Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The picnic *private*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dusk

The picnic *private* Empty
PostSubject: The picnic *private*   The picnic *private* I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:58 am

there is stood, at the side of the lake. I was waiting for amy. Nervous? na, we got along very well. I quickly glanced around to check if my brother wasn't there. He had the nerve to invade my personal life. Not my definition of fun, but it was his. I was dressed in Bermuda shorts, a CHB tee, and my sneakers. I hope that Amy didn't make herself up to much, because I didn't. After a while I sat on the ground staring at the water. Peaceful.
Back to top Go down
http://duskcrw.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: The picnic *private*   The picnic *private* I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:07 am

I saw drew. I was dressed in shorts, a chb tee. I had my hair tied in a ponytail, with a couple hairs still in front. I actually put some mascara on, which i rarely did. I slowly approached and sat next to him. "hey" I said smiling. And gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

~hey sorry i don't come on much, busy life xd
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: The picnic *private*   The picnic *private* I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:12 am

~np

I happily lookd around and said "hey". I wanted to say more, but when i saw her i was speechless. crap she actually made herself up. I was kinda ashamed of myself. after a few moments. I said "you look... beautiful." and blushed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The picnic *private*   The picnic *private* I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:18 am

I blushed. Just what i wanted to hear. I looked at drew a few moments, waiting if he made the first move. I layed my head on his shoulder. And i did nothing for a couple of minutes. just laying. I was enjoying myself. I layed down. And pulled Drew with me. And i gave him a kiss on the cheek and asked: "like camp so far"
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: The picnic *private*   The picnic *private* I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:25 am

"yeah" I said smiling "camp's great, normally I would have to sit home and do well nothing."
I looked in Amy's eyes and I saw what she wanted. I slowly moved my head closer to hers. "It's not only camp makes me happy" our lips touched "its you."
I moved my head back. Then i started to talk about the first days at camp (of course, adjusting it so i sound more heroic).

~too lazy to type xd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The picnic *private*   The picnic *private* I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:29 am

~lol, i can do that to

I listen carefully and told him of my own adventures. :P

~gtg, might cya later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The picnic *private*   The picnic *private* I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:23 am

~nvm, i didn't have to go. i checked you deviant art, nice work can you change this to like my char? Put like some green tee and some dutch brand on it :P (you know the one i like ^^)
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: The picnic *private*   The picnic *private* I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:25 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The picnic *private*   The picnic *private* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The picnic *private*
Page 1 of 1