Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Boy Am I Wild To Have Fun This Night!?!?! (Private To Skye)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

Boy Am I Wild To Have Fun This Night!?!?! (Private To Skye)  Empty
PostSubject: Boy Am I Wild To Have Fun This Night!?!?! (Private To Skye)    Boy Am I Wild To Have Fun This Night!?!?! (Private To Skye)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:21 am

Boy Am I Wild To Have Fun This Night!?!?! (Private To Skye)  Hayden-christensen-4
M I C H A E L || "M I K E" || T H O M A S

I was pretending to be asleep in my cabin. It took like 4 hours for everyone to go to sleep, and I checked my watch it was 12:03. Jeez, does it take that long to sleep? I thought. I almost fell asleep a little, but I shook it off. I put on my brown leather satchel bag. I was already in my clothes, and I started to head out of my cabin. "Yes finally get to take a break from this camp." I whispered to myself, and hurried to the hill. My heart was racing, I hope no one would catch me. I could create some sort of diversion or something. My satchel bag was rattling from all the mortal money, it had at least 30 dollars and a couple of change that must be over 25 cents. "Just gotta get out of the camp for the night and return as soon as possible." I said to myself quietly.
Back to top Go down
http://jay.carter14@yahoo.com
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Boy Am I Wild To Have Fun This Night!?!?! (Private To Skye)    Boy Am I Wild To Have Fun This Night!?!?! (Private To Skye)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:43 pm

Spoiler:

Mia Baker ][ Daughter of Apollo

I was taking a late walk, when I had an idea to sneak out. I ran towards Half Blood Hill, not watching where I was going, when BAM I ran into someone. "I'm sorry," I muttered. picking up my bow, that I dropped. I looked up, to find a boy about my age with a backpack. "Running away?," I asked with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Boy Am I Wild To Have Fun This Night!?!?! (Private To Skye)    Boy Am I Wild To Have Fun This Night!?!?! (Private To Skye)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:15 pm

My heart was racing, I didn't know If my satchel fell or not. But all I knew I was surprised. "Well, I'm just taking a walk. I need to cool my mind." I lied. But thought of something again. Why is she out this late to? I thought. "Wait a second," I exclaimed but continued "what are you doing here this late?" I was beginning to grin to myself, but was thinking. At least I'm not the only one busted. I thought again.

Last edited by LoganCronic on Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Boy Am I Wild To Have Fun This Night!?!?! (Private To Skye)    Boy Am I Wild To Have Fun This Night!?!?! (Private To Skye)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:41 pm

"Running away for a break from this camp," I said. "And, you don't need to lie if you're running away, I could care less," I muttered just loud enough for him to hear. I continued to walk to Half Blood Hill, not looking back. With bow in hand, ready to strike a monster.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Boy Am I Wild To Have Fun This Night!?!?! (Private To Skye)    Boy Am I Wild To Have Fun This Night!?!?! (Private To Skye)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:05 pm

"Jeez someone is a little eager beaver." I muttered to myself. But maybe this girl could come with me. I mean she was getting a break from the camp. And I had to admit she was kinda hot. Which made me a little blush think about it. "Hey, why don't you come with me. If you wanna chill or something." I asked her. I had a little money for both of us, so yeah. And enough to have a good night.

Last edited by LoganCronic on Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Boy Am I Wild To Have Fun This Night!?!?! (Private To Skye)    Boy Am I Wild To Have Fun This Night!?!?! (Private To Skye)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:37 am

"Heard that!," I slightly yelled back to the boy. I heard him ask if I wanted to come with him, and I replied, "Considering I don't know your name, and considering you could be a total creeper, I'll think about it," I said with a small smile, and continued, "Sure, I have about $600 in mortal money. Where are you going?" My pocket contained my money, and it was burning a hole in my pocket. The guy was kind of cute, but I pushed that thought away.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Boy Am I Wild To Have Fun This Night!?!?! (Private To Skye)    Boy Am I Wild To Have Fun This Night!?!?! (Private To Skye)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:03 am

"I'm just going to the movies. And after the movies, I'll see what next." I explained. And glanced at the girl, but looked away. I was kinda hurt when she called me a total creeper. But I didn't care, I get called names like that all the time. Is this a date, I thought. But if I said that to her, she might shoot a arrow through my heart! So I walked with her out of the camp grounds.

Last edited by LoganCronic on Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Boy Am I Wild To Have Fun This Night!?!?! (Private To Skye)    Boy Am I Wild To Have Fun This Night!?!?! (Private To Skye)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:05 pm

"Okay, sounds reasonable," I said. I feel like stealing a car, I thought. As we walked, we passed a used car dealership. I walked towards one, and dropped the asking price of $200 on the ground, under some paper. I got in the drivers seat, and hot wired it. "Hop in," I told him. I threw my bow and quiver in the back seat, and started the car with my universal ignition key. "And no, I'm not a child of Hermes," I said, as I started the car. I cranked the radio to some rock station, and turned the music loud. I started singing along. ACDC, awesome.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Boy Am I Wild To Have Fun This Night!?!?! (Private To Skye)    Boy Am I Wild To Have Fun This Night!?!?! (Private To Skye)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:05 pm

I was surprised about the car. I mean it wasn't surprising but how. Though I was listening to ACDC, I wasn't a fan of that. So I got my Ipod out of my satchel, and starting to listen to some pop music. Even though, the rock music was up loud, it was pretty tough to hear what I was listening to. "Jeez." I muttered to myself, and put my earphones down and started to just look at where we going.

Last edited by LoganCronic on Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Boy Am I Wild To Have Fun This Night!?!?! (Private To Skye)    Boy Am I Wild To Have Fun This Night!?!?! (Private To Skye)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:12 am

"Not a fan of ACDC? What. A. Shame," I said jokingly with a smile. I turned the radio to a pop station, and sang along to the song. Even though I've never heard of it. Gift of Apollo, I suppose. We pulled up to a movie theater, and I parked the car. I slung my bow and quiver on my back, and walked towards the movie theater. "What movie?," I asked the guy who's name I still didn't know.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Boy Am I Wild To Have Fun This Night!?!?! (Private To Skye)    Boy Am I Wild To Have Fun This Night!?!?! (Private To Skye)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:58 pm

I laughed when she joked. "I guess ACDC is not all bad. I just don't consider it at time to time." I smiled. And kept my eyes locked on the road, even though I wasn't driving. I mean who ever knows if this girl could really drive. "I haven't planned on what movie I was gonna watch." I answered to the girl. "Oh yeah I forgot! My name is Michael, people call me Mike for short. And I'm Athena's child." I said.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Boy Am I Wild To Have Fun This Night!?!?! (Private To Skye)    Boy Am I Wild To Have Fun This Night!?!?! (Private To Skye)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:14 am

"I'm Mia, daughter of Apollo," I said. "Wanna see Super 8? I heard it's pretty good," I said. I wonder what the mist made my bow look like. A backpack? I stiffled a laugh at the thought. I began looking at the movie board, trying to decide what else to watch if he said no to Super 8.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boy Am I Wild To Have Fun This Night!?!?! (Private To Skye)    Boy Am I Wild To Have Fun This Night!?!?! (Private To Skye)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boy Am I Wild To Have Fun This Night!?!?! (Private To Skye)
Page 1 of 1