Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister) Empty
PostSubject: the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister)   the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister) I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:58 am

Cain Smith

"I don't get why you won't tell me! Aiden and Penny went out for a while and now they're like siblings! Why do I have to chase you down to say 'Hi'?" I had followed my ex-girlfriend down to the arena. The place that I expected she was going. Maybe she hadn't change as much as I thought. "Would you just calm down and tell me what the Hades is wrong with your half Hades fiance?" I ask again. I wasn't going to stop until she told me; She probably wasn't going to tell me until I went away... Not the best combination.

"OK I get it! You're not going to tell me... Maybe I can make a deal though." I pick up the training sword from the closet. This sword I had trained with for a while and I didn't have my knives on me. "A fight. You win, I leave you alone, and you'll only see me on your wedding. I win, you tell me what's wrong! You go first. I was standing in a defensive position. If I truly knew her she wouldn't turn down a fight when she was in this mood.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister)   the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister) I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:31 pm

KYLEE ABIGAIL REEDS
the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister) Kyleei
if you leave me, I won’t miss you
AND I WON’T EVER TAKE YOU BACK
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kylee was half-listening to Cain as she kept walking, quickening her pace as she went. She almost tripped over a bump in the grass because she was going so fast. The demigod sighed and didn't dare to look back at him. She was a mixture of anger, since he was still following her, and more anger because that nymph still had her Nike's. Kylee stormed through the entrance of the arena, kicking up dust on her way.

She clicked the star on her bracelet, and her sword appeared in her hands. Kylee was about to slash at a nearby dummy when she heard Cain talking about a deal. She stopped and sun around on her heel,raising an eyebrow. "Deal?" the demigod asked. She crossed her arms and listened to his offer, nodding slowly. Kylee was confident in her ablilites, and she did have to let some steam off.

With a smirk on her face, she replied, "Deal."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I don’t worship the ground you walk on
I NEVER HAVE AND THAT’S A FACT
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister)   the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:21 am

Cain Smith

Maybe it was because I enjoyed defense more, or I just didn't want my butt whopped this early into it, but either way, I stand still. "You're move!" I didn't want to lose, even though I knew she was a better fighter. I knew I was the better healer, despite where we met. A spazmatic thought hits me and it feels like my head would explode if I didn't express it. "By the way... how's Puzzle?" It wasn't the weirdest thing I had said before a fight... Actually, it was.

~ I lost my muse~
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister)   the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:18 pm

KYLEE ABIGAIL REEDS

Kylee rolled her eyes, showing her distaste for his decision. Why did she have to go first? Not that she minded, a fight was a fight, but she didn't like making the first move. Kylee looked him in the eyes and drew her sword out, and spun it in her fingers."Alright." she said, smirking slightly.

Kylee stopped her spinning and slashed at Cain's legs, then at his shoulder. Her steps were carefully executed and were far from mistakes. If she was going to let out her anger, she was going to do it right. Kylee sidestepped after her attack was done, just so he couldn't pull a fast one on her. No one in their right mind would do that to her.

Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister)   the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:51 pm

Cain Smith

She came at me as expected but in a different form. I dodge her first attack, and block her second attack. He strength had got a lot better cause the blocked blade had enough momentum to knock me back a few steps. "Not bad." I tell her. It was offense now.

I run at her in a form I was taught by an Ares kid. He said it added "Intimidation" to your first attack. My next move was an animal tactic used by the pit-bulls for sheer hurt, but I was adding an edge of lethality to it. I stick the blade out and do several full circles while moving towards her. The first swing around I aim for the upper torso, and then second near the hips. I finish and try to end it with a stab. I was a little bit dazed so i take a step back, and set up for a block.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister)   the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:38 pm

KYLEE ABIGAIL REEDS

Kylee was going to be ready for anything, even if it killed her. She wasn't going to lose to Cain, and that was that. The demigod wasn't in the mood for loosing, especially not to her ex. Kylee had her blade ready for his attack, not very intimidated, or willing to back down. She didn't listen to what he said, and didn't even think of paying attention to his voice.

Kylee dodged his first two slashes, and parried the stab. She wasn't going to let him get to her. She was keen on winning this fight, more than any other fights. The demigod frowned at him, and began to glare. Her eyes were getting dark blue, as was her mood.

Kylee roundhouse kicked at his stomach, and slashed close to his head. She knew her blade couldn't kill him, and it would only leave a cut if it did slice him. The demigod might've been mad, but she wasn't bloodthirsty.

Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister)   the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:50 pm

Cain Smith

I watch as she comes at me for an attack. One of the last things I was expecting was the slash at my head after the kick at my stomach. I was still recoiling from the kick when the blade comes towards me. I lean back to try and avoid it but I was a little to late.The warm blood trickled from my cheek and lands on my completely unprotected shoulder. The thought didn't accrued to me that if Chiron saw us now he would flip. This went against just about everything we were taught, but this was more of a brawl then a fight. I duck down to prevent her from just lunging at full strength and take a slash at the middle of her thigh. She was a lot better then I remembered.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister)   the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:04 pm

KYLEE ABIGAIL REEDS

Kylee looked in half horror as she saw red streak across Cain's face. She felt bad, deep inside, but it was taken over by her previous anger. Kylee sidestepped, but not in time to prevent the blade from slicing by her leg. She cursed in Greek and shook her head at him. "Hm, you're getting better Cain." Kylee commented softly.

She didn't know why that comment slipped out, but it did. Maybe it would have some effect on the fight. Kylee repositioned her grip on the hilt of her sword. She took a strong swing at his abdomen area and took a few steps back.

Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister)   the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:29 pm

Cain Smith

A blush rises on my face as I hear Kylee compliment me. "Thank you... You've got a lot better as well. I didn't know that was possible." I say still with a little red in my cheeks. This was pretty much irradiated by her slashing at my stomach. I didn't want to see my liver and intestines on the floor. That was a disgusting thought actually. I wasn't going to go there again. I step back to keep her blade for making contact. After a few seconds I realize it's my turn to attack.

I come up and swing my blade almost randomly at her, with very little placement. I did make sure to try for a lunge at the end but after my massive expending of energy, I didn't think it was a good idea to open myself up like that.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister)   the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:56 pm

KYLEE ABIGAIL REEDS

Kylee nodded at his comment, knowing it was true. They both had grown smarter and stronger from their years at camp. She felt more guilty with every step they took to deciding the winner of the battle. Kylee parried his slash, which wasn't hard considering his placement of the attack. The demigod breathed in deeply and took a stab in a random area, just like he did.

Kylee then slashed sideways from the area, then backed off. Her eyes stung with the mix of emotions she was feeling. The blush on his face just made her feel worse. How could she fight him like this when she knew that the both of him would get hurt.

Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister)   the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:12 pm

Cain Smith

I charge out and attack with an even less planned attack, and hit her sword; I fail stop moving. My chest was pressed against Kylee, and it was difficult not to look down. I knew the blood was tricking down her leg, as it was my cheek. "You look beautiful..." I say with a bit of hesitation. I'd like to say I didn't know what I did next but, it was fully intentional and enjoyable. I lean in and kiss Kylee smooth on the lips, unafraid of what was going to happen next. I never managed to do this while we were dating; I needed to do this. I pull away from the kiss, and I let my sword drop, to reach across to her temple, and stroke it down to her cheek. "I'm sorry. I'll take what ever you punishment you want to give. I still didn't take my hand from around her waist or her cheek.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister)   the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:21 pm

KYLEE ABIGAIL REEDS

Kylee was taken back by his next few moves. Firstly, she was ready to parry and bring down his attack, then something interesting happened. He...he kissed her. Kylee gasped at first, but fell into the kiss quickly. She hadn't realized how something she had never known could be so familiar. When her instincts came back to her, she instantly pulled away from her blissful moment.

Her eyes were wide and she couldn't speak for a few seconds. "Cain, I'm getting married in a week."[ she said simply. Kylee bit her lip and looked down at the ground. She was trying to process what just happened.

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister)   the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:30 pm

Aiden | Joseph | Morti

the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister) Tumblr_m3x3xfvdWO1qe4nyno1_500

"I guess talking to dead people is weird. Any questions?"

Aiden just wanted to practice his sword fighting before he got married to the girl of his dreams. Aiden felt like he was losing his touch with his sword fighting skills. It was time to brush up on them. Aiden walked to the Arena, not expecting anything really to be happening there. It was the Arena. What could happen there? Of course, Aiden was doubtful.

With his sword at his side, Aiden walked into the Arena seeing two people kiss. Oh jeez, now it was PDA in the Arena. But, Aiden's smile faded when he saw who was kissing who. Kylee. Cain. Kylee. Cain. Cain was kissing Kylee. Kylee was kissing Cain. Aiden wasn't stupid or anything, but it was taking some time to process the image he was seeing with his dark eyes. Suddenly, blind anger ran through Aiden as he rushed forward and grabbed Cain by his shirt. Yeah he saw that Kylee pulled away and had said something, but that didn't matter to him. All Aiden knew was that Cain had just kissed his girl.

"What the hell are you doing?" Aiden yelled at Cain, angry writtten on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister)   the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:41 pm

"You think you got the best of me,
Think you had the last laugh
Bet you think that everything good is gone.
the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister) EmmaRobets
the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister) EmmaRoberts
Penny-Jewels-Trudel
A daughter of Poseidon
penny hated training in Arena. It was much to public for her. She always prefered private training done by herself in the forest where she could do her own technique. But today, she decided to not piss off some tree nymphs and use what is handed right to her instead. Now she had walked into the arena only seconds after Aiden, she had actually seen him go in, but she hadn't seen Kylee and Cain until she saw Aiden's expression.

Penny's heart beat picked up its pace, it was nearly pounding at her chest. Cain, up until Aideb ripped him away, had his arms around Kylee, a hand at her cheek. A tugging feeling came from her stomach and she felt pretty sick. It was happening to her, again.

She took a slowly pace towards the two than Aiden, but she came up next to them early enough to hear what Aiden asked. "Excellent question," she muttered taking her frozen eyes of Cain and brought them over to Kylee. It had been a bit obvious she kissed him back for a moment, and Penny had no idea what to think.
Think you left me broken down
Think that I'd come running back
Baby you don't know me, because you're dead wrong."
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister)   the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:00 pm

Cain Smith

I could almost feel my jaw hit the floor. Both Aiden and Penny right when I didn't want them... Not like I wanted Aiden in the first place. Still I was shocked. "Penny! Aiden! I didn't expect to see..."OK yeah that wasn't going to work. Dear gods I was dead. "I can explain!" I quickly blurt out without really knowing where I was going.
[
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister)   the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister) I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 5:31 pm

KYLEE ABIGAIL REEDS

Kylee felt the breath sucked right out of her when Aiden burst through the arena. What was she supposed to say? ' Oh he was getting a bug, on my lips...', yeah because that would totally work. Her eyes were wide with half fear, and a little bit of anger towards Cain. Now who was she supposed to have her wedding? Would Aiden ever turst her again? Not, not likely.

Kylee looked at Penny first, since she had felt her sister's eyes on her. "Penny, this isn't what it looks like." she said at first, biting her lip. "I mean, it's complicated..." Kylee muttered, her gaze finding it's way to the ground. She didn't know how else to put it, but it was gonna be bad. The demigod knew that much.

She had also heard rumors, but didn't know if she could reply her judgement on them. Kylee heard that Aiden and Penny had a thing, and still do. The demigod knew that Aiden and Penny were like siblings, but are they more than that? Kylee didn't know.

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister)   the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister) I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:37 pm

Aiden | Joseph | Morti

the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister) Tumblr_m3x3xfvdWO1qe4nyno1_500

Aiden honestly didn't know what to do at this point. He wanted to throw Cain off a cliff into a bunch of hellhounds, but he knew he couldn't do that. It was illegal to do that anyway. Aiden let go of Cain's shirt, walking away a few feet before punching a dummy in the head. The head came off with a 'pop' Cain should be grateful that wasn't him. Aiden turned around, biting his lip. What could he say? Had he not done the same to Kyee?

Aiden ran a hand through his shaggy black hair. Forgive and forget. Forgive and forget. But Aiden didn't want to.

"I-I...," words were stuck in Aiden's throat. He didn't know what to other. Well, he didn't know what to say that didn't have Cain in the same sentence.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister)   the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister) I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:18 am

Penny-Jewels-Trudel
A daughter of Poseidon
penny had decided for a small moment that maybe it was best if she stayed quiet. She'd only make things worse than they already were. And then she thought about the situation she was in. Her boyfriend just kissed his ex-girlfriend, whilst Penny was walking into the Arena, along with Aiden, the said ex's fiancé. Penny had sorta been in a situation like this before and that time she did nothing about it and settled with a broken heart. Now it was going to be different.

And that's why Penny, being the smart arse she is, said something that probably just made matters worse. "I don't believe either of us have a right to be mad, Aiden," she told him looking back his way. "Seeing as we did the same thing not too long ago." Penny's eyes drofted over all three of their faces, waiting for a reaction. She didn't know exactly what she was expecting, so she was just going to have to wait for it. Aiden would probably hate her for admitting it. Cain would probably hate her because she did do it and Kylee would hate her because Aiden is her Fiancé.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister)   the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister) I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 8:35 am

Cain Smith

I stood there with my jaw still on the floor as Penny explained that the same happened to Aiden and her a while ago... Except they didn't get caught. At this news, if possible my jaw would've dropped even lower, but without unhinging it this was as far as it went.

