Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Night Date (Private to Scott)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Night Date (Private to Scott) Empty
PostSubject: Night Date (Private to Scott)   Night Date (Private to Scott) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:41 am

Night Date (Private to Scott) Michelle-trachtenberg-nc1

l i n d y ][ h e c a t e ][ 1 5

I sat on the dock, swinging my feet over the water. In my hand, there was a rose petal. I was levitating it, smiling as it turned around. I heard some foot steps on the wooden dock, but ignored it.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=34581083
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Night Date (Private to Scott)   Night Date (Private to Scott) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:51 pm

I walked out my cabin wearing an A-shirt and a bathing suit with a towel under my arm and but I also had shorts on. I walked over to the lake and saw Lindy sitting there. "Wow she is beautiful." I said. I walked over to her and sat down next to her. "Hey Lindy. You look nice." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Night Date (Private to Scott)   Night Date (Private to Scott) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:36 pm

I looked up, as Carter sat down next to me. "Thanks," I said. I blushed slightly, because I didn't even consider this outfit. Just grabbing whatever was in my back-pack. Although I did like the off the shoulder shirt I was wearing. Looking out at the lake, I dropped the rose petal in the water. I watched it float away. I admired the beauty of it. I smiled, and said, "Thanks for coming." I looked up at the night sky, and how clear it was.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Night Date (Private to Scott)   Night Date (Private to Scott) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:44 pm

"Why wouldn't I come. If I didn't come, I would miss my date." I told her. "You know i'm glad that i'm a half-blood." I thought about it. "If I wasn't, then I wouldn't have met the pretty girl sitting next to me and the only person I would know here is Keith." I said as looking up at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Night Date (Private to Scott)   Night Date (Private to Scott) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:20 pm

"Really? I would have expected you to know more people," I said. I blushed and smiled when he called me pretty. I was never told that I was pretty before. I put my hand on top of his gently. For the first time in awhile, I felt like I was actually supposed to be here.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Night Date (Private to Scott)   Night Date (Private to Scott) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:05 pm

"Well Keith Mason, a son of Hermes, goes to the same school as I do and he's the captain of the same track team i'm on. So if I never came here, Keith would have been the only one I knew here." When she put her hand on mind, it was like all the stress in world became a breeze of relief. She was so beautiful and next thing I knew my lips were touching hers. "Sorry Lindy, I don't know what happened there." I swear my cheeks were blood red.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Night Date (Private to Scott)   Night Date (Private to Scott) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:47 pm

When he kissed me, I could say that I was a little more than surprised. But at the same time, I was happy Then he apologized. I laughed a little bit. "No need to be sorry," I said softly. I enjoyed that kiss very much, and almost... hungered for more. No, hungered makes me sound desperate. I leaned in, tying to get a longer, and better kiss. That's when my lips met his.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Night Date (Private to Scott)   Night Date (Private to Scott) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:05 pm

When she kissed me, I knew she was the right girl for me. "Wow, I love you!" I stood up, took my shirt off and dived into the lake. "You wanna join me?" I asked my new girlfriend.

OOC: You do know that who ever is Lindy's play-by is dating Josh Hutcherson, right?
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Night Date (Private to Scott)   Night Date (Private to Scott) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:38 pm

"Haha, I'm gonna say that I love you too," I said with a slight smile. When he asked me to swim with him, I slightly frowned. "I don't have a bathing suit. And, I cant really swim," I said. I looked down at the water. I took off my converse, and put them on the dock. I let my toes touch the water, wishing I could swim. Besides, I didn't even have a bathing suit. I put my wand in my shoes, and looked at him in the water. A bit jealous.

Michelle Trachtenburg and Josh Hutcherson? Really? I just looked all over the interwebs and found nothing.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Night Date (Private to Scott)   Night Date (Private to Scott) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:23 am

"Yes!!!!" She loves me. I was kinda guilty that she couldn't swim so I got out of the lake and used my towel to dry most of myself off then used my fire power to dry myself completely. "Well then I guess it's my job as your boyfriend to teach you how to swim." I said as putting my arm around her waist. "But of course not now. Maybe another when we're both repaired." I said as looking into those green eyes of hers.

I don't even know who Michelle Trachtenburg is. What's really sad is Wolf's Amnesia, you guys barely let me talk.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Night Date (Private to Scott)   Night Date (Private to Scott) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:13 am

"Truth be told, I don't like swimming. My best friend drowned in a lake," I said. Just mentioning that brought a whole lot of memories back. There was mud, and it had caught her. She sunk, and died. When they had pulled her body out, it was covered in the mud, and I cried for weeks. I pushed the thought away, and concentrated on the fact that his hand was on my waist. I smiled.

Michelle Trachtenburg is Lindy's play-by. 8P So I guess that's not the girl you were thinking? Anyway, Wolf confessed to it being a lie. She's gone for awhile now.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Night Date (Private to Scott)   Night Date (Private to Scott) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:05 pm

"Oh sorry." I saw her smile and it ignited the flame literally. My left hand was on fire but being a child of hephaestus, it didn't hurt one bit. "Huh, being a child of Hephaestus does have its advantages." I said smiling back at her.

OOC: Yeah I know, she told me and rufus that morning in the chatbox
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Night Date (Private to Scott)   Night Date (Private to Scott) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:07 pm

"And so does being a child of Hecate," I said, as I held out my hand. A flame was sitting in my palm, illuminating the darkness. My flame had little sparks popping. I smiled, pleased at my work. I completely forgot about everything when he smiled. It was brilliant. I smiled back, the flame providing the gentle light against my face.

Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Night Date (Private to Scott)   Night Date (Private to Scott) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:48 pm

I looked at her hand and saw that there was fire in her hand. I remembered that Hecate kids' magic is like Hephaestus, Poseidon, Demeter, Khione, Zeus (etc) kids' powers. I held up my hand that was still on fire. "Huh. Double the flame, double the light." I looked into those green eyes, leaned in and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Night Date (Private to Scott)   Night Date (Private to Scott) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:14 am

I mentally smiled as he kissed me. I extinguished my flame, and cupped his cheek with my hand. I got a little enthusiastic with this kiss, and it wasn't normal. I liked being here with him. I moved my lips in a soft rhythm with his, and it was perfect. I wrapped my arms around his neck, getting closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Night Date (Private to Scott)   Night Date (Private to Scott) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:40 am

Her lips against mine, it just felt great. I put out my flame leaving the moon the only light in the night. She was so beautiful and i'm glad she was my girl. "Lindy, I... Love... You!"
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Night Date (Private to Scott)   Night Date (Private to Scott) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:54 pm

I smiled when he said he loved me. "Love ya too," I murmured. I was so close to him at the moment, I was slightly worried that he could hear my heartbeat. I looked into his eyes, smiling as I did. Our bodies were literally inches apart, and I liked the close proximity. I leaned up again, to press my lips to his. I was fiercer this time, and it surprised me again.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Night Date (Private to Scott)   Night Date (Private to Scott) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:10 pm

"A little fierce?" I took some metal out of my back pocket and started foldin'. "Ever since I was claimed a child of Hephaestus, my back pocket has been storing an endless supply of scrap metal." I finished foldin' and bendin' and the piece of metal became a coin one side having a pair of lit torches (Hecate) and another side having a hammer (Hephaestus). "Heads or Tails?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Date (Private to Scott)   Night Date (Private to Scott) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Date (Private to Scott)
Page 1 of 1