Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited

Go down 
+23
dean
KaySpyGirl
Emzink
Bre Bre
➴ Katniss Everdeen
RachieFizzy!
Epiales
#Megz
selene
Nico
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan
Crona
tethys
Bri
RedPhoenix
Kat
Skye
GreekGirl
Sammeh
cooperiscold
Doctor Who
anna.
Crispy Bacon
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:16 pm

Blythe Septavian
Blythe was killing monsters with more energy, after seeing Ron being wounded. After killing an Empousa, she hid behind a tree. To her horror, she found her friend Mikayla badly wounded. "Mikayla. Hang in there. I'm going to get you to the Infirmary." Mikayla's shoulder was caked with blood.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:21 pm

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 4 E449a47b50
m i k a y l a || l a s a r a l e e n || j e r r a l s
daughter of hecate

Mikayla's eyesight was blurry, but she recognized that voice anywhere. It was Blythe. The Daughter of Hecate realized that the arrow that got her was probably poisoned, because she felt like throwing up. "H-hey Bly," she muttered. "No need to sound all urgent, I'll be fine. . . Just a little poison-tipped arrow that's all. No biggie."
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:34 pm

Blythe Septavian
Blythe smiled weakly. "Stupid girl. Your shoulder is turning green. So no excuses, I'm taking you to the Infirmary." Blythe had drained her powers, so she had to walk all the way to the Infirmary, making sure that no one attacked the two girls.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:42 pm

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 4 E449a47b50
m i k a y l a || l a s a r a l e e n || j e r r a l s
daughter of hecate

Mikayla was starting to loose consciousness while they were on the way to the Infirmary. Her shoulder felt like it was on fire along with a thousand pounds on it. She felt bad for making Blythe do this for her. . . She could tell her friend was already weak. Mustering up every single once of energy that she had left of her entire being, Mikayla cast a spell on Blythe that gives her more energy and keeps her more alert. Once she did that though, Mikayla practically passed out.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:47 pm

Blythe Septavian
Blythe felt the familiar tingling of Mikayla's spell. "You are officially an idiot, using the last of your energy like that," Blythe said. She opened a door, stepped through, appearing in the Infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:25 pm

Damon
I ran through the titan army like a sun ray back to the camp side. "OK. lets do this."I said in a small voice. i drew my bow and lit my arrows and fired them at the oncoming army.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:31 pm

Willow Janes
The hellhound lunged itself at me. I grittedmy teeth and waited for the right moment to move. I rolled as it snapped where I had been a few seconds ago. It growled at me. I slashed at te monster, turning it inot dust. I grinned. Stupid dog. I felt an arm go around my neck. I elbowed the person. Enemy demigod. I glared at the boy demigod. I parried but he blocked. I tried to knock him out, I had no intention iof killing him. He easliy moved away and stabbed me in the arm. I screamed out in pain and fll to the floor, clutching my arm. Crap.

Annelise Rosado
I stabbed a monster that had been tied down with one of my vines. I looked up. So many people had died and so many were injured. Oh gods, did we even have a chance at winning this thing? I slowly backed into the forest, the sound of yells and weapons getting quieter. I stopped when I felt the tree bark behind me. Sitting up on a branch was a boy.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:37 pm

Damon

I watched the camp crowd. i saw willow from the top of the hill, fall "NNOOOOOOOO" i cried. I ran towards her. my sword slithered out of its sheath and cut down monsters. by the time i got to the hill my sword was in my hand i didn't remember pulling it out. "Willow" i whispered. "i'm here." i puled out my first aid kit and set to work.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:42 pm

Willow Janes
looked up and saw Damon. "Damon?" I asked confused. My arm felt like it was on fire. I winced. Oh gods. I looked up and saw the demigod that had attacked me, coming in for a blow for Damon. "Damon!" I yelled. I pulled his shirt down, making him fall to the ground. The sword missed him. I gritted my teeth.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:48 pm

Damon

"Thanks for the heads up." i said. I unsheathed my blade and cut the demigods blade out of his hands. i kicked him in the chest and he staggered and slipped. he rolled down the hill in to a trap. "forgive me my love" i whispered to willow " this will hurt." i poured some of the godly drink on the wound and gave her some ambrosia. " you'll be fine" i said.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:56 pm

Penny Trudel
I attacked a lone cyclope off towards the woofs more. I saw more then one of my friends done and wounded but Isaw even more of them fighting. A little help would have been nice, but I was tpo far offf from everyone else. I cursed. Maybe this would be where I died.

Sam Pierce
I smiled. "Hey Eli," I said. I snuck a quick kiss on his cheek then continued fighting staying close to him. If I wa going to die, I would die fighting, and with him.

Kat Jones
I smiled and smacked Seth on the shoulder once and then continued fighting.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:00 pm

Willow Janes
I winced when he poured the godly drink on my woud. Gods, that hurt. He said I would be fine. I nodded and sat up. I kisssed Damon on the cheek. I grabbed his hand. "C'mon, we still have to fight. My arm felt like it was on fire. I closed my eyes. Oh jeez, I hope that wasn't poison.

Eli Ken
Sam kissed me on the cheek. We keept fighting. I stabbed a hellhound and turned to her. "You know" I yelled, "I never thought our second date would be this!"

Seth Motega
I grinned at Kat. She was only alive because of my flaw. Personal loyalty. I shot arrows at the monsters, turning them into dust. I turned and shot a giant. A hellhound came behind me and talcked me to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:12 pm

Damon

I blushed. "oh gods" i said. "come on. you got to get more help." she slumped on my shoulders.i wrapped my arm around her waist and slowly walked towards the apollo tent.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:13 pm

Isaac Conroy

People die every day, its nothing new and when you watch from the sidelines as you see someone dead you never cared about it doesn't hurt but watching people die the way there were here had an impact on nearly everyone involved. This was the secret to death. Only some were traumatising and life-changing. This is one type of death. Murder. When someone gets murdered it hurts more to see because you can see their pain. To see the look on the killers face, cold and sometimes with a smile made you break out in rage.

There was the battlefield. No-one needed to see it or search for it, you could hear the battle screams from faraway. Isaac looked left of him. There was Drake with some forest nymphs with loaded bows shooting at enemies some hitting, some missing. To his right there was Matthew and Jesse, savage smiles on their faces Jesse was twirling his sword around and Matthew was throwing daggers into the battle, once more some hitting, some missing. In the middle was Isaac. The Child of the Avenger. Today he would willingly own up to his fathers name. Slowly he drew his two swords, each which were strapped to his back in an 'X' form. He twirled them, looked at the blades and made a scary move with his swords and body to get a good feel for everything before walking down the hill calmly.

In the face of danger Isaac was most sane, it was where he belonged. He lowered the barricade between his fathers gifted memories and spun around and struck down an enemy demi-god. Someone his own age who started begging, "please don't kill me!". A horrid smile twisted on Isaac's face. Tonight he was showing everyone his ferocious character no-one knew about, "Then you should never have been born," he whispered before his let his sword break the spine of the boy. He shrugged and moved further into the battlefield. He had wounds on his face and scratches on his bare arms by the time he reached the middle of the battlefield. He saw a vampire. An Empousai. Daughters of Mormo and Hecate. He slipped into the shadows of others and crept up the the creature who heard him and with a screech attacked.

Isaac's swords were ripped away from him so he had to rely on his father and his speed and agility to survive. Luckily his blood was a bit distracting and he got a good aim for the creature's side. He jumped up and lashed out at her side. She winced and that was enough. Isaac managed to get a sword which entered her body easily. Alas, she was too quick. She had a deep cut in her side but it was already healing. Isaac gritted his teeth and continued his fight with the beast.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:16 pm

Willow Janes
I slumped on Damon's shoulder. Stuoid demigod. I opened my eyes, but only to close them once more. "Posion," I muttered. That was the only thing that could be causing this. My head lulled to the side.

Isabella Rose
I stabbed a hellhound, turning it to dust. I grinned. Take that Kronos. I saw Bella on the feild. "Bella!" I screamed. I ran over to her.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:16 pm

Anna Lexerton

I slashed a giant. As he crumpled to dust, I backed up, hitting someone, friend or foe I had no idea. I turned to see Alec behind me and I gasped.

Alec Mason

I wanted to kill myself when I saw Anna. "Hey sis." I said jokingly.

My brother and I looked so much alike. I was depressed remebering the situation. My father and mother had cheated on each other with gods. My father with Alcmene and my other mother with Hermes. Me and Alec weren't really related but still....."Maddison is in the infirmary. Want to fight together?"

"Sure." I said. I checked my shoulder. Thanks to a Hecate girl it was better. Me and Anna started fighting side by side.

