Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Effie

Effie

By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH} Empty
PostSubject: By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH}   By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:54 pm

By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH} 1219527874_8997_full
Ingrid|~|Athena|~|Anders

I slowly stepped my way to a seat at the side of the dance floor. Why had I even come here? Oh yeah, a dare. Great, I'm all alone and their playing one of those songs that everyone slow dances to with their dates. Maybe I should have thought about this before I took the dare... I ran my fingers through my hair. This could not get any more awkward. How long is this song anyway? Ugh. This is so boring. I mean, I like partying but, none of my friends were here and I couldn't stand it.

OOC: She is wearing: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=40399964
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH}   By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:53 pm

By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH} Kade_y11
*[K A D E Y O U N G]*
*[1 7]*
*[S O N O F T Y C H E]*

Spoiler:

I stepped in, straitened my tie, and took a deep breath. The little kid I babysit told me to go and have fun. I told her no, but she insisted. So, here I am, at a Winter Ball, not having a date. But, worst of all, having the most stand-outish tuxedo. I was the only guy there wearing pink. Well, the correct term is primrose, but what did it matter? I walked around, untill I found a nice spot on the wall to lean on. I wasn't wearing my shades, so my face felt bare. My suit was a bright primrose, and everything else was too. Except my clover necklace, my shoes, and the pale pink roses I had pinned to my suit. The girl I babysit also gave me two pink roses, telling me to give one to a special girl I might meet tonight. Yeah, fat chance, I think to myself. A song I liked came up, and I started singing alomg with it softly. I was a singer way back when, but I would never go back to that. Even though girls go goo-goo at my voice, I make them go away, and tell no one who I used to be. i was leaning by the snack table, so I grab a cookie, and take a bite. i hoped I wasn't going to bring anything stupiid to this dance. No that it already wasn't, but hey, being the son of Tyche, and getting the short straw, you hope that disaster is still on it way, not nearly there.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH}   By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:06 pm

Ingrid|~|Athena|~|Anders

I watched a really cute boy walk in. He was more dressed up than I was. He grabbed a cookie and ate it. Im not one of those girls who just giggles when she sees a guy and then whispers to her friends. I walked over to the snack table. "Where's your date?" I asked hoping he would say he didn't have one. His suit was a rosy-pink. I liked it. It was bold for a guy to wear something like that. Most of the guys here had stuck with the traditional black tux. I grabbed a cup and filled it with punch.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH}   By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:17 pm

I was suprised, but a little bit amused when a cute girl walked over to me. When she asked where my date was, I laughed, and grabbed another cookie. I took a bite, contemplating my answer. "What? You automaticly assume a guy like me has a date?" I laughed again, and took another bite. "No, I don't have date."
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH}   By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:45 pm

I laughed. I took a sip of my punch. "Yah, me neither." I said. Great, Ingrid. That sounded stupid. I nearly gasped. I cared about what this guy thought of me! I've never cared about what others thought of me before... I smiled at him. "I don't usually go to these things."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH}   By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:42 pm

I finished my cookie, and took some punch myself. "Neither do I. But, the girl a babysit, she insisted I have some fun at the Ball. Not exactly my idea of fun, but it's better than nothing," I finish with a shrug. I took a sip of the punch, and at least thanked the gods that they had good stuff to eat. "So," I start, "Whats your name? I'm Kade, son of Tyche."
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH}   By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:47 pm

I smiled. "Ingrid. Athena." I said simply. "So, you babysit... does she go to camp?" I asked. I tucked a strand of hair behind my ears. I took another sip. This boy was... interesting...

OOC: Sorry it's so short Dx
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH}   By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:00 pm

~ s'ok XD ~

"Yeah, I like kids. I usually babysit the little halfbloods, but occasionaly I babysit the satyrs kids, or the nymphs. But I prefer the halfbloods. The girl I was talking about, her name is Maddie. She hasn't been claimed yet, and she hopes her god parent is Tyche." I sighed, and took another sip. "She is by far my favorite. But, enough about me, what about you?" I ask. Maddie is awesome, but she reminds me of my dead brothers. Timothy more than others. I sighed again.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH}   By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:04 pm

I smiled. "Um, I can't believe I'm a child of Athena because I'm anything but smart. And, Camp Half-Blood is basically my only home. My dad's probably forgotten about me, so, yeah." I finished awkwardly. I set my punch on the snack table and turned to Kade. "Hey, do you wanna dance?" I asked. I was really starting to like Kade...
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH}   By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:22 pm

I shrugged, and took my hands out of my pocket. "Yeah, sure," I say. I grab her hand, and pull her out to the dance floor.

The sterio seems to be getting fuzzy in the middle of one song. Then it completely goes out. Everybody groans, or boos, and an adult... ugh... comes up with a microphone and says, "We are having technichal diffuculties, so we need someone to..." the man braces himself, "To sing for us. Someone had a karaoke machine, so we have that covered. Would anyone like to?" Almost as if on cue, all the girls start going, "Oh oh oh!! Let Kade! He was a singer! Let Kade sing, let Kade!" I sighed, and pulled my hat a little more over my face. If I was going to do this, I needed a song nobody knew, so that I'd be pulled down a bit in the singing buisness here. But, I had to make it like a concert, I couldn't stop myself from doing that. I looked at Ingrid, and gave her a sympathetic look. "Forgot to tell you, I used to be a singer. I'll be right back," I mumble as I mount the stage. I grab the mic from him, and whisper the song to the person in charge of the karaoke machine.

~ The song... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEFOBridauc ... ~

The music started, and I started a bit slow, just standing there. Then, later on, It was a concert, girls wanted the touch of my hands, but I didn't do anything of the sort. I just sang, and looked apealing. I kept singing to the end, and I threw my hat down to Ingrid, unintentionaly. Crap. I shook my head to make my hair look better. I always got hat hair.

I finished the song...

Call someone
I think this is an emergency
Hey
Pull the plug
Kade's blowing up my p.c.
Every hour day and night
Can't get this rocker out my site

You can't get me outta your site
You can't get me outta your site
You thought that I was gone
Guess that you were wrong
Cause I just wrote your new favorite song

Woooahhhh
Well I know that I'll make it
Never put my head down
T-t-turn it up loud
Yeahhh
Cause I don't have to fake it
If I keep on working it
A billion hits is what I'll get

Woooahhh
That's what I'm gonna get
Woooahhh
That's what I'm gonna get

Yeahhh
Cause I know that I'll make it
Overload the internet
A billion hits is what I'll get

By the end, people were cheering, and I walked off the stage, not saying anything, keeping my face emotionless. I knew I was stupendous. I didn't care at all. I got to Ingrid, and took my hat back. I smirked and said, "See? Told you I'd be back."
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH}   By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:28 pm

I listened to Kade with my mouth open. I watched him come back. I don't really know what came over me but... I kissed him. And I only know one thing: Sparks. Like crazy. Fireworks. I pull away. "S-sorry. I shouldn't have..." I muttered slowly.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH}   By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:33 pm

I was... to put it blandly... shocked. It was like dynamite had exploded. Woah. That's never happened when I kissed someone before. I haven't kissed THAT many girls, maybe like, four. But this one was different. I rubbed the back of my neck as I looked at her. I tried to keep my expression cool, but I failed. "N-no... it's ok, really. Um you wanna' maybe, um, go outside for a sec?" I said.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH}   By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:37 pm

I nearly gasped. He wasn't mad! "S-sure." I said shakily. "Let's go." I grabbed his hand and waited for him to follow. I couldn't believe this. It was completely insane. I wanted to squeal. And I don't squeal.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH}   By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:10 pm

We were outside, and a dragged us both into a corner with a lamp. I just needed to get out of there, and talk to Ingrid. "I am really sorry for not telling you that I used to be a singer. Its just... gods, I hate it when girls flock to me, knowing that I used to be famous. Well, I'm not anymore. I'm just a halfblood," I said. Yeah, a halfblood who carries disaster with him everywhere, I say to myself. "And, another thing, my mother may be the goddess of luck, but I got the BAD luck part." Suddenly, me saying that outloud... I broke. I blurted everything. About all my little brothers, my stepmom, whom I loved. My father. How they all died, and I was left with Timothy, and then I put him on foster care, and then he died. I didn't break down in sobs, but my voice kept cracking, and a few tears ran down my cheecks. I took my hat off, and covered my face for a second. Then I put it back on, and took a deep breath. That was the stupidest thing I have ever done.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH}   By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:18 pm

I listened carefully. I went up to him and wiped a tear off his face. "Don't reflect on memories of the past, but rather look forward to years to come and memories to be made." I whispered. And then I kissed him on the cheek. "We've all had it bad. But, here, at Camp, we've got it beyond good." I said.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH}   By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:24 pm

Disbelief. Gratefulness. Desire. All of those welling up inside of me, threating to make me explode. Disbelief that she would really care about me that much, and we just met. Gratefulness, that she really, genuanly wanted to make me happy. And desire to kiss her again. I took another deep breath, and the slight cold dried the rest of my tears. I smiled slyly, and said, "Great, now that we're here, you wanna' go somewhere a little more fun at night? Trust me, I have the PERFECT spot. What do ya' say?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH}   By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:48 pm

I laughed. "I say..." I thought for a second. "What are we waiting for?" I smiled. "Let's go!" I had just met Kade, and yet, it felt as if I had always known him. "Wait..." I grinned even wider. I grabbed my high heels and took them off. "Now, let's go!" Let's just say my feet weren't the only thing in me that wanted to jump for joy...
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH}   By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:58 pm

~ when u reply, il put the new topic, ok? ~

I laughed, and we ran where I led. The spot was just... wonderful. No other word to describe it. But, of course my bad luck had to kick in at some point. At least this time, it wasn't too serious. As we ran under some trees, some branches almost hit us, a number of times. But, I saw those someing, so we zigzaged through the trees.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH}   By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:08 am

I laughed. I ran after Kade. I felt like a little kid. "Where are we going?" I asked, giggling. My bare feet crunched the leaves as I ran and my hair flowed behind me. I jumped over a branch. We began to zig zag in between trees and bushes. Happiness was everywhere.

~Ok!
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH}   By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:52 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH}   By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

By myself... Awkward...{HANNAH}
Page 1 of 1