Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sister Sister he's back again.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Sister Sister he's back again. Empty
PostSubject: Sister Sister he's back again.   Sister Sister he's back again. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:16 pm

Sitting cross legged on Roxanne's bed Des smiled down at her toy. or somewhat. They just three silver keys hanging on a hot pink keychain. One for the cabin. One for the back of a nice little pastry shop. and the last was one to her new truck. A big new shiny truck. A little thing she got herself with the help of some 'artifacts' from the last greek battle. Old rusted broken scraps the not even the Heps would fix up. She layed back on Zan's bed and plugged in her ipod and listened to the frist song that popped up. What the Hell.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sister Sister he's back again.   Sister Sister he's back again. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:08 pm

Zan trudged into her cabin wearing a black hoodie and her black hair was tied back, high on her head with stray little rebel pieces hanging out by the base of her neck. Seeing that Des was here, didn't even make her smile. She just stuck a finger out and sparked Des's butt. "Off." She said. More like commanded.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Sister Sister he's back again.   Sister Sister he's back again. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:51 pm

I smiled and dropped my new keys in my pocket and scooted to the very edge of her bed "How was your day?" I said with a slight hint sarcasim. I brushed my brown hair out of my eyes and pulled the ear phones out of my ears. I patted the space beside me "Come on tell me what your pissed at" this sounded much more sisterly
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sister Sister he's back again.   Sister Sister he's back again. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:18 pm

"A DUMB BOY." Zan shouted at the ceiling angrily. Stupid Aphrodite. She throught as she loudly shouted out curse words in random languages. "James accused me of cheating on him, even though I was only talking to a guy named Sam. Sam is a son of Hermes. And so James sees me and him talking and James is all like, 'Get away from her, blah blah blah, she's mine!' And he frickin' sets him on fire. So now I'm, like, pissed." She said flopping down on her bed. "James and I are pretty much over. Here's the kicker: Sam and I can read each other's minds!" She said with an excited glint in her eye.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Sister Sister he's back again.   Sister Sister he's back again. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:14 pm

I sat up and looked at her."I say kick him in the balls," I said laying back down and playing with a weak flicker of a dull blue spark "see if he's high and mighty then" I said then tapped her head "poor guy must be having nightmares now" I said jokingly
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sister Sister he's back again.   Sister Sister he's back again. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:19 pm

Zan had a confused look on her face. She got the first part, just not the second part about James acting all high and mighty. She was never able to follow Des's converstations well, which was why she usually needed a translator. "I should've kicked him in the nuts. You're right about that."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Sister Sister he's back again.   Sister Sister he's back again. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:21 pm

I frowned "I mean he acts,like the world depends on him its annoying, you know what you need? Chocolate and maybe some pointy things to throw, and something to drink like maybe coffiee or wine or soda" now I was just thinking to myself.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sister Sister he's back again.   Sister Sister he's back again. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:28 pm

Zan nodded thoughtfully as she considered. "You mean we need to go to Hollywood." She grinned. "Or...or...a batting cage? That always helps me when I need to hit someone." She said looking at the ceiling which was were her old Black Parade poster hung.

She reached over to her nightstand and grabbed an inky blue colored marker and uncapped it. She carefully wrote with her left hand on her right hand, '<3 Sam'. She switched hands and wrote on her left arm up the side, the chorus to, 'All American Nightmare' by Hinder.

Capping the marker, she crossed the room to her dresser. She pulled out a black t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up once. She replaced the pants with shorts and black combat boots. "Let's go do something illegal." She said turning to Des.

Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sister Sister he's back again.   Sister Sister he's back again. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:41 pm

~XD "Let's go do something illegal." LOL.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sister Sister he's back again.   Sister Sister he's back again. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:31 pm

((IT HAPPENS.))
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Sister Sister he's back again.   Sister Sister he's back again. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:57 pm

Smiling I stood up and looked at her "can go in my new truck it has 4 wheel drive" I told her with a mischievous smile. Crossing over to my bed I changed quickly into comfortable jeans a pair of water proof cowgirl boots, a gray light sweater and a nice brown coat. "ok but what?" I kinda wanted to be prepared in what we'd have to do.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sister Sister he's back again.   Sister Sister he's back again. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:41 pm

"How about...graffiti?" She asked with a grin as she pulled the dresser away from the wall, revealing a secret compartment in the wall. She opened up the compartment and out fell out a bunch of cans. Some had yellow or black or red labels on them. SHe had a vareity of different colors.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sister Sister he's back again.   Sister Sister he's back again. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:27 pm

~OMG graffiti! XD Girl, you so bad!
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Sister Sister he's back again.   Sister Sister he's back again. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:50 pm

I smiled big "pretty?" I asked with slightly childish grin liked I was giving permission to eat all the candy I wanted. I took a note pad and drew a cloud not a fluffy one just a cloud looking cloud and struck a lighting bolt through it. (like the one on Will's baby blanket) One of the drawings I did a lot. Getting just a hint from Tress on the lighting. Holding it up I showed Zan with a proud little smile like o could seen it painted all over the Empire state building
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sister Sister he's back again.   Sister Sister he's back again. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:25 am

"Perfect!" Zan grinned with excitement written on her face. "We'll do the entire back side of the empire state building. And then we'll probably go out to lunch later."
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Sister Sister he's back again.   Sister Sister he's back again. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:42 am

~ Oh wow... can't wait to see this. xD Graffiti-ing the Empire State Building?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sister Sister he's back again.   Sister Sister he's back again. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:32 pm

((Yesh. Did you see what she wrote on her arm?? xDD She likes him alot.))
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Sister Sister he's back again.   Sister Sister he's back again. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:30 pm

Almost unbeilively happy I jumped down and grabbed a armful of paint cans and set them in a duffle book bag thing and handed it to Zan. "Yeah I'm not careing this" I said and jumped up to open the door to leave.
(He's not coming in until they get back k?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sister Sister he's back again.   Sister Sister he's back again. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:58 pm

((Exactly. We'll skip over the painting part and pretend they're coming back into the cabin.))

Zan and Des walked back into the cabin covered in paint. Zan had purple dripping from her chin and blue underneath her eye. "That was awesome!" She screeched pumping her fists into the air. Then she noticed a figure standing beside the Zeus statue in the middle of the room. It was Aaron. Des's old flame. Zan let out a collective gasp.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Sister Sister he's back again.   Sister Sister he's back again. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:42 pm

(Oh gods not Aaron it's ARRon. I know an Aaron :/)

Destiny laughed as she walked in with Roxanne. She stopped and looked at Zan and brushed her red and now yellow and gray here from her face and looked towards where Zan was looking. There standing was Arron. He was bigger and bit different hair, but obvisioly Arron. Destiny just stopped short and looked and looked and then frist words out. "Your supposed to be Dead! We aren't you dead"
I looked at Destiny and Roxanne curiously and then smiled my old smile really hoping my imuneness to eletricatiy was still strong. "Nice to see you missed me, sorry but I kinda didn't really die." I motained towards Zan. "She knows, she didn't tell you?"

((Play along I gotz a idea....))
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sister Sister he's back again.   Sister Sister he's back again. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:51 pm

"Uhh..." Zan said trailing off. What was it that she was supposed to tell Des again? She struggled to recall. 'Oh! That's right! I totally forgot!,' She thought as her face drained of all color.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Sister Sister he's back again.   Sister Sister he's back again. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:59 pm

I frowned and turned to Zan a hurt and slightly betreyed I turned from my sister to my old 'supposed to be dead' friend. He looked and me with the same eyes he looked different sounded different and but the same freaking eyes.
I looked at Destiny with a sad smile almost painful to see expression on her fairy like face. "She revived me after I was crushed but.. I had to go I didn't want to come to you cause you'd get me to stay, I'mma push over, I told her not to tell you but your really close so I thought she would so I was in a hurry. I had to get out of camp, I had to go alone just explore. But my frist attempet almost got you and Aurora killed. So I faked my death, like the tomb stone though" I looked at Zan.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sister Sister he's back again.   Sister Sister he's back again. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:12 pm

"It was all dumbo's idea." Zan said not wanting to be dragged into it. "Anywho...so. Let's all makeup and hug and cry and blah blah blah." She said with an added eyeroll.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Sister Sister he's back again.   Sister Sister he's back again. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:28 pm

Destiny looked at Zan and frowned, "Why the hell didn't you tell me?" I asked then turned to Arron. "Where did you go anyway?" She growled and flopped down on her bunk, "I hate you, wait no I don't I understand. Not you Roxanne, your supposed to tell me!" But I wasn't really upset cause I know I'd wake up and be upset.

I looked at Destiny and back to Roxanne. I mouthed "Blame me?" I walked slowly towards Destiny. My skin temp higher then a normal persons, I touched her shoulder blades and felt her stiffen she turned over sat up and grabbed my hand. "Your really alive.."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sister Sister he's back again.   Sister Sister he's back again. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:11 pm

"I hate him too..." Zan grumbled. "Why'd you have to come back from the "dead"? She was awesomely without you..." She put air quotes around the word 'dead.' She watched the player touch Des's shoulders. She grabbed his own shoulder and hissed into his ear, "Make her happy again or I'll kill you slowly and enjoy watching your blood run down my fingers." Zan grinned sadistically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sister Sister he's back again.   Sister Sister he's back again. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sister Sister he's back again.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next