Brendon Daniels

I ran onto the field with my sword, αιματοβαμμένη λεπίδα, or bloodstained blade. I watched as it killed the hell-hound that come after me. I gasped when I saw Willow and Damon. I ran over to them. "Are you guys okay?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:23 pm

Damon

"come on come on Damon think. THINK." i said. i ran faster to the tent. poison just perfect I cant whip up an antidote for poison! brendan showed up. "NO willow's been poisoned." i told him

Last edited by Pianoman on Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:59 pm

Willow Janes
I cracked an eye open. "Oh, hey Brendon," I said. I felt Damon carry me somewhere. I winced. My arm felt like it was on fire. "Sorry," I said weakly.

Aiden Morti
I dropped to my knees. I need to stop doing that. I looked up and Annelise was no where to be found. Great. I got to my feet just in time. A snake lady was just about to kill me. I raised my sword and cut the demon in half. It turned to dust.

Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:06 pm

Damon

"you will be fine willow." i said gently. "Brendon,help me. the apollo tent. we need to get her there now."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:20 pm

Willow Janes
I nodded at Damon. For the first time, I actually trusted someone. I had never trusted someone before. I tried to move my arm but cried out in pain. "Take me to the infirmary," I said weakly. Stupid demigod.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:22 pm

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 4 6051e5709d
k a r i s || a s p e n || m a l o n e
daughter of hades

Karis had fought off numerous numbers of monsters by now. Her sword had a small layer of golden dust. Brushing it off with her hand, Karis scanned the battlefield. Her eyes saw the Campers who were fighting hard. Not very far from her, Karis saw one of the Campers, a son of Alastor if she remembered correctly, fighting off an Empousai. Smirking, Karis jogged over to them. It wouldn't hurt to help, now would it? While the Empousai was distracted by the other camper, Karis took the opportunity to stab it with one of her dual blades. Once the monster dissolved into golden dust, Karis smirked at the boy.    

Last edited by RedPhoenix on Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:23 pm

Sam Pierce
I rolled my eyes. "How about after this," I said stabbing a hellhound, "You me, and a big ice cream sundae in the city." I smiled.

Kat Pierce
"Seth!" I yelled frantically and ran to the hellhound on top of him. I Lashed down once with a hard stab and the hellhound exploded. The golden dust of the waste of from the hellhound fell onto Seth.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:24 pm

OCC: take topic in the infirmary?

Damon
"ok lets go." i said. i half dragged her to the infirmary. ' not how i wanted to tell her i like her' i though

Last edited by Pianoman on Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:25 pm

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 4 L_0acc11

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 4 Camero12

I kept fighting. I was getting pretty weak. I saw Rachel battling beside me. "Hey Zeusy!" I called out to her, shooting an arrow at an enemy's chest. I hit it dead on. "How are you doing?" I asked her, with a sarcastic smile. "Good, I guess.." she replied looking very afraid. "You'll be okay, I promise." I smiled. Someone was charging to her from behind. No, she wasn't gonna die. I side stepped in front of her so the person stabbed me, it was the same guy as last time! WHAT THE HECK. I fell backwards in to Rachel's arms.

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 4 29836215

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 4 Rachel18

"NO NO NO NO!! CAMERON!!" I cried holding him. "Why did you do that for me?! You didn't have to! I don't have healing powers!" I sobbed. We were in the middle of the battle field. Everyone was around us. It seemed like they didn't see. Cameron's life was slowly slipping. "Cameron..please stay..." I cried. He looked up at me, straight in the eyes. "Rachel, I know you're gonna go far in this life. It wasn't your time to die. I'll see you soon, Zeusy.." His eyes drifted closed and he was gone. I dragged him aside and leaned him up against axel's and Lightning's dead bodies. I looked at them for a moment. I got angry quickly. A lightning bolt struck in the sky, hitting a few enemies. I went back to fighting.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:33 pm

Eli Ken
I smirked. "Sure, why not. Then we'll run wild in the park!" I yelled back. A hellhound leaped at me. I stepped aside and stabbed it. It turned to dust. I smiled smugly.

Seth Motega
I coughed as the dust fell on top of me. I smiled weakly at Kat. "You saved me this time," I said. I looked down at my chest. Oh gods. The hellhound had messed up my armor pretty good. I had slashes on my chest. I looked at Kat. "I'm fine."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next