, I barely even know you. What makes you think I'm the type of guy your brother might want to see? I'm not a social person so I might just end up staying silent and just staring at him like that." He shrugged, "And no. I'm not a year-rounder, remember? Hera." He groaned, did he have to keep repeating to her that he hated Hera? He lightly smacked his own head and closed his eyes, and counted to 30.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Night Guards(PRIVATE)    The Night Guards(PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:19 am

||caroline||grail||
daughter of Khione

Although not really knowing the connection between his hatred with Hera and being year-round, Caroline nodded. “oh riiight. Hera.” Caroline waved the thought away.

“But it's probable that you'd just stare at my brother like that. He is the pretty one. Or so he says. I think it's all ego though.” Caroline says with a giggle. “I mean, he's a great cook and all, but geeze, he's like the most annoying thing on Earth!” Caroline laughed out loud before realizing what she said was partly untrue. “Well, except for me. I think it does run in the family.” She noted.

Then, she realized something. Something that mattered most.
“Jay-” Green emerald eyes peered into his blue ones. As if growing in size, it seemed so cute on her childish features. “I'm bored.”
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: The Night Guards(PRIVATE)    The Night Guards(PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:53 am

Jason frowned, she was about to say something important. And he wanted to know, "Could you continue what you were saying? You looked serious and all that, what's the matter?" Suddenly he was worried for her.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Night Guards(PRIVATE)    The Night Guards(PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:02 am

||caroline||grail||
daughter of Khione

Caroline- being Caroline- smirked. “Mr. Doomy-Gloom, do you really want to know? Perhaps you're loosing that hard-to-reach personality of yours.” She chimed. She loved it, how people could be so fun to be with. With being a sociable person, like her, it would be a pain to be out of the reach, or even to see someone be that way.

Caroline laughed at herself, and her so called 'witty' remarks.
“Well, it was just that. I'm. So. Freaking. Bored Jay.” Caroline pouted, as if it were the hardest punishment she could ever recieve. “I think you're rubbing it off on me.” Caroline said, passing a hand through her red head. “I mean c'mon!”
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: The Night Guards(PRIVATE)    The Night Guards(PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:45 am

Jason deadpanned, "Well, if you're so bored. Why don't you go to sleep then? Do you want to sleep on your own? Or do you want me to send you to sleep?" He frowned.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Night Guards(PRIVATE)    The Night Guards(PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:39 am

||caroline||grail||
daughter of Khione

Caroline grinned. “That? Sleep? As if. Pffft. I'm hyperactive!” Caroline said, jumping to her feet and literally bounced on her feet to show her enthusiasm. “I mean, like, if I sleep, who'll guard you from the ickle monsters?” She teased him.

On the inside, Caroline didn't want to sleep. She guessed, she was just pulled to make him smile. To have him flash the teeth he never did when they first met.
“Besides, who knows what happens to me and you. Maybe you'll get a hormone attack, or something.” She snickered, finding some way to make everyone smile. She sat down closer to him. “I still believe that boys have cooties. They just call them STDs nowadays.”
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: The Night Guards(PRIVATE)    The Night Guards(PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:40 am

Jason found himself laughing out loud, he flashed a grin at her, "Seriously? Cooties is equal to STD for you? You're so simple-minded! Yet... so innocent. I almost envy you." His smile faded, but it was still there. "You know what, sometimes... I like to look up to the stars, not just because they're pretty but..." He pointed to a star, bigger than the others. "See that, over there? That's Polaris. They say that if you ever get lost, Polaris will always be there. I wish... someday, I'd find my Polaris." He blushed and shook his head, why had he talked about his love-life, or lack of one, to a girl?
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Night Guards(PRIVATE)    The Night Guards(PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:04 pm

||caroline||grail||
daughter of Khione

If it was possible, Caroline grinned bigger. Jayson's laughed made her heart fluttered. She does go noticed, in he own little- sometimes twisted- ways. Caroline looked up, as he pointed out the stars for her, and couldn't help but marvel at the star, Polaris.  “Dad always told me and Caro, the star maker painted it to be our guide.” She whispered. As her face fell down to Jay, she giggled. Or she even snorted, as she fell on the ground, laughing. Was. He. Really. Blushing? Whatever it is, he seemed...cute? Caroline found herself thinking about him. Did jay really ranked cute for her? Could it be....? “Uhm, you're beet red!”

Caroline laughed hard. Biscuit crunched under her as she rolled all over the grass, as if tickled.
“And you I find it cute!” Caroline admitted. Finding erself sane enough- and stable enough- to be with, she sat back up, propping her top weight to a hand on the ground. “Now you look like strawberries!”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Night Guards(PRIVATE)    The Night Guards(PRIVATE)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Night Guards(PRIVATE)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next