Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A picnic at the Park [P I P]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

A picnic at the Park [P I P] Empty
PostSubject: A picnic at the Park [P I P]   A picnic at the Park [P I P] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:25 pm

A picnic at the Park [P I P] Elijah12
E L I J A H | J A M E S | S M I T H || H E R M E S

I sat down on the ground right by Thalia's Pine, waiting for Samantha. She wasn't late, I was early. User the picric basket down beside me and started to jingle my keys impatiently. We had to walk a little ways before we got to my car, but that was okay, as long as I was with Samantha.
I already couldn't stop thinking about her and I had just met her today. Was this what love actually felt like? I chastised myself; I shouldn't be feeling love for anyone on the first day I meet them. That's not how love works. I noticed that I was the only Demi-god by Thalia's Pine.

Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: A picnic at the Park [P I P]   A picnic at the Park [P I P] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:57 pm

Samantha Carter
Outfit

A picnic at the Park [P I P] Girl1413
"Don't be scared I don't bite... hard."

..::Well baby I surrender::..
..::To the strawberry ice cream::..
..::Never ever end of all this love::..
..::Well I didn't mean to do it ::..
..::But there's no escaping your love::..

Samantha stretched her arms over her head, and leaned back slightly as she walked down to the front of camp.
"Yeauuu..." She moaned, putting her arms down and then continues walking.
Then, Samantha sees Eli sitting at the base of the tree.

"Ah, shoot! Am I late?" She said in a hushed tone, and mainly to herself.
"Hey, Eli..." She says, rubbing the back of her head with guilt. "Am I late? Sorry, I kinda like taking long showers..."

..::Come on, come on::..
..:: Jump a little higher::..
..:: Come on, come on::..
..:: If you feel a little lighter::..
..:: Come on, come on ::..
..:: We were once::..
..:: Upon a time in love::..
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: A picnic at the Park [P I P]   A picnic at the Park [P I P] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:36 pm

I considered guilting her with a lie, but thought better of it. I casually say, "oh, no Samantha. I was just five minutes early," I glanced at my phone, checking the time, "in fact, you're right on time."
I picked up the basket. I ask her, "Shall we?" I motion for her to follow me, but keep my pace slow, so that I can walk next to her and talk. It was a sunny day, which was perfect for a picnic.

Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: A picnic at the Park [P I P]   A picnic at the Park [P I P] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:51 pm

Samantha Carter
Outfit

Samantha gave a small sigh of relief. She didn't like being late.
"Oh, okay, good. Sorry to keep you waiting, though." She smiles, and begins walking down the hill and to Eli's car. Samantha makes sure to keep at Eli's slow pace. It was kind of slow, but nice for the warm day.
"So," Samantha sticks her thumbs into her pockets and kicks at the dirt. "We going to central park?"

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: A picnic at the Park [P I P]   A picnic at the Park [P I P] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:06 pm

I Pressed the unlock button on my key and open the door for her. I may be a sarcastic, infamously mischievous, thief, but I did have some class. "Oh, it was nothing. It was kind of nice just sit out there in the sun for a few minutes." Too bad it wasn't with you, I thought to myself, wanting to say it, but afraid she might feel bad.

"Yes, that's where we're going." I leaned on the car door waiting for Samantha to get in, so that I could shut her door. Samantha smelt even nicer than before; it must be the soap she uses. Something about it is so... Electrifying. Then again, everything about her is electrifying.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: A picnic at the Park [P I P]   A picnic at the Park [P I P] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:19 pm

Samantha Carter
Outfit

"Wasn't it kinda quiet, though?"
Samantha, even though she liked the occasional walk in the park alone, proffered to be with her group of friends, joking around and pulling the occasional prank.
"I mean," She starts quickly. Samantha didn't really know Eli to well, so he might like being alone. "There's nothing wrong with being alone, it's just that I like being with my friends." Samantha blurted.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to rant..."
Samantha turns a pale shade of red, slightly embarrassed. She slides into the pasengers seat to the car, and smiles at Eli whose there to close the door.

:.:.:Hehehe, Jess, your post sent shivers down my spine. It was just so...romantic. To bad Eli thought it, and didn't say it. :.:.:
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: A picnic at the Park [P I P]   A picnic at the Park [P I P] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:09 pm

I didn't like being alone. I was just making excuses, "Every one in a while, I just like to sit by myself, or with one friend. Every once in a while, I don't want to in a group." Kind of like how now, I only want to be with you.

I leaned down to whisper something in Samantha's ear,
"Samantha, you don't have to keep apologizing, although, I do like to hearth sound of your voice." Her name rolled on my tongue. Samantha.. I was inching towards the flirtatious comments that were billowing off the inside of my skull, wanting to leave my tongue. I shut the door immediately and strides to the other side of the car. I got in and shut the door shut as I put the key in the ignition.

Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: A picnic at the Park [P I P]   A picnic at the Park [P I P] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:29 pm

Samantha Carter
Outfit

What?
Samantha had been surprised by the comment. Did her voice really sound...pretty? She wasn't sure how a voice could sound beautiful. A voice was a voice.
"Well, I like your sense of humor...and your hair it's..." Samantha suddenly found the urge to take her fingers and twirl Eli's hair around them. But, no. That would just be to awkward. And, to top it all off, Samantha had just met Eli.
Samantha would have finished her sentence, but she wasn't sure how to describe Eli's hair. Besides, it was hair. Whatever the compliment was, it wouldn't match up to the way Eli described her.

"So, umm," Samantha says, not wanting an awkward silence to ruin the moment that they had just shared. "What did you pack in the picnic basket?"
Samantha suddenly felt like an idiot. What was she doing, asking about the picnic basket?! It didn't compare to the comment Eli had given her. Samantha knew she wasn't to good at being sweat, or flirty, but she really liked Eli. She felt that he wasn't just someone flirting with her for the fun of it.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: A picnic at the Park [P I P]   A picnic at the Park [P I P] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:35 am

I was grinning as I started driving down the road. She was about to compliment me... And on my hair. "Oh the usual. Sandwiches. I should have asked you what you like on your sandwiches, but I suppose we can stop by a grocery store on the way there, if need be. What do you like, Samantha?"

I turned my eyes away from the road for two seconds, to look into her eyes. They we beautiful. I quickly turned back on to the road so that I didn't crash. I could practically feel my cheeks redden. I continued, "of course, I also have some soda. Cheerwine for you, root beer for me. Then there's some grapes and cherries."
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: A picnic at the Park [P I P]   A picnic at the Park [P I P] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:44 am

Samantha Carter
Outfit

Samantha looks straight ahead, but takes the occasional glance at Eli from the corner of her eye. For a moment, she caught him looking at her, and she turned a little red, but then pushed it out of her mind when he asked what she liked on her sandwiches.
"Oh, I'm not to picky; anything will do. PB&J, Turkey, Ham, Tuna, it really doesn't matter." Samantha removes her eyes from looking out the front window and over to Eli.
"Hey, do you think you could teach me how to drive sometime? I was thinking about getting a learners permit, but maybe, sense you already know how to drive, could you give me some tips?" She asks.
Then, Samantha rolls down the window, and rests her arm on it. She remembers herself, when she was a lot younger, doing this with her mom. Samantha smiles with the good memory.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: A picnic at the Park [P I P]   A picnic at the Park [P I P] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:51 am

"Good because I made one turkey and one ham sandwich."

I fixated my eyes on the road. We were almost in town when she asked me about teacher her how to drive. I answer her, "Sure, Samantha. I'd be glad to teach you." I'm glad to do anything, as long as I'm with you. at a stop light, I find myself staring at Samantha. After I realize that I am, I turn away, hoping she doesn't notice. I didn't want to come across as a stalker.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A picnic at the Park [P I P]   A picnic at the Park [P I P] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A picnic at the Park [P I P]
Page 1 of 1