Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye) Empty
PostSubject: Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye)   Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:10 am

Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye) Julian-morris

I woke up at around four o'clock to do my daily morning jog before I met Bella at the beach. I smiled at the thought of that. I quickly shoved on my shoes, weapons, and another Nike shirt similar to the one I had on last night. I ran around the camp and sprinted towards the beach. I looked down at my wrist watch to find it about five till five. I shrugged and looked around me. I noticed there was only a little bit of light above the horizon. I quickly took off my shirt and shoes and slowly walked into the cool water to relax a little.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye)   Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:18 am

Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye) Annaso13

I approached the beach. Thank the gods I wasn't late. I noticed Devin was in the water. I took off my t-shirt and shorts, with my bathing suit underneath. I laid them on the sand, and started walking into the water. There was light, but the sun hadn't completely risen yet.
"Hey," I said to Devin with a smile.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye)   Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:23 am

I was balancing on my back as floating through the water. I heard a female voice behind me, and stood straight tall in the water, and found that it was Bella. "Hey! Didn't quite think you were going to be up this early." I said with a smile on my face. I watched as she walked into the water with a two piece bikini. I whistled and smiled at the same time. "Also, didn't think you were going to be here swimming." I said with my smile growing even bigger.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye)   Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:34 am

"I guess I'm an early riser," I replied with a smile.
When he whistled at me, I rolled my eyes, but smiled after. "And, I like swimming."
I stepped into the sound. It was peaceful, and cool. I walked out further into the water, until the water was just above my stomach. I looked out at the horizon, waiting for the sun to come up.

Last edited by Skye on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye)   Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:39 am

I smiled and taken back as she said that she an early person. I rubbed the tip of my chin. I watched as she walked out into the deeper waters. "So you like swimming.." I said before going under the water and swimming towards Bella. I came up smiling right in front of her. I noticed that she was staring that sky, waiting for the sun. "Ah, sun's about to come up." I said as slowly walking back to towards the beach.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye)   Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:47 am

When he came up right in front of me, I laughed. The sun was just about to come up. Devin started walking back to shore, and I followed him. I sat down on the sand, still wet. I took my hair out of its ponytail, like I do when I'm nervous.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye)   Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:59 am

I watched as Bella had followed with me back to the shore of the beach. I sat down on the warm sand, feeling the warmth of the sun already. I looked up at the sky tin find pink, red, orange, yellow, and a bit of purple mixed in as the sun rose off the horizon. "Beautiful isn't it?" I asked as wiping my head. I leaned against the sand having my elbows back. "But that's the most beautiful thing right here." I whispered with a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye)   Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 3:12 am

OOC: There is a stalker on the chatbox. XD
"It is beautiful," I commented.
I heard him whisper something. He leaned back, and so did I. I looked at Devin, and smiled. He was so cute.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye)   Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:10 am

...Oh my gosh...

I watched as she looked into the horizon to find the colors of all sorts. She leaned back back to where I was and I smiled. "So did you dream about anything good last night?" I asked as rubbing the back of my head. I looked over at her and watched and smiled and me, then I smiled back at her. She was beautiful, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye)   Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 3:41 pm

OOC: It was a scary conversation. XD

"Yes, yes I did," I responded. I hoped he didn't ask what my dream was about. I was shocking myself. I hadn't even known Devin for a full 24 hours, and I was already falling for him. I then questioned him back, "Did you?," I asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye)   Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 3:49 pm

(Did he talk on chat or what?)

"Hmm.." I said with a smile. I listened as she asked me the same question, and I raised an eyebrow. "Well, now that you mentioned it, yes I did have a good night sleep. Better ones I've been having lately. You want to know why?" I asked with a wide grin of my face.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye)   Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:01 pm

OOC: Yeah, you were online, and then K4Ti3 signed in, and then he went quiet. Thank the gods.

"Maybe your cabin got quieter?," I said with a smile. I knew that wasn't the answer, but I wanted to play with him a little. The sun was already coming up, and it looked beautiful. I couldn't help but stare at the peaceful water reflecting it. I didn't normally see this, with my traveling and what not.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye)   Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:13 pm

(Did Katie take care of it?)

"Oh heck no. My cabin is always loud I have to tell you." I said with a smile. I felt a little bit of red as I thought about the next thing I was going to say. "Eh, uh.. it was the thought and the time I had with you last night." I said with a smile. I suddenly got nervous that I must have said something wrong and started to rub the back of my head. I quickly looked out into the distance of the ocean and slowly watched second by second as the morning quickly grew lighter. And I watched as the beautiful lights slowly dispersed into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye)   Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:34 pm

OOC: No, he just stopped talking when she logged into the chatbox. I believe his username was asianmini.

I laughed when he said his cabin was noisy. Then, when he said he thought about me, I went into a blush. "I actually dreamt about you last night," I said in a low tone. Slightly hoping he didn't hear me. I got a little nervous hoping he didn't think I was creepy. I continued to look out at the sunrise. I must not have realized it, but we were sitting rather close together.

Last edited by Skye on Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye)   Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:45 pm

(Hahaha!! That's him! Also, do you know that this is sunrise?)

I joined in as Bella had laughed that my cabin was always noisy. "Ah, so you did?" I asked with a smile. I watched as she looked up at the sunrise. "You know what, when I hanged out with you last night?" I asked as rubbing the back of my head with my index finger. I breathed in deeply and breathed out. As a few seconds later I quickly realized that our bodies were very close to each other. I slowly moved my arm to the other side of her hoping that I could wrap my arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye)   Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:58 pm

OOC: I just noticed that too. XD

"Yeah, I did. I hope you don't find that creepy," I said with a smile. I then heard him ask a question. I then responded, "Yeah...?"
When he got into that position to try and put his arm around me, I smiled. Everything was so quiet around us, I thought it was perfect. The waves were crashing against the shore quietly, and there wasn't a soul in sight besides Devin.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye)   Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:09 pm

"Nah, I don't find that creepy. Your not the only one who dreamed about the other person tonight." I said as rubbing my temple. God, that sounder better in my head, I thought. "That I think your beautiful, and that I like you." I softly said. Everything was so quiet around us, with the waves coming up, the birds singing in the distance, and nobody was near us. I smiled and wished that this moment would never end. A few seconds later I heard a little roar to my right. I slightly turned my head to find my dog. I rolled my eyes and braced myself.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye)   Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:15 pm

When he commented on me being beautiful, I couldn't have been redder. "Thank you. I think you're really cute. And, I like you too." That's when Millin came bounding in. Devin looked annoyed, and I laughed.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye)   Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:21 pm

"Brace yourself. Millin likes you, so he'll start licking you!" I said with laughter as Millin jumped on the both of us, but started to lick me even more. I heard before all this that she had liked me. I had a light that just bursted inside me. I couldn't get more happier. And she called me cute. Ah, I thought. This is great! I watched as Millin suddenly got off of me, and started to play in the water.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye)   Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:32 pm

When Millin tackled us, he was licking me and Devin, but more Devin. When he finally got off of us, he ran to the water. I sat up, and wiped the slobber off of my face. "Well that was interesting," I said with a hint of laughter. I was glad I had told him that I liked him. He was a great guy. And he had called me beautiful. Oh, I could swoon.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye)   Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:42 pm

"Everything is interesting when you hang out with me.." I said with a smile as my voice was trailing off. I looked at my wrist watch to find it about ten past eight. I then looked up at the sky to find the sun out, and there were hardly any clouds around us. "Would you care for another swim?" I asked as slowly getting off the sand. I brushed off all the sand that was on my bare chest. I realized that I had been shirtless the entire time. "Oh crap..." I muttered to myself.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye)   Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:19 pm

"Thanks, I responded. "It's interesting hanging out with you too." When he asked for another swim, I said, "I'd be glad to." When he brushed the sand of of himself, he muttered something along the lines of, oh crap.
"What's wrong?," I asked as I stood up. I began to walk to the water. Once my toes touched the water, it felt warm and soothing. I continued to walk further in.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye)   Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:24 pm

"Ah, nothing. Just I've been shirtless all this time. I don't you to think I'm showing off my body or something." I said as walking into the water until the cool water was just under my chin. I watched on the shore of the beach as Millin shook off all the water and trotted back into the woods. "Good, now it's just you and me once again." I said as swimming. I swimmed towards Bella with a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye)   Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:58 pm

"Oh, I didn't think you were showing off," I said with a smile. When Millin trotted back into the forest I sighed. "Alone at last," I said. When he swam towards me, I met him half way. I looked in his eyes and smiled. Oh, his eyes. I swear, I can get lost in them. The sand tickled my feet, and it felt good.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye)   Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:06 pm

I watched as she met me halfway when I was swimming towards her. After I heard her answer about not showing I raised an eyebrow. "Good.." I muttered as getting lost in Bella's beautiful eyes. "I can get lost in your eyes so easily.." I whispered with a smile. I noticed that I was slightly a little taller than her, but I raised my hand out of the water and put it against Bella's chin to tip her head just a little. I leaned in towards her just a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye)   Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging out in the morning...(Private to Skye)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next