Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

What's New? (private to Bluemoon. ask to join.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

What's New? (private to Bluemoon. ask to join.) Empty
PostSubject: What's New? (private to Bluemoon. ask to join.)   What's New? (private to Bluemoon. ask to join.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:26 pm

Maddiaon and Faye arrived at Cabin 6. "Okay. Time for books!" Maddison said. She opened the door and gasped. The cabin looked like a Library without shelves. Books everywhere! Maddison stepped in and saw that Faye was right. There several books crammed between her dresser. "Whoa."
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: What's New? (private to Bluemoon. ask to join.)   What's New? (private to Bluemoon. ask to join.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:28 pm

~whoa big font, makes it easier for me but tone it down :)~
Faye smiled and nodded pushing Maddison inside the cabin. "Yeah 'whoa' this is why we need a library. Pretty soon I will be sleeping with books, and they are very uncomfortable!" she said plopping on her bunk.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: What's New? (private to Bluemoon. ask to join.)   What's New? (private to Bluemoon. ask to join.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:32 pm

~sorry!~

Maddison glanced at her bed which was across from Faye's. "Oh no! They used mine for storage!" There were tons of books stacked on top of her top half of the bunk. "What am I gonna do?! Where's Lilian?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: What's New? (private to Bluemoon. ask to join.)   What's New? (private to Bluemoon. ask to join.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:50 pm

~it's fine~
Faye shrugged. "I don't know. We can move the books over to uh the floor or um the other part of the floor." she said grabbing a stack of books. Faye walked over to a corner and set the books down neatly. "See? No problem." she said reaching for another pile.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: What's New? (private to Bluemoon. ask to join.)   What's New? (private to Bluemoon. ask to join.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:24 pm

Maddison began to help move the boxes, " It's not that. It's just, it would have been nice if she'd told me or left a note!" Maddison said angrily as she moved Ancient Arcitecture Meets Modern. She was surprised to find that it was written by Deadulus (sorry for spelling). "Anyway, it's good to be back. I wonder how my friend Juilet is doing. She a Cabin 12'er."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: What's New? (private to Bluemoon. ask to join.)   What's New? (private to Bluemoon. ask to join.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:26 pm

Faye looked at Maddison. "Juilet? The one who passed out? " she asked setting the last box down. "She's in the infermary getting patched up last I heard." Faye said looking at Maddison.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: What's New? (private to Bluemoon. ask to join.)   What's New? (private to Bluemoon. ask to join.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:40 pm

"Gods! She must have had to much wine again! I'm gonna go check on her. Be right back. You can come if you want" Maddison said as she ran out of the cabin.

OOC: if u do come, use the same topic.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: What's New? (private to Bluemoon. ask to join.)   What's New? (private to Bluemoon. ask to join.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:51 pm

~Faye shall follow :)~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's New? (private to Bluemoon. ask to join.)   What's New? (private to Bluemoon. ask to join.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's New? (private to Bluemoon. ask to join.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: