Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Derp: The Son of Awkward

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fatale

Fatale

Derp: The Son of Awkward Empty
PostSubject: Derp: The Son of Awkward   Derp: The Son of Awkward I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:19 pm

-sounds of human cries and beating heard off screen-

"No not the whip! I'll go I'll go!"

-A mangled teenage boy crawls onto the forums-

Hello, I was beaten and threatened by the one you know as Roo to join Camp Half-Blood, and I must say, it's better than that dark closet she's keeping me in.

Either way, I've seen the site before and now I've finally gotten off my lazy rear and have joined the site and am looking forward to all the happy and painful memories that I'll make here.

Now, about me...

Well, I'm addicted to MMORPGs, but my most potent poison is League of Legends. That game is so aggravating yet enticing it's impossible to pull away from.

Even though I find it hard to pull away from the computer, my two biggest passions in this world are writing and music.

Ever since I was born, I have loved music more than anything else and I still hope to pursue music in some form when I age, but I do truly, want to be an author.

Anywho, look forward to meeting you all, guess it's time to go be chained in the closet again, goodbye!
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Derp: The Son of Awkward   Derp: The Son of Awkward I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:49 pm

GET BACK IN THAT DAMN WARDDROBE. You WILL discover Narnia for me. D:<
We'll talk about this later, my little slenderbeast, but for now... WELCOME TO CAMP HALF BLOOD! My name's slenderman, but you may know me as Ninja, Roozy or Rufus, as well as another host of colourful names. I hope you like good music [[none of that mainstream over-populized crap]] and stick around. DON'T ABANDON US OR I WILL KEEP YOU IN THE WARDDROBE FOREVER, ONLY LETTING YOU OUT FOR A MEETING WITH THE NINETAILS. AND I DON'T MEAN THE POKEMON EITHER.
So yeah, hope you enjoy your time at CHB and feel free to ask me any questions, whether that be via PM or CBOX or any other means available.
Gotta go creep around a forest now, so brb
-- slenderman;

Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Derp: The Son of Awkward   Derp: The Son of Awkward I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:51 pm

◆ hi there,
--------------I'm not usually one to go and welcome everyone, but I felt compelled to today. So, hiya! I'm Katniss Everdeen, but call me Hannah, Hannah Bagel, Bagel, or really anything else you can think of. But, enough about me, let's talk about you. *crosses legs* Now, you seem pretty cool. Wanting to be an author, loving music and all that jazz ( see what I did there? ), and I just wanted to say WELCOME. I hope you have a fantabulous time here, and I hope I get to know you a little better! So, bye bye, farewell, so long, and may the odds be ever in your favor! I will see you around, PM me if you would like to RP or anything. I shall leave you now, with a little gif from me to you! ( I hope you like Pokemon )

Derp: The Son of Awkward Tumblr_lf7zjzRJBu1qbe05co1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Derp: The Son of Awkward   Derp: The Son of Awkward I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Derp: The Son of Awkward
Page 1 of 1