Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Picnic for Two

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

A Picnic for Two Empty
PostSubject: A Picnic for Two   A Picnic for Two I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:24 pm

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=48703187

A Picnic for Two Taylor_swift
Kimberly Breeze

I sat on the blue picnic blanket. The sun was setting, pretty and pastel. The waves of the sound rolled back and forth. I checked my watch. Ok, so Ron was a little late. What did that matter. I continued waiting patiently.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

A Picnic for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Picnic for Two   A Picnic for Two I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:33 pm

Ronald~||~Alexander~||~Septavian
Ron was out of breath by the time he came to the edge of the beach. He put his hands on his knees, panting. He hoped Kim wouldn’t kill him. Ron had been defending a poor unclaimed kid from a child of Ares. His stomach still ached from that kick. After resting, he composed himself, in his camp tee, gray sweatshirt, and jeans, and approached Kimberly. The sand was soft under his bare feet, and Kim was beautifully silhouetted by the sunset. “Hey Kim,” he said, sliding his arms around her.
Back to top Go down

A Picnic for Two
Page 1 of 1