Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bermuda Triangle RP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Bermuda Triangle RP Empty
PostSubject: Bermuda Triangle RP   Bermuda Triangle RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:26 pm

Okay, this isn't so much a game as a roleplay. I got the idea from Fluff browsing Nico's character topic. She said something like, "There goes *so and so* to the Bermuda Triangle..." I don't know exact words. But, in this, we will revive old/inactive characters to roleplay with on an island in the Bermuda Triangle! All you need to do is:

• Provide a picture
  • Provide name
  • Include 3-4 sentences on personality, God Parent, and what this character did before made inactive (if possible).

Also, there are rules to this. Yes, I know, rules stink. But they are for the best:

• No God-modding/Power-playing
  • You cannot escape the island.
  • No Mary-Sues.
  • It has to be a past character.
  • Relationships ARE allowed, as are fights, but don't take it too far.
  • The character can be dead.
  • Use can start RPing right when you post.

• Have fun!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Today I don't feel like doin' anything. . ."

Bermuda Triangle RP 813866Cole_Sprouse

C||O||D||Y||||M||I||C||H||A||E||L||S

Son of Demeter

Cody is a quiet kid, likes to keep to himself. Only outgoing when he definitely has to be, Cody suffers self-esteem issues carried over from last year when he broke his leg. Because of this, fellow Demeter child Cody Perennial dared our Cody to run for Demeter CL. He lost, of course, but he really doesn't mind. At all. Cody is now 16, single, and is starting to be less secluded.

"...I just wanna lay in my bed. . ."

-----

Cody woke up. He was welcome to the leaves of a palm tree slowly brushing his face. Huh? Palm trees? What? Cody fell asleep at a hotel room in Vegas, not on an island. Wiping his eyes, he yawned. He appeared to be on a beach of some sort. The water, though, was all foggy. Weird. Not knowing what has happened to him, he stood up. His shaggy blond hair fell in front of his green eyes. Through the fog, he spotted somebody else walking towards him.

Last edited by ALEX! on Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bermuda Triangle RP   Bermuda Triangle RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:04 pm

Can it be a dead character?
(And post at our counting thing!)
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Bermuda Triangle RP   Bermuda Triangle RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:51 pm

Bermuda Triangle RP Jesse-mccartney-08
Chase l Liam l Kale
Hermes

Chase is fun to be around because he's very outgoing. He loves to pull pranks, mostly ones that involve stealing. He's stubborn and always wants to have his way. He likes to be original, so he'll try to compete in activities no one has heard of. He also can be overconfident and risky. He is fast, and races anyone who is willing to race him. He is extremely competitive, and hates to hear bragging, even though he does quite a lot of bragging himself. He's quick witted, but surprises shock him, and he doesn't adapt easily to change, so the new place will be hard for him to get use to.

Before Chase went off to the Bermuda Triangle, he spent his days in the arena. He would always fight his friend, Leo, but once got out to the beach, were he met a girl he automatically loved. He managed to wreck a car, and nearly die, but didn't give up hitting on the taken girl. He managed to save his friends, Carmen and Hurst, before he left.

Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Bermuda Triangle RP   Bermuda Triangle RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:35 am

~Yes, it could be a dead character.

~Nico, you can now post!

~And I updated Rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bermuda Triangle RP   Bermuda Triangle RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bermuda Triangle RP
Page 1 of 1