Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

How about a romantic picnic(Private to Lexi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

How about a romantic picnic(Private to Lexi) Empty
PostSubject: How about a romantic picnic(Private to Lexi)   How about a romantic picnic(Private to Lexi) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:16 pm

Jake knew that it had been awhile since he had seen Izzy. He had left quite unexpectedly on business for his father. Now he was free of that duty since Pole had offered to cover for him. He had sent a note to Izzy telling her to meet someone at the strawberryfield to talk. Going over the contents of the note he was very pleased with himself for coming up with the idea. He threw a basket on the ground and sat down.waiting for Izzy's arrival.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: How about a romantic picnic(Private to Lexi)   How about a romantic picnic(Private to Lexi) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:26 pm

Isabelle had made her way down the hill and over to where he waited. Her eyes lit up when she saw him smiling. Part of Izzy had grown up since she first met him and since the first time they became a couple. As much as she hated to tell him what she needed to say. She wanted a divorce, only because she had married him in fear of death. Sniffling she sat down beside him.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: How about a romantic picnic(Private to Lexi)   How about a romantic picnic(Private to Lexi) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:40 pm

Jake smiled as he saw her approaching, it had been so long since he'd seen her. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her quickly.
Why do you seem sad Izzy, it's been so long since we last saw eachother. I made a picnic for us to celebrate usbeing together again.
He looked at her expectantly awaiting an answer.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: How about a romantic picnic(Private to Lexi)   How about a romantic picnic(Private to Lexi) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:44 pm

She hugged him tightly in return. Smiling half heartedly she blurted out what she wanted to say. "I want a divorce." Her lingering feelings for Pole were clouding her better judgement. She sighed and looked down, not having the heart to look him in the eyes."Sorry." She whispered/
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: How about a romantic picnic(Private to Lexi)   How about a romantic picnic(Private to Lexi) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:53 pm

Jake soaked in what she had said. Part of him was very sad, but another part was expecting it. He put his hand under her chin and lifted her face to meet his.
Izzy...because of my love for you I shall comply with what you want. If that is what you wish than so it shall be.
He stood up and looked down at her sadly.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: How about a romantic picnic(Private to Lexi)   How about a romantic picnic(Private to Lexi) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:55 pm

She watched him, feeling her heart break. She could feel and see the sadness in his eyes. Kissing his palm she watched him. Then when she looked up she noticed someone new walking towards them. She sighed tucking her knees up under her chin.

ooc: Post with Jake and either your new char or pole
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: How about a romantic picnic(Private to Lexi)   How about a romantic picnic(Private to Lexi) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:04 pm

Jake stood motionless as he mulled over his thoughts. Meanwhile another person approached to their right.

Zelgius tramped through the fields in his full crimson and gold battle armor. He had a mission to complete and he had to complete it quickly. He saw a girl and a boy before him and walked closer to them. He gave no greeting to either of them but instead took in everything about them, judging their weaknesses and strengths.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How about a romantic picnic(Private to Lexi)   How about a romantic picnic(Private to Lexi) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How about a romantic picnic(Private to Lexi)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: