Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister)   the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 6:39 pm

"You think you got the best of me,
Think you had the last laugh
Bet you think that everything good is gone.
the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister) - Page 2 EmmaRobets
the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister) - Page 2 EmmaRoberts
Penny-Jewels-Trudel
A daughter of Poseidon
so aiden and kylee already seemed to be in the makeing up stage, if not already past that. It wasn't fair to Cain if she stayed upset with him because she did it too. But she couldn't help it. She was that kind of person and had no idea why anyone would want to date her anyway. She was selfish and not the most honest girl out there. She was just...her. Unwanted Penny Trudel who can barely make a friend. She barely had anything to say here but she badly qanted to blame Aideb because he har kissed her in the girst place, but there was no way that could have effected Cain and Kylee's actions. Still, she was always looking for someone to blame, even if she really didn't want to.

But nothing seemed to be that wrong anymore. But there was still that memory. Penny really wouldn't forget the way Cain had held Kylee...He may have been sorry but that didn't mean much. Crossing her arms and having one hand pressed to her temple. She was being stupid, yet she couldn't bring herself to say much else. What was she supposed to say, let alone do? Leave? That seemed like a godd idea.
Think you left me broken down
Think that I'd come running back
Baby you don't know me, because you're dead wrong."
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister)   the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:34 am

Cain Smith

Who's gonna call on Sunday morning?
Who's gonna drive you home?
I just want one more chance
To put my arms in fragile hands

I watch as Aiden and Kylee make up. I hadn't known Penny long enough to read her body language, but it sounded reasonable for her to be mad.It'd be awkward to apologize since I did kinda start the whole thing. And then there was if she'd take me back. Or if Aiden would let her take me back. I thought for a moment then decided that it shouldn't be that awkward. We both cheated on the other. I should be mad too! Finally I swallow my pride and try to apologize. "Penny? I'm... Gods, why was this so hard? "I'm sorry wasn't going to work for me so I was going to have to try something different."Will you take me back?"

I thought you said forever
Over and over
A sleepless night becomes bitter oblivion
These thoughts run through my head
Over and over
Complaints of violance become my only friends
Back to top Go down

the fourth side to the love triangle (my lovely sister)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2