Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My long-awaited intro.

Go down 
+2
Banana
Baby Lex
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

My long-awaited intro. Empty
PostSubject: My long-awaited intro.   My long-awaited intro. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:39 am

Well, here ya go. I am Alex. Alex is me. You can simply call me Alex, Alexxx, Alezzz (PRIVATE TO EMZAN), and epic. xD I am at a loss for what to write, so I just copied this from Moo's old thingie.

Name; Alexandra Cameron Dashwood

Age; 15

DOB; October 25, 1995

Where ya live; New Jersey

FAVORITES

Bands; Green Day, some My Chemical Romance, Run-DMC, Aerosmith, Depeche Mode, U2, Paramore, Coldplay, Linkin Park, The White Stripes (Seven Nation Army? EPIC.), Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Black Sabbath, Key Of Awesome, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, No Doubt, the Ramones, the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, Journey, and Linkin Park. (They're so epic, I said it twice.), AND LET'S NOT FORGET NSYNC AND THE LONELY ISLAND.

Solo artists; Jay-Z, Bon Jovi, Lady Gaga, Eminem, the Chocolate Rain guy, Christina Perri, Alice Cooper, Dio, Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake, most rappers. Andy Samburg. Period.

Foods; Oh mai god, I can go on for days. But my favorites are Red Velvet Cake, Fried Chicken, Bloomin' Onion, cheese fries. Oh, and CHOCOLATE.

Movies; Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Ghostbusters, I Am Number Four, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Gnomeo and Juliet, Megamind, Alice In Wonderland (the one with Johnny Depp), The Blind Side, Paranormal Activity, The Social Network, Avatar, Poltergeist, 8 Mile, Toy Story 1, 2, and 3.

TV shows; Wipeout, Glee, the Simpsons, King of the Hill, God The Devil & Bob, Any countdown on VH1, Eminem Takeover, America's Got Talent, Parks and Recreation, the Office, Extra, Acsess Hollywood, Wheel of Fortune, MAD, possibly iCarly & Victorious, Jersey Shore, Pranked, Jack*ss, What Would You Do?, Shark Tank

Colors; Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, indigo, magenta, and any neon color.

Relationships; Uhm, I dunno. Anything on Glee? OH, Elton John and his 'partner', and Princess Diana with Prince Charles.

Sites; CHB, Twitter, Hunger Games Rp, Kongregate, Stumbleupon.

School Subjects; Science, Creative Writing

Games; I like Operation and Scattergories and Taboo. OH. And Pictionary.

Books; PJO, The Hunger Games, Dear Dumb Diary, The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, mostly anything, really.

What you like in general; People. I'm a people person. And I like rock music. But you see that. ^^

LEAST FAVORITES

Bands; Hmm... Big Time Rush, any tv-show marketed band, really.

Solo artists; JUSTIN BEAVER, Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, Miranda Cosgrove, Victoria Justice, anybody that's TV-show marketted. AND THE LIP-SYNC KID. HE SUCKS.

Foods; Doritos, Cheetos, anything with 'fake cheese.'

Movies; Never Say Never, Waterworks. And Wall-e

TV shows; Minute To Win It. The host is so annoying. House, Bones, CSI

Colors; Brown, black, and gray.

Relationships; Heidi and Spencer. AKA: Speidi. And possibly the royal marraige. I mean, WTF.

Sites; Anything inapproprite and Craigslist

School subjects; Math, Reading, History. I mean, who REALLY wants to learn about the Louisiana Purchase?

Games; N/A

Books; Harry Potter

What you hate in general; Know-it-alls, and people who think their 'hot stuff'.

OTHER

How long have you been on the site; Since the...tenth, I think, of October.

Eye color; Brown

Backgrounds; American, Irish, British, German, Puerto Rican, And I'm a teeny-weeny bit Canadian.

Hair color; Jet black. I have an electric blue streak, also. I'm thinking of getting a green one, also.

Height; I'm not a midget, but I'm not Frankenteen. So pretty tall.

Is this a waste of your time; Nope. I'm bored, so I'm doing whatever I can find.
And there ya go. Me in a nutshell. Hope ya'll enjoyed it! xD

Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: My long-awaited intro.   My long-awaited intro. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:45 am

Love your band perferenceXD
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: My long-awaited intro.   My long-awaited intro. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:04 am

Agreed with Death. xD Oh, and I just noticed you have the same birthday as my youngest brother. ^^
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: My long-awaited intro.   My long-awaited intro. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:47 pm

Welcome. xD
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: My long-awaited intro.   My long-awaited intro. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:59 pm

Alex is an oldie. (Kidding, JK, JK.)
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: My long-awaited intro.   My long-awaited intro. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:10 pm

xD You know I dun like any of that pop crap.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: My long-awaited intro.   My long-awaited intro. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:26 pm

I like Cage the Elephant, and Green Day, and Mumford and Sons. Those are my favorite bands.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: My long-awaited intro.   My long-awaited intro. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:36 pm

Paramore all the wayXD

but I do like Rock. Greenday, Simple Plan, Red Jumpsuit apparatus, My chamical romance, skillet... you know... RockXD
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: My long-awaited intro.   My long-awaited intro. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:27 am

Love your music choices...
And the movies... Ferris Bueler <3
BTW, The Chocholate Rain Guy is called Tay Zonday.
^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My long-awaited intro.   My long-awaited intro. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My long-awaited intro.
Page 1 of 1