Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Night Guards(PRIVATE)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aeolus

Aeolus

The Night Guards(PRIVATE)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Night Guards(PRIVATE)    The Night Guards(PRIVATE)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:13 am

Jason hadn't thought that he could go as red as a strawberry, Caroline proved him wrong. "H-hey, that's not funny at all!" He frowned, but looked up at the sky, at Polaris. "Your father must've been a great man. Did he have a tale about the Star Maker? If so... could you tell me about it? I'm all ears..."
Back to top Go down
http://gidarilge.livejournal.com
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Night Guards(PRIVATE)    The Night Guards(PRIVATE)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:41 am

I’m not as different as any people say,
because I’m being who and what I am…

The Night Guards(PRIVATE)  - Page 2 Alone,girl,photography,pretty,sad,snow-91d6556802c22f17efbfdd5726298be4_h_large

…but if you say so I’m that crazy,
Well who wanted to be normal anyway, it’s so overrated nowadays.

||caroline||grail||
daughter of Khione

Caroline looked at him as if he grew a head. No one wanted to know of the story of the Star Maker for years, even the concept seemed blurry to her. But she did her best to tell it. “My dad- before he went overboard-” Caroline breathed, “-with insanity, well, he used to tell this story. I don’t know what he was trying to do. It just seemed pointless, until I went to camp. He always told us to appreciate each other. And I didn’t.”

Caroline breathed in again, as tears formed in her eyes. She- she was going to cry, wasn’t she? Well, better tell it now, while she has the chance, would she?

Spoiler:

Caroline gave a sad smile. Well, there was it. Not really the best of stories, since it made no sense until you heard the whole, but it was the most significant to her. Her and her family. And with a finally huff, Caroline bursted into tears.
“Sorry.” She sobbed. “You have to see this. Dad always says, the I in the story, well, he always refer it to me.”
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: The Night Guards(PRIVATE)    The Night Guards(PRIVATE)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:59 pm

Jason sat beside her, and relieving himself of any awkwardness, hugged her. "It's alright. And I'm sorry for having asked you to tell me about that story. C'mon... dry your tears." He brushed his fingertips over her teary eyes, wiping one of her tears with his thumb. "You know, a smile is the best thing for a guy to see on a girl's face." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://gidarilge.livejournal.com
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Night Guards(PRIVATE)    The Night Guards(PRIVATE)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 8:34 am

I’m not as different as any people say,
because I’m being who and what I am…

The Night Guards(PRIVATE)  - Page 2 Alone,girl,photography,pretty,sad,snow-91d6556802c22f17efbfdd5726298be4_h_large

…but if you say so I’m that crazy,
Well who wanted to be normal anyway, it’s so overrated nowadays.

||caroline||grail||
daughter of Khione

[Caroline pursed her lips. Surely, she looked weak and frail now. She didn't want that, either. But she couldn't help it. Caroline tried-as hard as she does- to wipe them, more and more will take its place. Caroline sniffed- and she guessed she looke like hell- but moved closer to Jay as he did. His warmth was new to her- but somehow, it was comforting. In any other scene, she should've twisted any other guy who invaded her space. But now- she was being comforted, she didn't feel the aggression building in her gut. Yes, she really wasn't right now. Caroline sniffed once again- and lifted her head to face him. Tears streaked down onto her chin, dripping on to the ready grass. Caroline digged in deep, and tried for a smile. "Could you- could you give me a quote?” Caroline asked him. She remembered a lot, but she wants to hear some. At least, while she picks herself up. Caroline gritted her teeth once, and then released a heavy sigh.   “I know one. It's really funny. And weird.” Caroline breathed. She listed one, what her brother told her.

“There are two thing's I'm sure of. Human stupidity and man's imagination. I'm possibly correct about the stupidity part.” Caroline smiled, although it faded again after a while. Boy, was she not getting over it? Breathing in deep, Caroline gave one last sniff and forced herself to stop crying. Maybe her eyes puffed red- as her hair is- but maybe she didn't care. She actually doesn't either. Caroline looked up to the stars, not wanting to move out of his warmth. She smelled his scent, and tried to remember. He smelled..homey, in a way she can never describe. Caroline looked at Polaris and nodded her head good-bye. It twinkled once, and she didn't jaw enough wit to look at it again, as it hung up in the night. Caroline turned her attention on Jay again, wanting to explain. And explain, she did. “My brother and I- we always use these method of saying love quotes to each other. We just laugh at it- in the past, but now...it seems...sweet.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Night Guards(PRIVATE)    The Night Guards(PRIVATE)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Night Guards(PRIVATE)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2