Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited

Go down 
+23
dean
KaySpyGirl
Emzink
Bre Bre
➴ Katniss Everdeen
RachieFizzy!
Epiales
#Megz
selene
Nico
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan
Crona
tethys
Bri
RedPhoenix
Kat
Skye
GreekGirl
Sammeh
cooperiscold
Doctor Who
anna.
Crispy Bacon
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:49 am

Alice Savedra
I nodded and smiled slightly."Good luck."I said, then shadow traveled to the infermary. Some apollo kids took him inside so I headed back to the battle. I shadow traveled to the edge of the forest, and leaned against a tree.It was getting harder to pretend that the shadow traveling hadnt taken affect. I just shrugged it off and went back to fighting.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:17 am

~Er guys, try your best to avoid god-modding. Just a reminder okay?
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:23 am

"James?" I ask him. He smiled and said"Hey Robin. So you made it to wimp camp. Your numbers are little and weak. If you join us you'll be with the winning team." I looked at him sternly and answered, "What about the gang? You deserted it. You were mind washed James listen to me! Please. Let us help you! Please! Your fath-" Before I could finish he said, "My father! If he cared about me I wouldn't have grown up on the streets with filthy children! I don't care about the gang anymore. Join us! Your mother would be pleased." What was he talking about? He was calling me weak. Calling me a daughter of a minor goddess which I was. I couldn't take it. I made my hair grow really bright and when It didn't glow anymore he was gone...

Action: attacking
Current HP: 140
Enemies Killed: 10
Current Enemy's HP: 15/30

I manage to stand but a enemy demigod pushed me back down and put a big gash on my other arm. I was loosing consciousness.

Action: fainting
Current HP: 20
Enemies Killed: 6
Current Enemy's HP: __/__
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:24 pm

Eli Ken
I helped Sam walk all the way to the infirmary. When we got inside, I saw Aiden passed out on a coy to. I felt my jaw drop.

Setb Motega
Kat limped. I looked at her concern. she got stabbed in the leg. "You okay?" I asked her. Stupid question, you could see that she wasn't okay. I slapped my forehead. A hellhound leaped at us. I jumped away and stabbed it in the side.

Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:00 pm

Sam Pierce
"What?" I asked at Eli's open mouth. His eyes went to a boy laying on a cot. I looked back to Eli. "Someobe you know?" I asked. There were to many people here. All wounded, some...almost dead. I didn't look at them.

Kat Jones
"No," I said sarcastically. "I'm perfectly fine." I winced in pain and steadied my self by resting my hand on his shoulder. I cursed as pain erupted from my leg again.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:37 pm

Eli Ken
I nodded. I pointed to Aiden who was passed out on a cot. He looked paler than usual and had a few cuts and brusies on his arms. I helped Sam sit on a cot.

Seth Motega
I looked at Kats leg. It didn't look that bad. I looked at her. "I'll heal it," I told her. I pit my hand in front of her body. I closed my eyes and chanted a few words. Her wound disappeared.

Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:30 pm

Sbouldn't we move Sam and Eli to the infirmary topic?

Kat Jones
I stomped my foot that had been my bad one. That is until Seth healed it. "I told you to stop that! You're too worn down and that makes it worse. C'mon." I narrowed my eyes but I couldn't stay mad at him. I never could and probably never will.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:44 pm

Yeah. There is a topic already made so just post there. Also I nominated tour charrie for cabin leader.
Seth Motega
I rolled my eyes at Kat. "Ill be fine. Just a little tired," I panted. I breathed heavily. "Well, at least your healed," I told her. I cracked a smile. "Dis I win that bet?"

Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:10 pm

Charlie

I charged in to battle sword and sheild in hand. i threw cards in the air and my eyes flashed they changed shape and turned in the spade symbol and spilt the monsters around me like a lawnmower cutting grass. I noticed addison near by. i jumped up and the spades came back to me. i fell back towards addison and the giant coming behind her. I thrusted forward and stabbed the giant in the back and landed on the body of a dead enemy demigod. "well that was lucky" i said.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:13 pm

ADDISON~JANE~TAYLOR
Addison smiled as Charlie came by. "You?Lucky? Who would've guessed?!" she asked with a smile. Addison turned around to the giant and smiled. She loved challenges, anything really hard. Addison was about to attack it when the giant sent her flying in the air. She hit a tree and was knocked out. Holy crap it hurt.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:26 pm

Charlie

"NOOOOOOOOOO" i cried. i raised my arms and went to attack. I hacked and slashed everything in 5 feet from giants to hellhounds to opposing demigods. every time my weapon shattered one flew to my hand.after the last monster faced me, i ran to addison fearing i was too late. I carried her to the imfirmary.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:24 pm

Kat Jones
I glared at him. "Being annoyed and being pissed off at your best friend for wearing himself out for you are two entirely different things." As I glared at him, some attacked him from behind. I stepped around him and caught the blade bfore it hit him. I kicked the enemy in the stomach sending him stumbling.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:40 pm

I shot arrow after arrow after arrow, each hitting directly on target. It was actually starting to be fun, until I felt the sharp blade of an enemy demigod at the back. "Don't move," He said through gritted teeth. He was obviously injured, but well enough to fight me...
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:43 pm

Seth Motega
I watched as Kat took down an emeny demigod. I looked at her. "Thanks," I told her. An empusa sneaked up behind Kat. I shot an arrow and she turned to dust. "Let's kill some monsters," I said.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:30 pm

Kat Jones
I rolledmy eyes and raised my sword. I attacked with speed and cleverness, trying to make sure my friends and I will survive this battle. None of my friends were dying today. That is a promise that I will never break.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:48 pm

"You think I would know that." I slashed at a snake lady and turned around. I gasped. "Tre!!!!!No!" I ran over to my boyfriend. He was badly wounded. Very.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:56 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye smiled and followed Maddison. She dropped to the ground and shoved some nectar down his throat. Then she bandaged his wound. After being at camp for a while, she learned a thing or two. "he'll be fine." Faye said calmly.She got back up and fought off the monsters until Tre got back up.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:11 pm

I kissed him. "I love you Tre." I said. It was true. I did love him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:22 pm

Seth Motega
I almost laughed at Kat. I shot arrows at monsters. I kicked a demigod away and sent him or her flying. I grinned. We were so gonna win this battle!

Isabella Rose
I kicked a hellhound in the snout and turned and stabbed a giant in the leg. The giant fell and tried to step on me. I rolled away and knocked into Bella. "Hey sis," I told her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:04 pm

Bella Harris
"Izzy, Hey!" I yelled, not making much eyecontact while fighting. "Long time no see!" I spun and stabbed an enemy demigod in the thigh with my knife finding a kink in his armor, not too happy about it myself. He fell to the ground I kicked his head hard and sent his helmet flying. He was unconscious. I turned to Izy again. "Hey." I repeated.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:15 am

"I love you to." I almost whispered, before pulling her back into the kiss. After which I clutched my stomach and got back up. "It's already healed, not more than a scar.' I said. I winced a little bit, "Scars hurt." I mumbled. "Do you know who that girl in silver was? She saved my life..." I said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:41 am

Isabella Rose
I smirked at Bella. "Long time no see sis," I told her. I kicked a epmuosa in the chest and sent her flying. I threw my knife at her, turnimg her into dust. I smiled as the blade appeared in my hand. I froze. I looked and saw a few Apollo enemy demigods loading arrows at us. "Duck!" I screamed, pushing Bella to the floor. i dropped to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:49 am

Bella Harris
I rolled to the side, knelt onto my knees and threw my knife at the hand holding the bow. My accuracy didn't fail me. The blade plunged deep into the demigod's hand. He pull it out with a groan of pain. He attempted to throw it back at me but it shimmered out of his hand and back in mine. The other acher ha watched it all probably amased with my amazing accuracy.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:02 am

Isabella Rose
I high-fived Bella. "Nice job," I told her. I rolled away as an arrow pierced the ground where I had been. I got up quickly. I kicked the archer in the chest. He stumbled backwards. I grabbed his shirt and pressed my blade to his throat. "Surrender."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:15 am

Bella Harris
"Not likely," The archer spat at Izzy. The third one notched another arrow a couple yards away. No way I could beat him to shooting. Fortunatly, I didn't have to. A light blur of a person whizzed by him snatching his bow, then coming by again and the boy fell to the ground. Kat blured in next to me with a bow in her hand. "Hey," She said. "Thanks," I tell her. She shrugged and ran pff again. She was gaining more and more control over her speed. The archer she took down still looked dumbfounded with a broken nose that was now bleeding. "What the hell?" He yelled. I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next