Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

This Couldn't Be Any More Awkward [Sam]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

This Couldn't Be Any More Awkward [Sam] Empty
PostSubject: This Couldn't Be Any More Awkward [Sam]   This Couldn't Be Any More Awkward [Sam] I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:26 pm

This Couldn't Be Any More Awkward [Sam] Best
Opal Perry
Iris

opal felt like an idiot walking with Shane to the beach. It was May, nice and warm. She had a white two piece bathing suit on, just in case, basically hidden underneath her loose throw over and shorts. There was not one doubt in her mind that she was going to screw this up even more than she already has. Because that's just what she did. Screw things up. And that starts with her getting nervous. And when she's nervous, she talks. A lot.
"So this is normally where you go in your spare time?" Opal asked him. It made enough sense. She liked the feel of being down at the ocean, especially with the sand beneath her feet and the subtle breeze always made it that much better. "I don't really blamme you. It's nice here."
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: This Couldn't Be Any More Awkward [Sam]   This Couldn't Be Any More Awkward [Sam] I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:25 pm

Down! Here Comes The Sound! Everybody Pound Your Feet...

Shane Gulliver Clifton

This Couldn't Be Any More Awkward [Sam] 35b9fev

All I could do was stare at her and her fine body. Fiiine indeed. I heard her talking but I kind of zoned out. I picked up on the last few words though. Ish.

"Hm? Oh yeah. Uh, nice... nice time to go to the beach and stuff," I said and turned away and stared at something else as if I had a habit of staring. I did. But if only it was with incredibly hot girls.

But she's not gonna know that. Maybe. Ish. Hm... er... I think my shorts are telling everyone otherwise. Eehhh...

I quickly fiddled wit them and was able to maneuver myself so everything was fine and all evidence was taken away. Heh.

...To This Phenomenon!
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: This Couldn't Be Any More Awkward [Sam]   This Couldn't Be Any More Awkward [Sam] I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:04 pm

opal clenched and unclenched her fists, feeling a bit nervous but anxious to shake it off. She was still looking ahead of them, down the beach, watching the waves and barely noticing what Shane was doing. She was a good listener and that's what she planed on doing. Lioking at him would just send her stumbling into a big rock or something. He sounded uncertain again.
"Do you want to go in?" she asked him, pointing towards the waves. That's what they had come here to do in the first place, right? She didn't want to take up any more of his off time just walking around. He was probably just hanging out with her because he felt sorry for what he said before, or something like that.

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: This Couldn't Be Any More Awkward [Sam]   This Couldn't Be Any More Awkward [Sam] I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:37 am

Shane Gulliver Clifton

"Hm? Uh yes. Yeah let me just..."

I lay my towel down on the ground and put my sunscreen and sunglasses down on it. I took off my beanie and my shirt and just... well... dove in I guess. It was kinda the only way I would be able to stop thinking about Opal.

But nope... it didn't help. I continued thinking about her and kinda... fantasized a little. Just a little bit though. Just like... one... and a half. But that's it! I swam around a bit to get used to the cold water before relaxing. Mmm. Nice and cool. And... there's a little bit of a current, which is kinda nice as well. Not much else to do in the water than swim or relax.

The human race hasn't created many ways to be in water now have they?

Oh wait, you can also bathe in water. Just not beach water. That would be quite weird.

...To This Phenomenon!
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: This Couldn't Be Any More Awkward [Sam]   This Couldn't Be Any More Awkward [Sam] I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:22 pm

opal watched shane go into the water, and kept her eyes like that until he submerged. That was when she slipped out of her shorts and shirt, kicking of her flip flops and setting her towel down. She didn't know why, or maybe she did, but she was checking and making sure her bathing suit was rightfully on, fixed on her tanned body the precise way.
Opal followed Shane into the water, taking her time, wading in like she always did when it came to the ocean. He definitely looked like her liked being in the water. She just wished she was a bit more comfortable as he was. She was walking around in a two piece bathing suit, something she rarely did, and she felt pathetic. She felt she had to impress Shane, even though they were a bit awkward together. It all depended on the situation. She hoped this one wouldn't turn out weird. Opal dived the last few feet, getting her head totally wet before coming up again. It wasn't as cold anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: This Couldn't Be Any More Awkward [Sam]   This Couldn't Be Any More Awkward [Sam] I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:51 pm

Shane Gulliver Clifton

Ohh. Oh. Uh. Oh.

Ohhhhhh.

Okay now it wasn't just a little fantasizing.

"So uh... uh... uh... I usually don't have a lot of time on my hands but um..." Just ask her out dude. Just do it. Even Andrew has a girlfriend, man! Even he does! "You uh... sometime you wanna go to a movie or something?" Smooth Shane. Real smooth.

Shut up mind! You don't know anything!

...Really? Did you just say that... to your mind? Sure, sure.

Shut up!

"But if you don't, it's cool. I just... you know... you're hot and stuff,"

REAL SMOOTH HOT STUFF!

...To This Phenomenon!
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: This Couldn't Be Any More Awkward [Sam]   This Couldn't Be Any More Awkward [Sam] I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:41 pm

opal came up besides Shane and barely expected what he said to her. She had been pulling up the courage to ask him out, and he shot her down before she even got a chance to. Now, out of the blue, he wanted a date. And he said he had to much on his hands at the moment. It had to have something to do with him being out of his comfort zone again. She remembered at the armory how smooth talking he was, and then, poof. They're awkward again.
Opal crossed her arms, her eyes wandering towards her feet, which she could barely see through the ocean water. Her face felt hot and was probably beat red. Opal realized something when she looked down. Maybe he was intimidated or something because of what she was wearing. She highly doubted it because no guy really noticd her before, but he said she was "hot" so it must have been a benefactor. It bothered her a tiny bit that that was his reason, more or less, to ask her out now, but she liked him. So that thought was burried in her mind.
"So," Opal said, lookig back to Shane. "You do have more spare time than you thought?" It was only a question, but a smile played across her lips lightly, implying she was much happier than she let on about him asking her to go out someplace.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: This Couldn't Be Any More Awkward [Sam]   This Couldn't Be Any More Awkward [Sam] I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:41 am

Shane Gulliver Clifton

"Uh... er... no. I barely have time to sleep. I do paperwork, feed my pets, train, check up on my cabinmates, and so on. But... I'm willing to make an exception for you," I said with a smile but raised my hands quickly. "Bu-but not in the weird and lovey dove way. Unless you want it to be that way. Or maybe you don't. Or... you know what? I'll stop talking now," I rambled before shutting my mouth.

Oh. She was teasing me.

PFFFFT I knew that.

"Heheh..."

Small laugh. Another smooth move by the ladies' man, Shane.

...To This Phenomenon!
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: This Couldn't Be Any More Awkward [Sam]   This Couldn't Be Any More Awkward [Sam] I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 12:41 am

opal laughed a bit as Shane rambled on for a moment. It didn't explain much, if anything it just confused her but just seeing how he seemed to be just as nervous as she was reasured her a bit more. His smile was just...wow. It made her laugh just as much more. Was he being serious with her? She hoped so.
"No. It's okay, you don't need to stop," Opal told him truthfully. "I was only kidding anyway." She nudged her elbow out a little bit towards him, poking him in his arm. "But yeah. I'd like that. To see see a movie or something like that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Couldn't Be Any More Awkward [Sam]   This Couldn't Be Any More Awkward [Sam] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Couldn't Be Any More Awkward [Sam]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: