Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sister from another mother... wait, what?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

Location : Look! An old lady is beating a defenseless boy with her purse!

Sister from another mother... wait, what?! Empty
PostSubject: Sister from another mother... wait, what?!   Sister from another mother... wait, what?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:35 pm

I picked up a stick, drawing in the sand next to the creek, humming Kill The Rock by MSI. Well, eventually I got bored of this... a full side of sand of doodles later. "Ehh..." Sitting on a rock, I took the sharpie marker out of my pants, and began to doodle on my pants. Boredom...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sister from another mother... wait, what?!   Sister from another mother... wait, what?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:39 pm

Dementia was stalking in the woods, when she felt the presence of another mind. Smirking she choosed to mess with the mind of the person. Rin Krys . . . I will haunt you for the rest of your life . . . and stop doodling. . . doodling is for kids. . . she emited into Rin's mind making it so that it seems like the trees are talking to Rin from all around.
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

PostSubject: Re: Sister from another mother... wait, what?!   Sister from another mother... wait, what?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:42 pm

I looked up, startled to hear a voice in my head the sharpie dropped into the creek, floating away. "Come back!!" Well, I didn't want to litter... I'd rather a dryad not put worms and dirt in my bed tonight. I mean, dryads are pretty strict about littering.
Picking up the magic marker, I thought back to the voice... Oh will you? She taunted, not feeling dishearted by the fact that there's a voice in my head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sister from another mother... wait, what?!   Sister from another mother... wait, what?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:03 pm

Snickering at Rin's taunt Dementia emited back Hell yeah and she played with Rin's mind making Rin think she went blind.
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

PostSubject: Re: Sister from another mother... wait, what?!   Sister from another mother... wait, what?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:15 pm

I felt my mind being tinkered more with, and felt blind as I couldn't see. If you cherish the fact that you don't have any skeletons in your bed or marker on your face, then screw off.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Sister from another mother... wait, what?!   Sister from another mother... wait, what?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:27 pm

I wouldn't do that if i were you, she can get reall pissy. all she has to do is whip around, and you are going down the stairs the apinful way, trust me, i have almost been there." i said in the hatted girls ear, haning upside down. " She'll gonna-getcha-with-a-hatchet" Laughs Mad manically, yanking on the vine Jyn was gone.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Sister from another mother... wait, what?!   Sister from another mother... wait, what?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:15 pm

Jumping from the an behind her Dementia's eyes glared after the man who left I always have skeletons with me . . . she told Rin smirking and walked out of her hiding place and to where Rin was
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

PostSubject: Re: Sister from another mother... wait, what?!   Sister from another mother... wait, what?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:20 pm

I let my mind wander to the surrounding shadows, not feeling disorientated with the fact that I was blind. Most of the time even when I can't see, I still can manuver easily using shadows. And who are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sister from another mother... wait, what?!   Sister from another mother... wait, what?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:27 pm

I am a necromancer of the name Dementia Desdemona, she thought back the daughter of Hades
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

PostSubject: Re: Sister from another mother... wait, what?!   Sister from another mother... wait, what?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:29 pm

I'm Rin Krys, also daughter of Hades. So... that makes you my half-sis?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sister from another mother... wait, what?!   Sister from another mother... wait, what?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:34 pm

Perhaps. . . Dementia laughed Want your vision? or shall I keep it?
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

PostSubject: Re: Sister from another mother... wait, what?!   Sister from another mother... wait, what?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:35 pm

I'd like to have it back? I thought back to her, trying to not make it sound sarcastic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sister from another mother... wait, what?!   Sister from another mother... wait, what?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:40 pm

Eh. . . I dont feel like giving it back. . . Dementia yawned How would you like a seeing eye dog though?
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

PostSubject: Re: Sister from another mother... wait, what?!   Sister from another mother... wait, what?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:16 pm

How about a seeing eye bunny?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sister from another mother... wait, what?!   Sister from another mother... wait, what?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:23 pm

Okay! Dementia smirked and closed her eyes. Muttering a few words and drawing a circle on a small patch of ground in front of her. The ground cracked and opened up revieling a small skeleton bunny.
Dementia picked up the bunny and placed it on Rin's head.
There you go
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

PostSubject: Re: Sister from another mother... wait, what?!   Sister from another mother... wait, what?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:11 pm

I smiled when I sensed a skeletal bunny coming through the ground, picking it up in a hug. "aw!! Cute skele!!" Don't judge me too harshly, for Hades sake, I find skeletons and pandas cute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sister from another mother... wait, what?!   Sister from another mother... wait, what?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:14 pm

Uhh yeah, whatever. Dementia turned around and began walking away from Rin
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

PostSubject: Re: Sister from another mother... wait, what?!   Sister from another mother... wait, what?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:18 pm

I raised an eyebrow, sensing that she was walking away.
Just so you know, I'm not peppy like the Aphrodite chicks?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sister from another mother... wait, what?!   Sister from another mother... wait, what?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:24 pm

Dementia sighed, releasing Rin's vision. "Aphrodite girls are so goddanged annoying" she said annoyingly
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

PostSubject: Re: Sister from another mother... wait, what?!   Sister from another mother... wait, what?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:27 pm

I blinked, and suddenly I could see... well, it was nice to see again. "You have no idea." Well, Dementia spoke as if she was familiar with them. "You meet a few before?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sister from another mother... wait, what?!   Sister from another mother... wait, what?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:34 pm

"More like heard their minds." Dementia said turning around and pointing at her head "As if anyone would talk to a necromancer that can take full, not completly full, control over peoples minds." Dementia laughed maniacly
"I have a friend who is a chil of Aphrodite. He's okay, a perv, but okay."
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

PostSubject: Re: Sister from another mother... wait, what?!   Sister from another mother... wait, what?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:30 pm

I nodded, wondering how a child of Aphrodite would take their mind being read... I mean, they freak out when they get their nails broken. "Nice. I don't care much for the Aphrodite kids... but it's funny when they freak out at skeletons."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sister from another mother... wait, what?!   Sister from another mother... wait, what?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:35 am

Dementia smiled and say "Hehe I know. But this Aphrodite child is just..." She shivered at the thought "Never meet him. Never."
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

PostSubject: Re: Sister from another mother... wait, what?!   Sister from another mother... wait, what?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:44 pm

I rose a raven-black eyebrow in response, my curiosity getting the better of me. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sister from another mother... wait, what?!   Sister from another mother... wait, what?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sister from another mother... wait, what?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: