Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting someone new (private to Skye)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

Meeting someone new (private to Skye) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting someone new (private to Skye)   Meeting someone new (private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:21 pm

I was at the beach playin' my guitar and singin' the lazy song. "Oh today I don't feel like doing anything" Whistles "I just wanna lay in my bed" Whistles "Don't feel like up picking up my phone, So leave a message at the tone. Because today I swear i'm not doin'..." I stopped playin' and looked over my shoulder. "Who's there?" I shouted.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new (private to Skye)   Meeting someone new (private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:47 pm

Lindy ][ Hecate ][ 15

Meeting someone new (private to Skye) Michel14

"Well, I'm pretty sure I'm Lindy," I said. I walked on the sand, barefoot. Today, I didn't believe in shoes. "Nice singing, by the way," I said with a smile.

I sat down, looking out at the water. I pulled a little drop of water from the waves, and played with it in my hand. I made it hover over my palm for awhile. I just looked at it, and admired the beauty.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new (private to Skye)   Meeting someone new (private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:53 pm

A girl walk up to me saying her name was Lindy. "Well Lindy, I'm Carter, Son of Hephaestus. Let me guess, Hecate right?" I said watching the water hovering above her hand. "Can you sing?" I ask the hottie sitting next to me.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new (private to Skye)   Meeting someone new (private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:21 am

"Yeah, my mom's Hecate. Nice to meet you Carter," I said. I listened as he asked me if I could sing. "Eh... I guess. I've been told I was pretty good but I think my voice sounds weird," I said with a slight smile.

I closed my hand, and the water droplet relaxed. I let it slip through my fingers, and I smiled. I loved magic.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new (private to Skye)   Meeting someone new (private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:40 am

"Well I love building. I even built this guitar out of pure Celestial Bronze." I strummed a few notes. "Do you wanna sing?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new (private to Skye)   Meeting someone new (private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:19 pm

"Sure. What songs can you play?," I asked with a smile. I was a little interested now, but slightly nervous. What if I didn't sound good?, I thought. I tried to let it go, because I didn't want to look like a fool.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new (private to Skye)   Meeting someone new (private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:23 pm

She started talking but I when I saw her eyes, I lost all focus. I was lost in those piercing green eyes I only got the last word 'play'. "Uh sorry, what did you say?" I ask the beautiful hottie sitting next to her.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new (private to Skye)   Meeting someone new (private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:53 pm

I stopped, and noticed he was looking at me intently. I slightly smiled and pushed a lock of hair behind my ear. "Not listening? That's fine. I was just asking what you could play," I said. I pulled out my wand from my boot, and gently moved it in front of his guitar. I watched as the strings were strung magically. I smiled brightly at my ability.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new (private to Skye)   Meeting someone new (private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:15 am

"Well what can you sing?" I asked while she was using magic to play my guitar. I remembered what someone told me once. "Don't mind me saying but I've heard that you use magic when you are trying to impress someone, like you are right now. Is that true?" I asked smirking.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new (private to Skye)   Meeting someone new (private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:05 am

I laughed. "What?," I asked. I dropped my wand in the sand, and the guitar stopped strumming. I was a little shocked he had asked that question. I had been asked that before, when in truth I just loved doing magic. I shook my head, still smiling. "No, I just love magic. The feeling I get from it... it's..." I trailed off, lost in my own words. I looked out at the water, before looking back at Carter.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new (private to Skye)   Meeting someone new (private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:28 pm

When she said no, I was so embarrassed I could sworn my cheek were crimson red. "Oh, sorry about that." My embarrassment went away when I saw her beautiful green eyes. "Well do you wanna know what I do when i'm tryin' to impress someone?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new (private to Skye)   Meeting someone new (private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:37 pm

"It's okay," I said with a smile. I listened as he asked me a question. "No, I don't know," I said with a smile. I scooted a little closer to him, and smiled. "Tell me," I said.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new (private to Skye)   Meeting someone new (private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:58 pm

I took out a piece a metal and kept folding it behind my back until it became a... "Here you go." metallic rose. "If you look inside, it will say what I believe is the most interesting thing about you." Inside, it said 'Piercing Green Eyes' in Ancient Greek.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new (private to Skye)   Meeting someone new (private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:22 pm

I was a little confused when he put his hand behind his back. Before I knew it, he held out a metal rose to me. I took it softly from him, smiling. I was probably blushing like an idiot, but I ignored it. I looked in the rose, and saw something in Ancient Greek about my eyes. I smiled again, and leaned over and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "That is impressive. Thanks," I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new (private to Skye)   Meeting someone new (private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:02 pm

When she kissed me on the cheek, I should have might as well fainted. "Uh... Thanks." I was speechless. "So I was wondering if you would like to go out sometime?" I asked nervously and hoping she would say yes.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new (private to Skye)   Meeting someone new (private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:37 pm

"Yeah, sure. I'd like that," I said with a smile. Being careful, I picked my wand up. I made a "V" motion with my hand, and smiled. Non-verbal spells were hard to cast, but I succeeded. The spell I had cast had made a piece of folded paper appear in his pocket. The note said;

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new (private to Skye)   Meeting someone new (private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:11 am

End of topic?
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new (private to Skye)   Meeting someone new (private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:24 am

Yes. I'll make the topic at the Lake for ya. :3
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new (private to Skye)   Meeting someone new (private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:27 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new (private to Skye)   Meeting someone new (private to Skye) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:02 am

Okay, it's made at the lake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new (private to Skye)   Meeting someone new (private to Skye) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting someone new (private to Skye)
Page 1 of 1