Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aneurysm

An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:27 pm

I nodded, and became suddenly interested in my shoes, not sure what to say. Say something good, I told myself. I opened my mouth, but all that came out was, "Uh..."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:07 pm

I looked over at him for a moment with a sigh. I then let out a loud whistle and the vine that had taken the love poem about him earlier slithered out of the bushes. I grabbed the crumbled piece of paper and handed it to him. "It's the first sappy poem I ever wrote...and it's about you," I said. I then shook my head, crossed my arms and averted my gaze with a faint blush on my cheeks. "Don't get used to this though...anything else I write about you us only read by me..." I said. Without waiting for him to open the paper I sighed, taking a sudden interest in the light blue sky.
"Within my deepest thoughts, you're there
It's like you've invaded my mind
Whenever I think about you it's like in floating in mid-air
I never knew a Son of Fear could be so kind,
with your smile and laughter
and the way you ease my mind
from the pain of the past
and the fears in my head
for one reason or another
You're there...hopefully until the end.."
My gaze flickered over to him after I was done. My cheeks were a bright shade of red and I looked terrified about him hearing this. What was wrong with me?
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:17 pm

I felt my face grow hot, and I knew it was probably tomato-colored about now. I let out a shaky breath, looking down at the paper. No one had ever...felt this way? I didn't know how to describe, so I let out another "Uh..."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:12 pm

I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly. "If you don't like it I'm sorry...but can you just keep those thoughts to yourself? These poems are kinda my way to let out my emotions..." I said, biting my lip. I shook my head, snatching the poem from his hands and stuffing it in my bag. "I'm not used to writing love poems...so it's kind of bad but..." my voice trailed off as I looked away in embarassment.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:58 pm

"Uh...yeah," I said, cutting my voice short as I looked away some more.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:04 pm

My gaze flickered over to him and I sighed. "If we're going to date or be together or whateve stupid phrase you want to call it you should really learn how to talk.." I said with a small frown.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:26 pm

"Sorry," I muttered. "I'm just...nervous," I started, choosing my words carefully. I cleared my throat. It was embarrassing, really embarrassing to say, but I finally got it out. "I don't usually talk to girls..." I said.. "They tend to avoid me, and you just er...haven't yet. Yet. I'm trying hard to not...um...disappoint you..."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:44 pm

I frowned as my purple gaze studied him curiously. "First of all...I don't know why they'd avoid you.. And second...why in Zeus's name would you think I'd be disappointed in you?" I asked. My hand reached up, gently touching thus cheek as though this small gesture helped to relieve the awkwardness of the situation at all.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:48 pm

I shrugged. "Because I don't talk a lot, and I'm an idiot..." I said, answering her question.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:53 pm

I shook my head with a sigh. "You're not an idiot. And don't go by the fact that I may call you an idiot at times. I do that to everyone...And I never actually mean it," I explained with a soft sigh. I rubbed the back of my neck, wondering why the situation hadn't gotten any less nerve racking. I turned my gaze back to him with a small, slightly crooked grin. "Besides...I think you can pull off the silent thing. You have this look about you that...gives you that 'bad boy' vibe. And you've also got the innocence of...Bambi.." I said, unable to think of another way to describe his innocence.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:09 pm

"Bambi?" I asked, raising an eyebrow, and chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:15 pm

I gave a nod if my head. "Yes, Bambi. That sweet, adorable innocence that makes you just want to kiss him and love Jim and never let him go," I explained with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:21 pm

I laughed. "I never thought of it that way," I said. "And you have that...er...cute look, like a..." I thought for a bit. "Er...nevermind, I'm not very good at metaphors and similes, etc etc..."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:26 pm

I shook my head and waggled my finger. "No, no...don't call me cute," I said with a small grin. "I don't do cute..." I added.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:29 pm

I grinned back at her. "I never knew I was innocent," I said about her previous comments. "None the less looked it."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:57 pm

I shook my head. "You are innocent...but you don't look it," I explained. I pursed my lips, trying to think of how to describe it. Sadly...my efforts were unsuccessful.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:07 pm

"Uh...er...thanks," I said, and not knowing what to do next, hugging her. I held it out for a bit, but it began to get awkward, so I pulled away, suddenly becoming interested with the ground.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:10 pm

I laughed, shaking my head slowly in mild amusement. "You do realize you can kiss me, don't you?" I inquired. It seemed rather odd, simply receiving a rather awkward hug. However, the idea of a...hug was slightly refreshing.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:13 pm

I could easily tell that I was probably blushing like mad. "Er..." I stammered. Of course, I wanted to kiss her. But I also didn't want to seem like a fool. We'd only kissed once, and it was a small kiss, but still... I shook my head a bit at myself, and and opened my mouth, letting out an embarrassing squeak.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:16 pm

I chuckled, shaking my head. I simply grabbed him by the shirt and roughly pulled his lips to my own in a deeper kiss this time. I probably could have easily mocked him for that...squeak. However, I decided against it for one reason or another.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:21 pm

I was a bit shocked as she suddenly kissed me. I almost broke the kiss as I pulled back, but I soon came back to my senses. This wasn't a simple 'kiss-me-because-I'm-a-hormonal-teenager' kiss. It was passionate, and deep. I soon decided that I loved Bell. Actually, truly loved.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:25 pm

I pulled back after a moment with a wide, crooked grin. "There, now that wasn't so bad now wa it?" I asked. My voice was slightly shaky, my palms were sweaty and my stomach was...tingly. I couldn't describe the feeling that rushed through my body, and it bothered me quite a bit.
ooc: Kiss-me-because-I'm-a-hormonal-teenager??? xD
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:30 pm

-- xD Ha --

"N-n-no!" I said, a bit shakily, and took in an unsteady breath. Something numbed my senses, like my entire brain had been liquefied. My vision went blurry, and a loud ringing erupted in my ears. It was complete ecstasy. I snapped back to reality, and grinned. "That was...amazing," I said, and made a loud gulp, ignoring the feel of my stomach fluttering away.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:32 pm

My face was rather flushed, although I didn't know why. I grinned and gave a simple shrug if my shoulders. "Thanks, I try.." I said with a shaky breath. I had to agree...it was unlike any other kiss I've had...but why?
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:45 pm

"Uh...yeah," I said, still feeling numbed by it. It had been... absolutely great. It was enough to make me forget all of the fears in the world, and forget that I would forever be cursed with knowing their fears. Everyone's fears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next