As I'm about to open my mouth to speak I realize I'm screwed if Kylee or Penny take Aiden's side if we were to fight. I was in an arena with three big three demigods; here I was, little son of Asclepius. The little healer boy against kids with war in their gens... Sound like fun?

Finally when I feel like it wouldn't be harmful to open my mouth I speak, but not words of apology. "Aiden? You..." I really wasn't one to be placing blame. Right now it looked as if no one really cared about anyone but their ex. My frustration would be understand able had I not just brushed lips.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister)   the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister) I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 8:45 am

KYLEE ABIGAIL REEDS

Kylee's eyes raised at the two of them. So it was true. Aiden and Penny still liked each other. Gulping down her fears, she looked them both in the eyes. "So...what does that mean?" the demigod asked. Kylee didn't know what to say really. It seemed like either way feelings would get hurt. Either Aiden would pick Penny, which would crush Kylee. On the other side, Penny could pick Cain, which would be fine by her, but Aiden might not like it.

She sighed and bit her lip. Kylee honestly hate this situation. The demigod had to get one thing straight first. "No offence Cain, but Aiden, I never meant to cheat on you."Kylee said, looking her fiancee straight in the eyes. She felt her heart would break into a million pieces if he left her.

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister)   the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister) I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:10 am

Aiden | Joseph | Morti

Aiden bit his lip. Now he didn't even know what to say or do. Aiden knew that someone would leave brokenhearted. If not one, then all of them. Aiden's dark eyes looked into Kylee's blue ones. Gods, he loved her so much. Aiden shook his head and looked down.

"I know Kylee. I know," Aiden whispered to her, looking up again. But, Aiden was still stumped. If only AIden could chnage time with a snap of his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister)   the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister) I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:51 pm

Penny-Jewels-Trudel
A daughter of Poseidon
penny shook her head rubbing her arms as they were crossed across her chest. That was off her chest and it had been nagging to get out for a while. Now she had no idea what to say. What was going to happen? She loved Cain and had told him it and meant it. Then her and Aiden kissed and she was officially confused again. Penny didn't think she could handle another heartbreak. So when Kylee asked what they did now, Penny wanted to ask the dame question. She didn't know.
Closing her eyes, she tried not to be too dramatic. It wasn't like she chose to have a crappy love life. Problems thrown at her left and right. "I want to get this straight, right now." she admitted,not being able to handle this much more. "I can already tell that nothing is going to be the same after this, but...I don't know. What the hell happened?" Wasn't everything pretty much okay-ish for a little while?
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister)   the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister) I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:14 am

Cain Smith

Really, at this point, all I can hope for is Aiden not to beat the snot out of me, and Penny to take me back. I sigh and rub the back of my head. My cheek was still bleeding pretty profusely "I don't have one clue Penny..." I say looking down. I focus my next few sentences towards Aiden "I did everything. You can't blame Kylee; she didn't know what was going on. " The only thing I could really hope for was that Aiden was like a parent. If you admit to it he'll lighten up.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister)   the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister) I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:37 pm

KYLEE ABIGAIL REEDS

Kylee buried her face in her hands, moaning a little to herself. She didn't know what to say, without blaming someone. The demigod really did hate the blame game. "It was both of us." Kylee admitted. "I kissed back..." she said, her tone soft and light. It was hard for her to admit that, because she was marrying Aiden in a week. That was what was supposed to happen. Current events might change that.

Kylee looked up at Aiden quickly. How was this going to work. "I don't know honestly. Maybe... we just need to spill out everything." she suggested. Kylee blinked slowly and sighed. "Cain, I love you, but you're more like my brother." she said, talking to her ex. Kylee's gaze found it's way to Aiden's eyes. "Aiden, I love you more than anything."
    she said softly. [/color]

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister)   the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister) I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:12 pm

Aiden | Joseph | Morti

Aiden looked from Cain to Kylee. Aiden still had no idea what to do. In his whole life, he had never been in this kind of situation before. This was all new for Aiden. Well, the situation. Aiden knew that Kylee was telling the truth though. aiden felt the same way. He did love Kylee to death and would die for her.

"I love you too Kylee," Aiden said to Kylee, meaning though. Aiden also meant it though. Always.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister)   the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next