Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

It was the picnic...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

It was the picnic... Empty
PostSubject: It was the picnic...   It was the picnic... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:11 am

I walk in,holding Trinity's hand.I turn to her."May I get something,love?"I ask,and I kiss her on her forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It was the picnic...   It was the picnic... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:34 pm

"Why, of course..." I say, staring off into space.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: It was the picnic...   It was the picnic... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:47 pm

I run off to my cabin,and I come back in my swimming shorts,and I had a poodle puppy behind me.She'll love this!I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It was the picnic...   It was the picnic... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:50 pm

Still staring off into space, thinking of nothing, I don't notice Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: It was the picnic...   It was the picnic... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:52 pm

I sit down next to Trinity."Trinity,I've got something for you..."I say,handing her a charm bracelet,and the dog.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It was the picnic...   It was the picnic... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:54 pm

I shriek. "Oh, Aaron, I absolutely LOVE you!" I put on the bracelet and hold the puppy, kissing it on its ears and head.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: It was the picnic...   It was the picnic... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:55 pm

I blush."I love you much,Trinity..."I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It was the picnic...   It was the picnic... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:57 pm

I hold the puppy with one arm, I use the other to give Aaron a hug, and I kiss him on his cheek. "How did you even get this?" I ask, curious.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: It was the picnic...   It was the picnic... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:59 pm

"I had to go to a mall nearby,and I got the charm braclet at the same pace,but I had to pay a fortune to get my charm custom made."I say."But I'd do anything for you,love..."I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It was the picnic...   It was the picnic... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:01 pm

OOC: whats the charm look like?
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: It was the picnic...   It was the picnic... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:02 pm

OOC:heart with wings,with my Aarons name inscribed...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It was the picnic...   It was the picnic... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:06 pm

I hand the puppy to Aaron to look at the charm. I cradle the heart, examining the wings. "It's beautiful," I say, looking at the inscription. I press it to my lips and take the puppy back, giving it a hug. "Oh, what in the world am I going to feed this little cutie?"
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: It was the picnic...   It was the picnic... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:07 pm

"Um...Ill buy you some dog food monthly..."I say,and I kiss her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It was the picnic...   It was the picnic... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:09 pm

"That works," I say as I return his kiss.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: It was the picnic...   It was the picnic... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:11 pm

I ruffle through my pocket,and I get out my metal,and gold model of her that is 1 inch long.I hand it to her."I made you this,love,by hand..."I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It was the picnic...   It was the picnic... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:14 pm

I gasp. "I love it! And I love you," I say, and I lean over to kiss Aaron, my hands full. "I'd give you a hug, too, but..." I shrug. "If you wanted a hug, you should have brought a leash," I laugh. Then I stop. "Umm... Did you actually happen to bring one?"
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: It was the picnic...   It was the picnic... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:15 pm

"Sorry,love,no..."I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It was the picnic...   It was the picnic... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:20 pm

"No hug for you, then! Muahaha," I laugh, and I stick my tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: It was the picnic...   It was the picnic... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:21 pm

I laugh."Well,at least we can still kiss..."I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It was the picnic...   It was the picnic... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:23 pm

"Yes," I agree.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: It was the picnic...   It was the picnic... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:24 pm

"I love you very much,Trinity..."I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It was the picnic...   It was the picnic... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:25 pm

"I love you, too. Don't forget it."
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: It was the picnic...   It was the picnic... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:26 pm

I kiss her cheek."I shall never..."I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It was the picnic...   It was the picnic... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:19 pm

I look him in the eyes for a few seconds, then kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: It was the picnic...   It was the picnic... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:20 pm

I kiss her back."May I take your items to your room,love?"I ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It was the picnic...   It was the picnic... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It was the picnic...
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next