Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Night time.....(Private to Skye)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Night time.....(Private to Skye) Empty
PostSubject: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:54 am

I was in the cabin once again on my laptop. I had my IPod on, and I heard the door open. I slowly looked up to find Bella my half-sister jumping in and around with excitement so full of her. "Well, what have you been up to to be so happy?" I asked as sitting straight up. I smiled and set my laptop to my side and leaned into a little closer to Bella to get an answer.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:43 pm

I giggled. I was normally never like this, but...wow! "Oh, well Devin and I are going out. He's really sweet...and he likes me back!" I breathed in, and then sighed, "Oh Gods, I'm starting to sound like a girl from the Aphrodite cabin." I face-palmed myself. I walked over to my bed, and grabbed my sword. I buckled the sword belt, and attached the scabbard. "So what have you been up to? Still researching?," I asked with a smile.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:52 pm

"Well, good for you." I said with a smile. I reposition my glasses, sighed, and then looked back at my laptop. "Don't worry. Almost all the girls in the Athena mostly act like that when they get a boyfriend." I said with a smile. I took my glasses and quickly wiped them with my shirt. "Uh, I've been in the cabin all day just reading some books that I wrote down from the Library I got yesterday." I said as typing something into the computer real quick. I looked over at my older sister. "So, where are you going to go now?" I asked with a wide smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:30 pm

When she explained it was normal, I said, "Thank the gods." She had her laptop. Lucky her. If I had one of those, I probably would of been on it all day like her. "Oh, um... just off to the forest," I said. I grabbed my iPod, and tied my hair back in a ponytail. "So, are you planning on doing anything today?," I asked.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:59 pm

"Oo, in the forest eh? That's where Devin likes to hang out a lot." I said with a smile. I had a eyebrow raised up at her, full of delight. "Nothing really. Just going to Library, then maybe to the Forge to let Cal check something with my bow. Tomorrow, I'll be in the Arena a lot thought, so if you need me I'll be in there." I said with a smile on my face. "What are you going to be doing today?" I asked cocking an eyebrow up.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:17 am

"Well that's good," I said when she commented that's where Devin likes to hang out. When she told me about her day, I smiled, "Sounds very eventful." When she asked me a question, I said, "Oh, I might train. I haven't really fought in a while." I unsheathed my sword. It shone in the light, and I loved it. I fiddled with it for awhile, and then put it back in the scabbard.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:23 am

"Well if you're going to go see Devin tonight, he'll be in the woods around maybe six o'clock or later relaxing or meditating. So maybe you can go and see him and start the night?" I said with a smile and a raised eyebrow. I looked at the time on my laptop and saw that it was near five-thirty. "It's about five-thirty right now." I said as looking back at my half-sister.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:35 am

"Hm, okay. I think until then I'll be at the arena. Or maybe explore camp," I said smiling. "Well, toodledo! Off to the arena I go. I'll be at the forest at 6." I put my headphones in my ears, and turned the iPod on. The song, Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO came on. I laughed. But, it was a good work out song. I jogged out of the cabin, and continued to jog to the arena. My scabbard banged against my leg, where familiar bruises were. I always ran when I had it on, and it caused bruises. How foolish I am... I thought.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:53 am

I was in the woods just practicing something with my shirt off as always. "Alright Danny, you can do this.." I muttered to myself. I took a glimpse of the trees around me. "Alright Millin! Let it go!" I yelled as holding my two daggers in my hands. I watched 200 meters away from me as Millin let go a rope that released twenty arrows shooting straight at me. I jumped on the trees, and jumped from one to the other. I watched as the first five arrows came my way. I threw my dagger at the first two that broke and dropped to the floor. I bent down and grabbed, and blocked the other three with my two daggers.

I stood still waiting for the next ten to come straight at me. "Come on... Come on..." I muttered as sweat ran down my entire body. I breathed in and out, as watching the ten come at me. "Ah!" I yelled as doing three back-flips and dodging three of them, braking the other three with my dagger, and watched as the other four were just plain off.

I breathed in and out heavily, waiting for the last five arrows to come at me. I started to slowly jog to collide with them. I glanced as two of them were off to my right, and watched as one flew pass my ear. Two left, I thought. I started to sprint, and broke one of the arrows and heard it as it fell to the ground. I heard something behind me turned my head just a little to see what it was. But that was a moment I really regretted to to. I felt as pain struck into my right higher chest. I felt blood start gushing out. "It's alright.. just calm down.." I muttered to myself as walking over to a tree. I touched the arrow, and saw that it was pretty deep into my chest... I glanced at my watch to find it about five minutes pass five-thirty. "Crap, Bella's going to be here any minute now.." I said to myself. I leaned my back against the tree, and slowly and carefully took the arrow. "Uh!" I yelled in pain. A few painful seconds passed and I threw the bloody arrow to the ground. I clutched my chest and leaned my back against the wooden trunk.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:14 am

A few minutes later, my gut started to feel pain. "Oh crap no..." I muttered. I ran as fast as I could through the forest, completely forgetting about going to the arena. Once I saw Millin, I said, "Come on boy, where's Devin?" That's when Millin took off, and I ran, keeping the pace next to him. My heart broke as I saw Devin leaning against a tree. I ran to him, and got on my knees. "Gods no..." He had a bloody chest, and a bloody arrow was on the ground nearby. "What happened?" I ripped open his shirt to look at the wound. It was deep. I ripped off a piece of my shirt on the bottom, and ordered, "Hold this against your chest."

Last edited by Skye on Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:21 am

I breathed in and out with my eyes closed. I heard someone near me, and slowly opened my eyes. I found as Bella came running to me with horror on her face. "It's alright. I'm fine.." I said softly. I watched as she ripped my shirt and took a look at my wound. As doing so, she then ripped off a piece of her shirt and stuck it on my wound.. As commanded too, I held the piece of shirt against my wound. "It was just a little practice game. I got distracted and I didn't see the arrow coming.." I said.. as clutching my bloody hand against the wound. I slowly looked up at Bella with a sly smile. "It's alright... as long as my heart is alive and well, I'll be good and going." I said as holding my free non-bloody hand against her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:45 am

When he put a hand on my cheek, I closed my eyes. "No, It's not alright. You need to get healed. Come on, try stand up, maybe we can get an Apollo kid," I said quickly. I looked at Millin, who was looking at Devin. It could of been just me, but he looked a little worried. I turned my attention back to Devin, and kissed him. "I know you'll be fine. You're strong." I tried to stay positive, but I couldn't help worrying. Blood was beginning to cover the piece of my shirt I gave him, and soon it was dripping with blood. I gave him another piece of my shirt, and held it to his chest.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:53 am

I tried to smile as she kissed me. "I think Hunter is out here on shift. Maybe Millin can go find him.." I said with a little bit of pain in my voice. I looked over at Millin and smiled at him. "Go find Hunter Millin.." I said with my voice trailing off. I watched as Millin licked my face and ran off into the woods. I looked at the pieces of shirt Bella had given me. "Stop using your shirt, I'll just use mine." I said as taking off my entire ripped up shirt and pushing it against my wound.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:03 am

I smiled when he ordered Millin to find Hunter. My shirt was now half the size it used to be. He told me to stop using my shirt. I smiled, "I guess I wasn't thinking," I admitted with a smile. It was unusual for me, but, I guessed it was because I was thinking about the person I could possibly love at the moment. "Geez, you're losing a lot of blood. I hope Millin comes back with Hunter fast. Apply more pressure to the wound, no matter how much it hurts. If only I had some ice..." My voice trailed off, trying to think. I was talking way too fast, just anxious for Devin.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:14 am

I sat up in a tree just waiting for something to shoot at. I closed my eyes and listened closely to everything. I heard a bark in the distance and slowly opened my eyes. I heard rustling down below my and found Millin, Devin's Golden Lab looking up at me. "That's strange. He never does that unless.." I instantly jumped down with alarm on my face. "Where is he boy?" I commanded and watched as Millin sprinted up ahead of me just a few feet though. I too sprinted and slowly kept up with Millin. A few seconds later I saw Devin leaning against a tree with some girl holding him up. "Alright.. I'm here." I said as slowly walking towards them.

Spoiler:

I still stood, leaning against the tree. I could feel the blood of mine going through the whole entire shirt I had pushing against my wound. I smiled and slightly laughed. "You don't think I'm already doing that? This is hurting like effing crazy right now.." I said as hitting my head against the tree trunk. I heard Millin run up to me and started to lick my leg. "Where i-is.." I cut when I heard Hunter come walking towards us. "Thank the gods. I'm so happy one of my best friends is the son of Apollo." I said looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:32 am

When Hunter came, I was more than relieved. "Thank the gods he is your best friend," I muttered in response to Devin. I backed up, and gave room for Hunter. I looked at Devin, no longer worried. He was in good hands now. I sighed, and smiled at him. I realized that, I may actually like him WAY more than I realized.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:36 pm

"Devin, just hold still.." I said as taking the bloody shirt off his wound. I had a disgust look on my face. I hated bloody wounds. "Your going have to owe me later. I haven't delt with bloody wound in a long time.." I said as putting my hand on the wound. I closed my eyes as I heard the yell of pain in my ears. "Gah.." I muttered. "Just heal it now Hunter.." Devin whispered to me. I breathed in and out deeply. As letting the breath out I whispered, "Heal..." I slowly opened my eyes to find the blood slowly start gushing out.."It's going to take quite a time for that to heal. But I have some healing of mine in there, so it'll perfectly be alright. Just don't build practice machines that can kill you Devin.." I said as backing away..

I breathed in heavily as Bella backed away from me. "I don't want you to see me like this Bella.." I said with pain in my voice. I watched as Hunter kept me up as he put his hand on my wound. "Ah!" I yelled in pain. "Just heal the bloody wound.." I muttered. I watched as he did his voo doo magic on my wound. I felt as the blood of mine as they now just slowly gushed out. I breathed out deeply with a sly smile on my face..."Cal built the system..Plus, I'll be safe with Bella over there.." I said as looking over to my girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:21 pm

He had said that he didn't want me to see him like that. I smiled, "It's fine Devin." I watched as the impressive magic of Apollo began to heal my boyfriend. I sighed, thankful that Hunter was on shift. Some blood was still coming out, but it was healing. I have to admit, when he said he would be safe with me, I smiled, and blushed. He looked at me with those beautiful eyes, and I looked back. "Of course you will," I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:27 pm

"Well, I don't think we've met Bella." I said with a raised eyebrow. "I'm Hunter Blake, son of Apollo. Pleasure to meet you." I said with a smile. I looked up to find light fading away behind the trees. "Well, I think I have to go now, or Chiron will be mad at me again." I said as walking away. "I guess I'll see you guys later!" I called out.

I watched as Hunter introduced himself with a smile, and looked at his watch. "Yeah! I'll see you later alright!" I said with a smile. I watched as Hunter's body became smaller and smaller. I looked over at Bella with a smile. "How did you know that I was injured in here?" I asked as pulling her towards me. I had my forehead pressed against hers.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:36 pm

I smiled when Hunter mentioned we've never met. "Bella Lopez, daughter of Athena," I said with a smile. When Hunter left, Devin was the first to break the silence. He pulled me into his arms, and I felt as my heart skipped a beat. He pressed his forehead against mine, and I smiled. "I had a gut feeling," I replied. I kissed him, happy that I had him in my arms.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:55 pm

I watched as she smiled at me, then pulled me in for a kiss. I wrapped my arms around her and slowly kissed her back. I felt as the wound on my chest started to hurt a little, but I ignored it. I heard something behind me and also ignored it. I gently pulled away from her and smiled into her eyes. I suddenly felt the presence of something. My eyes immediately were in alarm. Within a few seconds I was jerked forward. I quietly yelled out in agony. I felt as blood ran down from my back. I looked up at Bella and saw fear in her eyes. "Run.. run to camp... don't look back.." I said stuttering as standing up..
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:19 pm

Oh my gosh, are you trying to kill off Devin? DX No, say it ain't so!

I felt bliss. Pure perfection as he kissed me back. I heard something, but ignored it. I was going to regret that. Devin was jerked forward, and I felt as my heart broke in pieces. He told me to run. No, no... "No! I'm not leaving you!" I grabbed his hand, and started to pull him forward. His back was bloody, and I shook my head. Stupid freaking fates! Then, a thought hit me. "Devin, I'm going to say this while I still can. I know I've only known you for a few days, but I love you. I'm not leaving you behind, I'm getting you out of this forest.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:24 pm

No, I'm not trying to kill him. Just an epically post topic this is going to be. XD

I struggled to keep up standing. "No!" I snapped in pain. I had tears in my eyes. I looked up at Bella. "Just run.. go get Kaitlyn or someone. I'll be safe.. As long as your still alive, your my reason to stay alive.." I said as stuttering. I pushed her away, wanting her to go. "Go!" I yelled. I turned around and faced the beasts or creatures that had shot me..I grabbed my dagger of my calves and held them in my hands, gripping them till my knuckles turned white.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:18 pm

Hm, I see what you mean. Bella's pretty P'ed off at the fates right now. XD But, no fear! A daughter of Athena always has a plan! (-;

I did what he wanted me to do... I ran. I ran like there was no tomorrow. But, I didn't want to leave Devin. With tears stinging my eyes, I yelled, "Kaite! Kaityln Marshal!" I was yelling at the top of my lungs. No response. Devin was in danger. That's when I lost it. I pulled out my sword, and threw it in the ground. I yelled in anger, cursing in Spanish and Greek. My Devin...
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:45 pm

I sat peacefully on the soft dirt. I felt as little animals chirped and made their own noises in the night. With my eyes closed, and ears open. I felt the presence of someone behind me, yelling something. "Kaitlyn!" I heard in the distance. My eyes instantly snapped opened. I whistled and watched as Katro appeared in front of me as she jumped down from a tree. "Was it me, or did you hear my name?" I asked softly as standing up. "No, I heard it.." Katro said. I closed my eyes and softly listened once again. Just a little scream and a howl mixed in. I opened my eyes in horror, and sprinted. "Go Truler! Go!!" I yelled as watching Truler ran faster than the both of us towards Devin.

Spoiler:

I was being choked to death against a tree. My feet were off the ground. The beasts had somehow made a light that I couldn't see through. I felt as blood tricked down my head and chest. "Hello Danny.. long time no see eh.." A voice said to me. Alarm reached my face. "No! It can't be you! Not again!" I yelled as holding my throat. I started to lose vision in my right eye. I watched below me as the person punched my wound I had gotten earlier. "Ah!" I yelled in pain. Tears were forming in my eyes. I listened as a couple of meters away from me as Millin howled. Blackness was starting to complete it's way into my head. "No... it'll die, only if you let my loved ones live.." I said..I heard someone yell once more and everything became black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night time.....(Private to Skye)   Night time.....(Private to Skye) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night time.....(Private to Skye)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next